剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Next thing I knew, he was screaming.
你的配给 给我看
Your rations. Show me.
我们的配给没问题
Nothing's wrong with our rations.
出事时他正在吃东西
He was eating when it happened.
库珀说得对
Cooper's right.
如果配给有问题 米勒也会出事
If it was the rations, Miller would have it, too.
他们什么都会分享
They share everything.
有东西莫名其妙进他体内了
Well, it got in him somehow.
等等
Wait.
看
Look.
是沙子里的东西
It came from the sand.
我们得回去
We have to go back.
-不 -奥克塔维亚
- No. - Octavia,
他跟米勒说"到处都是"
he told Miller that they were everywhere.
是 但米勒说他什么都没看到
Yes, but Miller just said he saw nothing.
可能是指他体内到处都是
Everywhere could mean everywhere inside him.
我同意血女王
I agree with Blodreina.
真是"意外"
What a surprise.
天一亮就出发
We march on at first light.
那欧比卡呢
And Obika?
如果到时他没好转
If he's not better by then...
我就亲自帮他解脱痛苦
I'll end his pain myself.
她比看起来更难办
She's tougher than she looks.
雷文
Raven...
很抱歉让你受苦了
I'm sorry about this.
你可以随意折磨我
You can torture me all you want.
我还是那句话 不是我♥干♥的
My answer won't change. I didn't do it!
别撒谎了
Stop lying!
你知道你全身湿透
Do you know what happens...
我要是按下按钮
if I push this button...
你会怎么样吗
when you're wet?
我也不知道
I don't, either.
如果你现在不告诉我
But if you don't tell me right now
怎么才能重新启动导弹
how to get back into our missiles...
你搞什么
What's the matter with you?
我来单独跟她谈
Just let me talk to her alone,
她会开口的
and I'll get it out of her.
带他进来
Bring him in.
不 求你了 停下
No, please! Stop!
他什么都没做 停下
He didn't do anything! Stop!
是谁在母船上
Now...which one of you
杀死了我的好朋友科迪亚克
killed my good friend Kodiak on the mothership?
麦克科瑞 给我住手
Mccreary, just back the hell up.
给你五秒
You have 5 seconds
告诉我如何给导弹解锁 一
to tell me how to unlock those missiles. One.
-麦克科瑞 -我不知道
- Mccreary. - I don't know.
-二 -求你了 我发誓
- Two. - Please! I swear to god!
-不是我♥干♥的 -三
- I didn't do it! - Three.
四
Four!
把刀放下
Put down the knife.
你这样是在犯错
You're making a mistake.
是吗 又不是第一次了
Yeah? Wouldn't be the first time.
给我出去 全都出去
Now get out. All of you.
我或许杀不了你
I may not be able to kill you...
但你开飞船不需要用腿
but you don't need your legs to fly.
我们走
Let's go.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
你呢
Are you?
什么都别告诉他
Don't tell him anything.
她就算想 也没什么可说的
She couldn't even if she wanted to.
是我锁住了武器系统
I'm the one who locked the weapons system.
迪约扎被地堡里的景象吓到了
Diyoza was freaked out by what she saw in the bunker.
我们开火后 她就知道战争打响了
And after we opened fire, she knew we were at war.
所以如果我不说是你入侵了导弹系统
So if I didn't say you hacked the missile system,
她当时就会立刻了结
she would've ended it right then and there,
那他们就会全死掉
and they'd all be dead.
所以你让他们毫无理由地折磨我们
So you let them torture us for nothing.
不是毫无理由
It wasn't for nothing.
是为了保住他的小命
It was to save his own ass.
抱歉 你是想要我们说"谢谢你"吗
I'm sorry. Were you looking for a "Thank you"?
你看着他们折磨我们
You let them do this to us
是因为害怕他们知道真♥相♥后自己会遭罪
because of what happens to you if they find out the truth.
别 雷文
No, hey, Raven.
好了 他确实救了你
Come on. He did just save my life.
我们起码要听听他怎么说
The least we could do is hear him out.
我是想你应该计划好了
I mean, I am assuming you have a plan
怎么救我们出去 对吧
to get us out of this, correct?
对
Yeah.
我告诉他们她招了
I tell them she came clean,
然后解锁导弹
then unlock the missiles.
那个计划糟透了
That plan sucks.
如果替代方案更残酷
If the alternative is more torture,
我想我们至少应该考虑让他自己收拾残局
I think we should at least consider letting him save his ass.
她会用那些导弹
She'll use the missiles.
是的 她会
Yeah. She will.
地堡里出来的一支军队
There's an army from that bunker
现在正在朝这里行军
on their way here right now.
我可以告诉他们是你帮我重新进入的
Either I tell them you helped me get back in,
或者我可以说是我自己入侵的
or I say that I hacked in myself,
但选项之一
but one of those options
有保你们两个活着的附加优点
has the added benefit of you two staying alive.
那我们就选这个选项
Well, then, that's the option we choose.
不
No.
不是的
It isn't.
我在船长日志里看到过你
I saw you on the captain's log.
迪约扎留下了你的活口让你开飞船
Diyoza kept you alive to fly the ship,
但你不是他们的一份子
but you're not one of them.
所以你说谎说导弹被锁了你动不了
That's why you lied about being locked out of the missiles,
也因此 你现在要帮我们
and that's why you're gonna help us now.
相信我 墨菲
Trust me, Murphy.
你会更喜欢我的计划
You're gonna like my plan more.
你要休息一下
You need to rest.
不 我要趁还可以的时候继续工作
No, I need to keep working while I still can.
我可以照顾你
I can take care of you.
我知道该做什么
I know what to do.
没事的
It's ok.
有事
It's not ok.
不
No.
我差点害你死在角斗场
I almost got you killed in the arena.
因为我 你不得不杀人
You had to kill someone because of me.
我打扰你们了吗
Am I interrupting?
告诉我我想知道的事
Just tell me what I need to know,
然后我就不打扰你们缠绵腻歪了
and I'll leave you to your shakes and vomiting.
文森有有肺肿胀
Vinson has pulmonary tumefaction,
最可能是你们在开采的东西造成的
most likely caused by whatever you were mining.
那个肺肿胀还有几个阴影点
And that presents itself with--with black spots.
你能治好吗
Can you treat it?
没有活检的话 非常困难
It's really difficult without a biopsy.
如果是癌症 那预后就是...
And if it's cancer, then the prognosis is--
不是癌症
It's not cancer.
还有十三个人 全都是相似的症状
13 more patients, all with similar symptoms.
你还可以找到
You'll also find the results
以前的医生的活检结果
of the previous physician's biopsies.
他查不出是什么病
He couldn't figure out what it was,
所以帕克斯顿·麦克科瑞杀了他
so Paxton Mccreary slit his throat.
你刚在考她
You were testing her?
我们需要的不仅是医生
We don't just need a doctor.
我们需要的是医术精湛的医生
We need a good doctor.
恭喜 你可以留下
Congratulations. You get to stay.
继续发挥作用 他也是
Keep being useful, and so does he.
地堡里还有像她这样的人
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表