剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
The box next to it is ammunition.
要是没有枪弹
Well, I mean, they can't shoot us
他们就不能射击我们了
with what they don't have.
跟我来
Follow me.
放下你的枪
Drop the gun.
立刻
Right now.
听着 你要是杀了我 她就杀了你
Look, you shoot me, she shoots you.
为什么不睁一只眼闭一只眼呢
Why don't we just go ahead and pretend this thing never happened?
我有更好的办法
I got a better idea.
让她放下武器
She drops her weapon,
否则我们让你漂亮的朋友们一命呜呼
or we turn your pretty friends into pink mist.
连线麦克科瑞
Radio Mccreary.
告诉他 我们抓到了带走肖的人
Tell him we got the people who took Shaw.
现在 你们会有更大的收获
Now, that would be a big win.
肖 你在干什么
Shaw, what the hell are you doing?
我建议你们
I tell you what.
放走他们 把我带走
Let them go, take me,
麦克科瑞就能得到飞行员
Mccreary gets his pilot,
发射他的导弹
fires his missiles,
你们就能成为英雄了
you guys get to be heroes.
我把他绑起来
I'll tie him up.
杀掉其他人
Kill the others.
扔得真准
Nice throw.
谢谢
Thanks.
不用谢
You're welcome.
约翰 你还想要枪吗
Hey, John, you still want a gun?
太棒了
Oh, hell, yeah.
你可以留下
You can stay.
我叫你躺下
I told you to lie down.
宝宝没事
The baby's fine.
这个我们不能确定
We don't know that.
你需要一个真正的医生
You need a real doctor.
你也需要
So do you.
我也很担心艾比
I'm worried about Abby too.
麦克科瑞来的时候
When Mccreary came for us,
她挡在我的孩子面前
she put herself between the bullet and my child
没有丝毫恐惧和犹豫
without even blinking.
她是个勇敢的女人
She's a brave woman.
鸦♥片♥真可恶
Opiates are a bitch.
很久之前在部队的时候
Back in the service a million years ago,
我有很多手下死于药物 而不是战争
I lost more men to pills than war.
那这场战争呢
So, what about this war?
我们选对了阵营吗
Are we on the right side?
会是什么走向
How does it play out?
伤亡惨重 双方都是
High casualties. Both sides.
统一部落会在边缘损失惨重
Wonkru will suffer losses at the border,
但一旦他们突入
but once they get in,
基于他们的数量优势和训练有素
with their numbers advantage and training...
血女王会拿下这个绿色的山谷
The red queen will reign over the green valley.
唯一的问题是 等枪战停止
The only question is how much of it's left
还剩什么
when the shooting stops.
谁知道呢 凯恩
I mean, who knows, Kane?
也许她会原谅你和艾比
Maybe she'll forgive you and Abby
曾经背叛过她
for defection and treason
而不是把我们全杀光
instead of slaughtering us all,
然后我们就可以过上幸福快乐的生活了
and we can all live happily ever after.
奥克塔维亚很早就迷失了 不会有幸福生活
Octavia lost her way to happily ever after a long time ago.
在禽兽和恶魔之间 你选哪个
How do you choose between a monster and the devil?
停下吧 我不行了 我不行了
Just stop. It's too much. It's too much.
不 求求你 求求你
No, please, please.
我的身体受不住了
My body can't handle this.
你可以的
Yes, it can.
麦迪
Madi.
别把她扯进来
Hey, leave her out of this.
请相信我 我知道自己在说什么
Please trust me. I know what I'm talking about.
你说什么并不重要
It doesn't matter what you say.
我们会帮你克服的
We're gonna get you through this.
你看到她在做什么吗
Do you see what she's doing?
她表现得好像能帮你做决定一样
She's acting like she can make the decision for you.
她来决定谁生谁死
She decides who lives and who dies.
你不要让她来决定我
Don't you let her decide for me.
不要是我 如果我死了
Not for me. If I die,
你永远不会原谅自己的
you're never gonna forgive yourself.
是你自己选的
You chose this.
不是克拉克
Not Clarke.
她告诉我 她的妈妈温柔慈爱
She told me her mother was kind, loving.
你是怎么了
What happened to you?
不 妈妈
No, mom.
怎么了 我做了什么
What's going on? What did I do?
不关你的事
It wasn't you.
她怎么了
What's happening to her?
她心跳停了
Her heart stopped.
拜托要有用啊
Please work.
他们得看到我们吃
They need to see us do this.
我们都明白现状了
We all know the situation.
我们现在做的事 是为了生存
What we do here now, we do to survive.
你们有些人会觉得罪恶
Some of you think it's a sin.
但真正的罪恶是我们让自己饿死
But the sin would be letting ourselves starve to death
在明知道...
when we know...
我们是全部仅剩的人类的时候
We're all that's left of the human race.
用蔬菜汤送着吞下去
Wash it down with the vegetable broth.
会容易一些
It'll make it easier.
一年
One year.
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do this.
我一直想到角斗场上
I keep thinking about the fighting pits.
他们的脸
Their faces.
他们死了 我们才能活
They died so we can live.
缅怀他们
Honor them.
别浪费了他们的牺牲
Don't let their sacrifice go to waste.
我做不到
I can't.
我知道很难 但我们不得不...
I know it's hard, but we have to do--
我说了不行
I said no.
我们都得为自己做这个选择
We all need to make this choice for ourselves.
没有选择
There is no choice.
如果你不吃 你会饿死
If you don't eat, you starve.
总有选择 艾比
There's always a choice, Abby.
你很清楚
You know that.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom?
你救了她的命
You saved her life.
你真的要救他们的命吗
Are you really gonna save theirs?
我累了 麦迪
I'm tired, Madi.
我们晚点再说吧
Let's talk about this later.
我爱你 克拉克
I love you, Clarke,
但这场战争 我们站错边了
but we're on the wrong side of this war.
也许吧
Maybe.
但你可以活下去
But you get to live.
就我们相依为命又是另一件事了
Living with ourselves is another story.
他们在北面三处入口都做了准备
They're digging in at all 3 northern entry points.
这里是干涸的支流 这里 还有这里
Dry tributaries here, here, and here.
入口的两侧每一边都
Each position has two pillboxes
有两个子弹箱
on either side of the entry point
并且均匀部署了狙击手
with gunners evenly divided.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
他学我
He's using my playbook.
每个入口两个狙击手位置
Two gunner positions at each entry point.
是我利用埃利吉乌斯的防空洞的作战计划
My battle plan called for the use of Eligius blast shelters.
我的笔记本丢在了汽油站
I dropped my notebook at the gas station.
一定是被麦克科瑞找到了
Mccreary must have found it.
多细节
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表