剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
我给你看样东西吧
Can I show you something?
你不必害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
你身上流着初代司令的血
Blood of the first commander is your blood.
你们要怎样才肯和我们共享山谷
What would it take for you to share the valley?
只要你们无条件投降 没有条件
Short of an unconditional surrender, nothing.
奥克塔维亚绝不会投降
Octavia will never surrender.
所以我们要除掉她
That's why we're gonna take her out.
我的一切 为我们所有人
Omon gon oson.
贝拉米...
Bellamy...
我们会在山谷里 我们会拥有和平
We'll be in the valley. We'll have peace.
你们四分之三的人快要死了
75% of your people are dying.
你已经有症状了吗
You're already having symptoms?
差不多吧
Something like that.
我们要拿你换雷文
We offered to trade you for Raven,
而你还在这里
yet here you still are.
迪约扎拒绝了 我可以帮你
Diyoza said no. I can help you.
说来听听
I'm listening.
有个脓疮破了
One of the abscesses broke apart.
是因为声波的作用 我可以溶解它们
It was the sound waves. I can dissolve them.
我需要更多动力
I just need more power.
声波钻 它能用声波粉碎石头
Sonic drill. It uses sound waves to pulverize rock.
干得好 艾比 你多快能给其他人做
Well done, Abby. How soon can you do the others?
上校 是麦克科瑞
Colonel, it's Mccreary.
看来他抓了犯人
Looks like he's got prisoners.
你可以自己保管
You keep it to yourself for now.
你可以当矿工了 医生
You could've been a miner, doc.
矿工不会在乎他们
Miners don't care about destroying
对正在挖掘的土壤造成的破坏
the ground they're digging in.
我要这样 我的病人就会死掉
I did that, my patient would die,
所以别让我有意为之
so don't ask me to do it intentionally
因为我不会这么做
because I won't.
上校 他们来了
Colonel, incoming.
你知道该怎么做 把设备藏起来
You know what to do. Hide the machine.
文森 藏起来
Vinson, stay out of sight.
原来你还活着
Still alive, I see.
不是拜你所赐 也不是你
No thanks to you or you.
你看起来很沮丧 麦克科瑞
You seem upset, Mccreary,
不过你经历下也好 所以...
but you'd need feelings for that, so--
你的差役看上去更好了
Your errand boy looks better.
我能有希望吗
Should I be hopeful?
我不抱希望
I'm not.
罗伯特的肺部今早充满了液体
Robert's lungs filled with fluid this morning.
他差点没命
He almost drowned.
你很快也会变成这样
Same thing is gonna happen to you soon.
我也是来看她的进展的
I came to check on her progress, too.
不如我们让她继续工作吧
Maybe we should let her do her job.
我的人知道你没有交换我回来
My people know you didn't trade for me.
他们有些人还想要你的命
Some of them are even calling for your head.
那幸好枪都在我的人手里
Well, then it's a good thing my people have all the guns.
我在你回来的时候把他们关起来了
I had them locked up when you came home.
一如既往得快人一步
One step ahead, as always.
这么热闹
Crowded.
我来早了吗
Am I early?
不 文森 你来得正好
No, Vinson. You're right on time.
我们晚点再谈
We should finish this later.
他还能活多久
How long does he have left?
不接受治疗的话 一两个星期
Untreated, a week, maybe two.
在那之前 我们只治疗我信任的人
Until then, we only treat the people I trust.
他死了之后 再治好所有人 行吗
After that, we cure everyone else. Deal?
相信我 艾比 杀人和让他们死去
Trust me, Abby, killing someone And letting them die,
不是一回事
they're not the same thing.
文森 去把设备拿出来
Vinson, please go get the machine.
谢谢
Thank you.
小心点 医生
Careful, doc.
虽然他没有利爪
He took a thorn out of a lion's foot,
但他还是头狮子
but he's still a lion.
我会把下一个受害者送过来
I'll send in the next victim.
我还是不能相信你帮忙治好了他们
I still can't believe you helped cure them.
别担心 你觉得那个家伙像是痊愈了吗
Take it easy. That guy look cured to you?
-也许那没用 -有用 那是她做的
- Maybe it didn't work. - It worked. She built it.
没错 战争要来了 然而她却没把握
Exactly. A war's coming, and yet she passes up
我们每一个削弱敌人的机会
every opportunity we get to weaken the enemy.
-你有什么意见 -安静
- What is your problem? - Quiet.
我们还是同一边的 对吗
We're still on the same team, right?
对吗
Right?
很好 那我们一致同意 杀掉那个飞行员
Good. Then we're agreed. We kill the pilot.
然后我们取下颈铐 拼命逃出去
Then we pop off these collars and run like hell.
-不 -怎么做
- No. - Now what?
如果我们能摆脱掉颈铐
If we can slip the collars,
就没有必要杀掉他
we don't have to kill him.
而且 他活着更有利用价值
Besides, he's more valuable alive.
作为一个间谍 你应该很清楚这点
As a spy, you should know that.
我只知道死人不会开飞船
What I know is that a dead man can't fly a ship
或对着我们所爱之人发射导弹
or fire missiles at the people we love.
-他有什么价值 -情报
- Valuable how? - Intel.
我们逃跑需要掩护 对吗
We need a distraction to escape, right?
据肖所说 这里将要发生内战
According to Shaw, this place is a civil war waiting to happen.
麦克科瑞的人不想跟随迪约扎
Mccreary's people hate following Diyoza.
他们在太空时跟随她是为了活命
They only did it in space to survive,
但在那之前
but up until then,
麦克科瑞才是领头的
Mccreary was the alpha dog.
是肖告诉你这些的吗
Shaw told you all this?
你想削弱敌人
You want to weaken the enemy,
内斗的敌人不是最脆弱的吗
what's weaker than an enemy at war with itself?
没那么容易
It's not that easy.
战争能够解决内部分歧
War has a way of healing internal divisions.
如果他们是战士 我也会这么想
If they were soldiers, I'd agree,
但你看看他们
but look at them.
他在干什么
What's he doing?
他在发挥他自己的特长
He's being John Murphy.
那个人有纹身 他是麦克科瑞的人
The tattoo. He's with Mccreary.
这里的其他人都是迪约扎的
Everyone else in here is with Diyoza.
你个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
我同意雷文的
I agree with Raven.
应该会很有意思
Should be fun.
《地球百子》
第五季 第九集
-克拉克 -麦迪
- Clarke. - Madi.
她都打算见不到你就把这地方烧了
She was ready to burn this place down if she couldn't see you.
谢谢你让我跟她道别
Thank you for letting me say good-bye.
克拉克 不是道别
Clarke, this isn't good-bye.
奥克塔维亚病了
Octavia's sick.
他们说她可能醒不来了
They say she might not wake up.
好了 麦迪 够了
Ok, Madi. That's enough.
不能冒险被人发现她在这
We can't risk the child being seen here.
她现在安全了 你很快也是
She'll be safe now, and so will you.
快点
Be quick.
你做了什么
What did you do?
蒙蒂的绿藻
Monty's algae.
天哪
Oh, my god.
作为军队首领 因陀罗可以接受
As head of the army, Indra can accept
迪约扎的和平条约
Diyoza's terms for peace.
等奥克塔维亚醒过来
By the time Octavia wakes up,
前提是能醒来
if she wakes up--
会醒的
She will.
你说了墨菲没事了
You said that Murphy was fine.
他连医生都没看
He didn't even have a doctor.
我给我的妹妹下毒了 克拉克
I poisoned my little sister, Clarke.
我知道很为难你
Hey, I know this is hard,
但她愿意为了打赢战争
but she was willing to destroy
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表