剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I tried disabling cryo, but couldn't.
差不多了 船长
That's quite enough, captain.
如果埃利吉乌斯重返地球
If Eligius makes it back to earth,
把它炸飞
blow it out of the sky!
不能让迪约扎武器化整个飞船
Diyoza can't be allowed to weaponize the cargo!
你们听到了吗 我说炸...
Do you hear me?! I said blow it--
舰桥是你的了 上尉
The bridge is yours, lieutenant.
你说你们不会杀船员
You said you wouldn't kill the crew.
我说我不会
I said I wouldn't.
你做的是正确的事 我不会忘记
You did the right thing. I won't forget it.
现在做你的工作
Now do your job
带我们离开这里 上尉
and get us the hell out of here, lieutenant.
冷冻
Cryo?
他说他想禁用冷冻...
He said he was trying to deactivate the cryo--
贝拉米 小心
Bellamy, look out!
放开她
Hey! Let her go!
死了一个
One down...
还有299个
299 to go.
不久之前 我还以为这是魔法
Not too long ago, I'd have thought this was magic.
"任何足够先进的技术
"Any sufficiently advanced technology
都跟魔法一样"
is indistinguishable from magic."
亚瑟·C·克拉克说的
Arthur c. Clarke.
他们这样能活多久
How long can they live like this?
技术上来说 永远
Technically? Forever.
或者我们可以现在杀光他们
Or we can kill them all right now.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
他们有个人醒了
One of them woke up.
问题是怎么醒的
Question is how?
不 问题是我们还在等什么
No, the question is what the hell are we waiting for?
我是认真的 我们燃料都准备好了
I'm serious, ok. We're all gassed up.
我们把这支沉睡军队的电拔了 然后回家吧
Let's pull the plug on this sleeping army and go home.
这样不行 杀了他们 他们就会杀我们
That's not an option; kill theirs, they kill ours.
雷文
Raven?
冷冻舱都连接在主机上
The pods are all jacked into the mainframe.
我猜他们在地面远程激活了这个人
I'm guessing they activated this one remotely from the ground,
可能是对我们触发他们警报的反馈
probably in response to us tripping their alarm.
他要是不回复 他们会弄醒更多的人
When he doesn't check in, they'll wake more of them.
很有可能
I'd say that's a good bet.
我建议"赶快离开这里"
Ergo, my "Get the hell out of here" plan.
贝拉米 你知道这些人去了地面会发生什么
Bellamy, you know what happens when these guys get to the ground.
墨菲没错
Murphy's not wrong.
这是一支军队
This is an army.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel,
但我们三个人才能干掉一个
but it took three of us to take out one of them.
我们能阻止的情况下 还给他们后援
Giving them reinforcements when we can stop it
这是战略失误
is a strategic mistake.
我们才离开方舟不到一天
We've been off the ring for less than a day,
就已经在讨论杀几百个人了
and we're already talking about murdering hundreds of people.
这不是杀人 是生存
This is not murder. It's survival.
他们现在死 或者之后我们死
They die now or we die later.
如果克拉克在 这都不会是...
If Clarke was here, this wouldn't even be--
-克拉克不在这里 -没错
- Clarke's not here! - Exactly.
她死了 我们才活下来的 贝拉米
She died so we could live, Bellamy.
我们就得这样做
This is how we do that.
也可以不
Maybe not.
我们可以让他们保持这个状态
We can leave them here like this,
但屏蔽信♥号♥♥ 让地面的人不能叫醒他们
but block the signal from the ground so they can't wake them up.
他们有飞船
They have a shuttle.
可以亲自回来叫他们
They can just come back up and do it themselves.
你能改造一下 让我们能远程杀掉他们吗
Can you rig it so we can kill them remotely?
很复杂 但可能的 为什么
It's tricky... but possible. Why?
筹码
Leverage--
"放下武器 否则我们就拔掉插头"
"Put down your weapons or we pull the plug."
你要多久能实现
How long do you need to make that possible?
我不知道 但我现在就开始
I don't know, but I'm on it.
等等 墨菲
Wait. Murphy.
我想知道你怎么想
I want to know what you think.
我觉得很冒险
I think it's a risk.
你说得对 是这样
You're right. It is.
但克拉克牺牲自己让我们活下来
But Clarke didn't die for us to live
不是让我们可以重回地面
just so we can go back to the ground
犯相同的错误的
and make the same mistakes.
还能怎么办呢
What the hell?
我们当好人吧
Let's be good guys.
拜托
Come on.
告诉我你叫什么 能有什么害处
What harm can come from telling me your name?
不管你信不信
Well, believe it or not,
这是我一百多年来最愉快的对话了
this is the best conversation I've had in over a hundred years.
我是一个和这里差不多的教堂的祭坛助手
I was an altar boy in a church just like this.
萨吉诺
Saginaw,
距离底特律大约两个小时
about two hours outside Detroit.
骑我的哈雷的话
On my harley,
一小时就到了
I'd make it in one.
天哪 我好想念那台车
God, I miss that bike...
胜过我对大部分人的想念
More than I miss most of the people.
有人从山洞跑出来了
Someone just ran out of that cave.
哈里斯 福尔克 注意你们六点钟方向
Harris, Falk, watch your six.
收到 严密拦截
Copy that. Tight intercept.
小家伙还很快
Fast little thing.
我们可以把她堵到湖边 往西走
We can cut her off at the lake. Go west.
现在改变方向
Changing direction now.
等等 不对 她往北跑了
Wait, scratch that. She's turning north.
我中枪了
I got a shot.
不
No.
她只是个孩子
She's just a child.
她说话了
She speaks.
求求你
Please.
树林里还有多少人
How many others are in the woods?
没人了 就我们两个
None. It's just the two of us.
我求求你 让他别开枪
I am begging you. Tell him not to shoot.
-随意开火 -收到
- Fire at will. - Copy.
她跑到双石后面了
She went behind those twin rocks!
福尔克 从另一边拦住她
Falk! Take her on the other side!
我知道他们在哪了 那是我们夏猎的地方
I know where they are. That's our summer hunting grounds.
她在带他们去陷阱
She's leading them into a trap.
我看见她了 正在接近 掩护我
I see her. Going in. Cover me.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果他们不停下 他们会死
If they don't stop right now, those men will die.
我看到她了 正在接近
I see her. I'm going in.
-我相信她 -是真的
- I believe her. - It's the truth.
如果你们放她走 我什么都告诉你们
If you let her go, I'll tell you everything.
所有人
All units...
退下 完毕
Stand down. Over.
如果我们退下 她就跑了
If we stand down, she'll get away.
我要开枪
I'm taking the shot.
福尔克 如果麦克科瑞不听话 开枪打他的腿
Falk, if Mccreary disobeys, shoot him in the leg.
哈里斯 如果福尔克不听话 开枪打他的头
Harris, if Falk disobeys, shoot him in the head.
退下了
Standing down.
明智的选择
Good choice.
你们的位置附近可能有陷阱
There may be traps near your position.
检查一下 然后回复 完毕
Check it out and report back. Over.
该死
Son of a bitch.
又是一个捕熊陷阱
Another bear trap.
差点就踩进去了
Almost stepped right in it.
回大本营 通话完毕
Report to base camp. Over and out.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你说了真话
Thank you for telling the truth.
只要你一直这么做
As long as you keep doing that,
你树林里的朋友就会活着 你也是
your friend in the woods will stay alive, and so will you.
我们互相理解了吧
Do we understand each other?
是的
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表