剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
甚至墨菲
even Murphy.
他们一直都是英雄
They were always the heroes.
一直以来 其实英雄是你
When all along, it was you.
直到现在为止
Until now.
我以你为耻
I'm ashamed of you.
你听着 我做的事 都是为了我的同伴
You listen here. The things I did, i did for my people.
知道吗
Well, guess what?
现在你也是我的同伴
Now you're my people.
克拉克 我需要帮助
Clarke... I need your help.
马上就来
I'll be right there.
麦迪 我从没说过我是英雄
I never said I was a hero, Madi...
因为我什么都不是
because I'm not one.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
只剩这些配给了
Last of the rations.
听着 如果你想让我们和你们一起上前线
Look...if you want us with you at the front--
不 我们能搞定
No. We got this.
你们留下 他们会把帐篷留在这
You stay. They're leaving the tents here.
等明天战斗一结束 你们就来和我们汇合
Once the fight is over tomorrow, you'll come and join us.
我告诉奥克塔维亚我们要八十英亩的土地
I told Octavia we're taking 80 acres,
在山谷东部边界
on the eastern edge of the valley.
不种绿藻 种点别的 好吗
Grow something other than algae. Ok?
所有人武装起来
Everybody ammo up.
-用这个可以吗 -我可以
- Will that work? - Yeah, that works for me.
一旦我们开火
Once the shooting starts,
麦克科瑞的增援十分钟后才会赶到
it'll take 10 minutes for Mccreary's reinforcements to arrive,
所以留着点子弹
So, don't use all your bullets before then.
已经四天了
It's been 4 days.
我们马上就要开战了
We're about to go to war,
也许你该原谅我救了你的命
and maybe you should forgive me for saving your life.
我不是因为你救了我的命才不爽
I'm not mad at you for saving my life.
我不爽是因为你让我担心你的安危
I'm mad at you for making me care about yours.
明白吗
Understand?
你们马上就要重逢了
You'll be together soon.
天快亮了
It's almost dawn.
我们再预演一遍
Let's go over this again.
当我发出信♥号♥♥
When I give the signal,
我们就向A口的一号♥碉堡开火
we open fire on Pillbox One, in position A here.
浅谷 山谷入口
A B C
照迪约扎说的
According to Diyoza,
当进攻一开始
at the first sign of attack...
麦克科瑞在B口和C口的部队
Mccreary's forces at point B and C
会汇合去增援A口
will converge to reinforce A,
他们以为我们要从那突破
thinking that's where we're coming through.
这样另外两个入口就会大开
Leaving the other two doors wide open.
我们从这突破 从C口
We'll come through here. Point C.
如果我们把握好时机 迅速行动
Now, if we time it right and we move fast,
就不会遭遇抵抗
there won't be any resistance.
一旦进了森林 我们就拿下了村庄
Once we're in the woods, we take the village.
一旦进了森林 我们就赢了
Once we're in the woods, we win.
好 我会通知我的人
Ok. I'll tell my people.
你的人
Your people?
把精力留着对付敌人吧
Save it for the enemy.
通知大家
Spread the word.
天一亮我们就出发
We go at first light.
替我告诉艾寇 她干得不错
Tell Echo I said well done.
两小时之后 你可以自己告诉她
You can tell her yourself in two hours.
这一切都是值得的
It'll all be worth it.
等进了山谷
Once we're in the valley,
我们一路以来的所有付出
everything we had to do to get there...
都是有意义的
It'll make sense.
你会明白
You'll see.
但愿你是对的
I hope you're right.
我必须是对的
I have to be.
-孩子怎么样 -挺好的
- The baby? - Fine.
-很好 -你的脖子怎么样
- Good. - How's your neck?
挺好的
Fine.
给你们两秒钟时间交代
You have two seconds to tell me
你们为什么要投降
why you're turning yourselves in.
足够了
That's all I need.
统一部落知道你们手上有我的作战方案
Wonkru know you have my battle plans.
他们知道你们接下来的每一步行动
They know every move you're gonna make before you make it.
换句话说 你们会输
In other words, you're gonna lose this war.
或者你也可以把枪拿开
Or you can get those guns off us
我们会告诉你怎么赢
and we'll tell you how to win it.
那你们为什么告诉我这些
And why would you tell me that?
因为我不会让恶魔走进这座伊甸园
Because I won't let the devil in this garden.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表