剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Gun.
我跟你一起去
I'm going with you.
想得美
The hell you are.
信任是要争取的
Trust has to be earned.
对吗 上校
Isn't that right, colonel?
走吧
Let's roll.
每次我都没有枪
Man, I never get the gun.
你留在这里
You're staying here.
雷文 你需要我的帮助
Raven, you need my help.
错 我们需要的是让麦克科瑞
Wrong. What we need is for Mccreary
没办法再向我们的朋友发射导弹
to not be able to launch missiles into our friends again.
你觉得如果我被抓 我会那么做吗
You'd think I'd do that if I got caught?
我觉得酷刑总有办法让人改变心意
I think torture has a way of changing people's minds.
不会太久的
I won't be long.
她醒了
She's awake.
妈妈
Mom?
克拉克
Clarke?
怎么...
How...
妈妈 不
Mom, no.
我不希望你看到我这样
I don't want you to see me like this.
妈妈 我需要你
Mom, I need you.
我们有麻烦了
We're in trouble.
奥克塔维亚的大军五天后就要到了
Octavia's army will be here in 5 days.
除非你治好麦克科瑞的人
Unless you treat Mccreary's people...
-克拉克 不 -麦迪 这没得商量
- Clarke, no. - Madi, this is not up for discussion.
我看过她的画像
I saw her picture.
她是谁
Who is she?
这事说来话长
It's a long story.
现在我们得赶紧让你恢复起来
Right now, we have to focus on getting you on your feet
让你能够做手术
so you can operate.
不 这些人 麦克科瑞
No. Those people. Mccreary--
是个杀人犯和反♥社♥会♥分子
Is a murder and a sociopath
只不过他正好和我们的目的一样
who happens to need the same thing we do.
阻止奥克塔维亚
To stop Octavia.
他威胁要杀了我们 对吗
He threatened to kill us, didn't he?
是的
Yes.
我跟你一样也不喜欢这样
I don't like this any more than you do.
但如果我们帮助他 我们还能活命
But if we help him, we live.
他的人会赢下战争
His people win the war.
其他事我们以后再操心
We worry about the rest later.
妈妈 你的心跳很弱
Mom, your heart rate's weak
而且你的身体现在留不住水
and you're not retaining fluid.
我担心你现在
I'm worried if you take
再服用这些...
any more of these to function--
你说得对
You're right.
我的身体状况太差
My system's too compromised.
那我们该怎么办
Then how do we do this?
戒瘾要花的时间太久
A detox takes too long.
你必须24小时工作
You have to be operating in 24 hours.
首先 扔掉这些药
First get rid of the pills.
然后我要你把我的包拿过来
Then I want you to get my bag.
就在床下
It's under the bed.
包里有鸦♥片♥阻滞剂
There's a opiate blocker in the bag.
我以前会在地堡分发这个
I used to give them in the bunker.
曲维醇
Travitirol.
能让我迅速戒瘾
That'll put me into rapid detox.
如果我心跳停止了
If my heart stops,
包里还有肾上腺素
there's adrenaline in there, too.
妈妈
Mom...
上次没发生过这种意外
It didn't happen the last time.
上次
Last time?
你染上毒瘾多久了
How long has this been going on?
太久了
Too long.
静脉注射
Administer with the iv.
一开始先输二十毫升
20 ccs to start.
你得先把我绑起来
You need to tie me down first.
为什么
Why?
因为我不想伤害你
Because I don't want to hurt you.
你到底怎么了 妈妈
What happened to you, mom?
你说我们有五年
You said we had 5 years.
我们才在这里过了两年
We've only been down here for two.
除了铲除所有被感染的植物
I've done everything I could think of,
我想不出别的办法了
short of eradicating the infected plants.
目前真菌只存在于大豆作物中
For now, the fungus is contained to the soybean crop,
过不了多久就会到处传播
but it won't be for long.
我已经拯救了一些健康的植物用作种子...
I've salvaged a few of the healthy plants to use for seeds--
要多久才能有收成
How long?
一年 幸运的话不到一年
One year. Less with some luck.
在没有蛋白质来源的状态下过一年
One year. Without a protein source.
我们都知道会有什么后果
We all know what the answer is.
艾比
Abby.
如果体内来自蛋白质的卡路里占不到一成
If we don't get at least 10% of our calories from protein,
在一年的时间里
over that amount of time,
我们就会饿死
we'll starve to death.
抱歉 马库斯 这是事实
I'm sorry, Marcus, but that's a fact.
蛋白质的潜在来源只有一个
There is only one potential source.
角斗场
The fighting pits.
那足够吗
Will it be enough?
足够维持一年吗
To last a year?
只要犯罪率上升就足够
It should be once the crime rate starts to rise.
一定会的
And it will.
我们真的要这么干吗
Are we seriously talking about this?
我们有别的办法吗
What else are we supposed to do?
凯恩
Kane.
给我们个别的解决办法
Give us another solution.
没有别的解决办法
There is no other solution.
贝拉米和因陀罗想跟你谈谈
Bellamy and Indra want to talk.
我不知道他们想干吗
I don't know what it's about,
但我们已经解除他们的武装了
but we disarmed them.
你在带领我们走向一场大屠♥杀♥
You're marching us into a massacre.
到了就知道了
We'll see.
艾寇来消息了
Echo radioed.
你的敌人知道你们会去
Your enemy knows you're coming.
我们不用担心导弹
We don't need to worry about the missiles,
但他们正在准备武器
but they're moving their weapons into position.
可以确定的是
It's safe to assume that
因为进去山谷只有三条可行的路
since there's only 3 realistic ways into the valley,
所以那三条路会被严防死守
that all 3 will be heavily defended.
艾寇正在侦察 在找一个最佳入口
Echo's scouting now, looking for the best way in.
但我们不能回去
But since we can't go back
因为你烧掉了农场
because you burned the farm,
也不能停下 因为会被饿死
and since we can't stop because we'll starve,
我们就想告诉你
we thought we should let you know
你害死了你的同伴
that you've killed your people.
贝拉米...
Bellamy...
好好享受你的征途吧
Enjoy your walk.
把其他板放在那里
Drop the other boards right there.
什么 那是什么
What? What is it?
碉堡 是狙击手的藏身处
Pillbox. Gunner position.
他们在山谷两边都建了碉堡
They're building them on both sides of the ravine.
不用当间谍也能知道
You don't have to be a spy to know
这不是最佳入口
this isn't the best way in.
这里太高了 也太冷了
It's too high up, it's too freaking cold,
大老远就会被发现
and they'll see them coming for miles.
好了 我们走吧
Come on. Let's go.
等等 别那么快走
Hold on. Not so fast.
墨菲 我们是在侦察 没有要偷东西
Murphy, we're scouting, not stealing.
你当然不怕
That's easy for you to say.
你有枪在身
You already have a gun.
美女们 有枪 快看
Well, hello, beautiful. Guns. Look.
旁边的箱子里装着弹♥药♥
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表