剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Hey, what are you doing?
故事不错 蒙蒂
It's a nice story, Monty,
这地方就送给鬼吧
but the ghosts can have this place.
角斗场上的决斗一结束 我们就出发
We march as soon as the fight in the pit is over.
我希望我的哥哥
I would like my brother,
你的朋友 跟我们一起走
your friend, to be with us.
最后通牒
Last chance.
你帮我 还是不帮
Will you help me or not?
不
No...
如果帮你意味着杀人 那就不
Not if it means taking more lives to do it.
真好啊 在伊甸园演亚当和夏娃
Must be nice, playing Adam and Eve in the garden of eden
而我们其他人在为生存战斗
while the rest of us fight to survive.
其实不是 很糟糕
Actually, no. It's awful.
但比不上打没必要的仗来得糟糕
Not as awful as fighting a war you don't need to fight.
你打仗是为了生存 不然就会死
You fight to live, or you die.
我们就是这么活下来的
That is how we survived,
即使是当时农场停止 无法给我们供给食物
even when this farm stopped feeding us.
如果你们当时在 就会明白了
If you were here, you'd understand.
农民没法拯救世界 蒙蒂
The farmers won't save the world, Monty.
战士们才可以
The warriors will.
-麦迪 -不 不
- Madi? - No! No!
不要 等等 不要
Stop! Wait! No, no!
-不 不要 -不要什么
- No. Don't do this! - Do what?
-我什么都没做 -再试一次吧
- I'm not doing anything. - Try it again, please.
你们这是错的 我可以救你们
You're making a mistake. I can save you.
-麦迪 -我可以救你们所有人
- Madi. - I can save all of you.
-不 -不 不
- No! - No! No!
不 住手
No! Stop!
用我的血清 你们就可以不再住在地堡里了
With my serum, you don't have to live in the bunker anymore!
火种可以改变一切
The flame can change everything!
-不 -醒醒
- No! - Hey, wake up.
你以为他是在救你 其实他是在害你
You think he's saving you, but he's killing you.
-快醒醒 拜托 -不
- Wake up. Please. - No!
克拉克
Clarke.
没事的 你很安全
It's ok. You're safe.
他们活活烧死了她
They burned her alive.
烧死了谁 宝贝
Burned who, honey?
初代赫达贝卡
Becca pramheda.
我感觉到了她
I--I felt her.
我就是她
I was her.
那不是一场梦 那是一段记忆
That wasn't a dream. It was a memory.
听我说
Listen to me.
你不需要再去应对这些了
You don't have to deal with this anymore
因为我可以把火种取出来
because I can just take out the flame.
不 我会再把它放回来
No. I'd just put it back in.
你得毁掉它
You'd have to destroy it.
没事的
It's ok.
记得莲叶吗
Remember lily pads?
天哪 你以前超讨厌那个游戏
God, you used to hate that game...
从桌子跳到椅子再跳到床上
Jumping from table to chair to bed...
首先碰到地的人就输了
First one who touches the ground loses...
但你从来没拒绝过
But you never once said no,
而且你总是让我赢
and you always let me win.
你记得最后一次我们玩这个游戏吗
Do you remember the last time we played?
我摔坏了嘴唇
I cut my lip.
我的血流得到处都是
I bled all over the place.
我很怕会有人
I was so worried that someone
看到地上的血 发现我
would see it on the floor and find me,
但你妥善处理了
but you took care of that.
你割伤了自己的手臂
You cut your own arm open
好让大家以为是你的血
so people would think it was your blood.
离你给我下毒已经很久远了吧
Long way from that to poisoning me.
不算吧 不
Not really. No.
我那么做 也是为了救你
I did that to save you, too,
为了让你别被自己害死
from yourself,
为了避免这场可能会破坏世界上
from fighting a war that could destroy
最后一块宜居地的战争
the last survivable land on earth.
那你应该很开心得知 虫没了
Well, you'll be happy to know that the worms are gone.
克拉克把它们带走了
Clarke took them along with the usurper
还有那个你们想用来取代我的篡位者
you tried to replace me with.
而你仍旧准备去开战
And you're still ready to go to war,
即使因陀罗已经告诉你 有多少同伴会死
even though Indra has told you how many of your people would die?
你这是什么领袖
What kind of leader does that?
你根本不知道自己在说什么
You have no idea what you're talking about.
是吗
Don't I?
小奥 你把这地方变成你童年故事里的样子
O., you turned this place into a story from your childhood.
我是指 红女王吗
I mean, the red queen?
真可笑 我还是知道你什么时候害怕
It's a joke, and I can still tell when you're scared.
我来是想救你的命
I came here to save your life.
现在我不太确定了
Now I'm not so sure I should.
那你真是很善良
Well, this should be good.
因陀罗有个弱点
Indra has a weakness.
她的肩膀有一处未复原的旧伤
Her shoulder never fully healed
是之前派克给她的那枪造成的
from the bullet Pike put in her
也就是上一回你选错了边的那次
the last time you chose the wrong side in a war.
所以你来是要帮我杀掉
So you came here to help me kill the woman
那个让你成为现在的你的人
who made you who you are.
我爱因陀罗 真的
I love Indra--I do--
但她不是我的亲人
but she's not my blood.
你是
You are.
让她去拿榔头
Now make her take the hammer.
一手挥的话太重了
It's too heavy to wield with one arm.
也就是说 你得去拿那把剑
That means you need to get the sword.
奥克塔维亚 你听到自己在说什么吗
Octavia, would you listen to yourself?
盖娅会去号♥召人群
Gaia will go for the staff,
你解决了因陀罗之后 她就是你的阻碍
and you'll worry about her after you take out Indra.
告诉我你听明白了
Tell me you understand.
我也希望可以
I wish I did.
我希望我能知道是什么让你变成了这样
I wish I knew what made you this way,
我过去六年也都在希望我能在这里
and I wish that I could have been here
和你一起承担肩上的重担
to take the burden off you these last 6 years,
但现在我这么想
but I'm here now,
在我看来 你只有两个选择
and the way I see it, you have two choices.
你要么取消这一切
You either call this thing off
和山谷达成一致
and make a deal to share the valley,
或者你今天看我死在角斗场上
or you watch me die in that arena today
因为我不会战斗
because I'm not fighting.
大家都要战斗
Everybody fights.
我不会
I won't.
那走着瞧吧
We'll see.
落子无悔 小奥
There's no coming back from this, O.
如果你这么做
If you do this,
就没有回头路了
there's no coming back.
我知道你还是想要拯救我 贝拉米
I know you're still trying to save me, Bell,
但你救不了一个已经死了的人
but you can't save someone who's already dead.
我们回家了
We're home.
克拉克
Clarke.
你没有把它取出来
You didn't take it out.
为什么
Why?
因为我无法毁了它
Because I can't destroy it.
你在睡着的时候还在哭
You were crying in your sleep.
你现在看够了吗
Have you seen enough now to know
再也不想看了吧
that you don't want to see anymore?
-是的 -很好
- Yes... - Good.
但我不得不这么做
But I have to.
其他司令想让我看到
The other commanders want me to see it,
去感受
to feel it.
-就是这样的 -我们直说吧
- That's how it works. - Let's get one thing straight.
你是我的孩子
You are my child,
我会用我的生命来保护你
and I will protect you with my life.
我暂时允许那东西留在你脑袋里
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表