剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
everyone, listen up.
生命就快被再次灭绝了
Life as we know it is about to end again.
赶紧上运输船
Get your asses to the transport ship now
准备立刻撤退
for immediate evacuation.
雷文 这里是蒙蒂
Raven, it's Monty.
我们正在运输伤员
We're transporting the wounded.
感谢上帝 蒙蒂 动作快
Thank god, Monty. Hurry!
等等 停一下
Wait, wait, wait. Stop a second.
进展很缓慢
It's slow going.
其他问题先不管
So, putting aside a thousand other questions,
我们还有多久
How long do we have?
九分钟
9 minutes.
我们尽可能多等一会儿
We'll wait as long as we can.
似曾相识
Deja vu.
走吧
Ugh! Just go.
他赶不上的
He won't make it.
我们只能留下他了
We have to go without him.
给其他人指路
Show the others the way.
-好的 -我会带上墨菲
- Ok. u202d- I'll take Murphy.
我们就跟在你后面
We'll be right behind you.
好的 跟我来 三 二 一
Ok. Follow me! 3, 2, 1.
快走
Go, go, go!
他说的没错 赶紧走
He's right. Just go on.
太远了 时间不够
It's too far. There's not enough time.
那我想我们就都得死了
Then I guess we're both gonna die,
因为我无论如何都不能
because there's no way in hell I can leave
把我爱的男人丢下
the man I love behind.
我不能这么对你 艾默莉 我跑不动
Look, I'm not gonna do that to you, Emori. I can't run.
-可以的 你可以的 -不
- Yes, you can. - No...
但是我能
But I can.
蒙蒂 什么
Monty, what--uhh! Mon--aah!
八分钟
8 minutes to impact.
雷文 我们可以起飞了
Raven, we're good to go.
克拉克 我们已经准备完毕
Clarke, we're all systems.
其他人到底在哪
Where the hell is everyone?
克拉克
Clarke!
感谢上帝 他们在这
Thank god. They're here.
快点
Come on!
-这边 就在那 -快跑
-This way! There it is. -go!
大家赶快上飞船
Everyone, get in the ship now!
七分钟
7 minutes to impact.
克拉克 怎么回事 发生了什么
Clarke, what is this? What's going on?
我到里面再告诉你
I'll tell you inside.
不 他们不行
No. Not them.
可以
Yes them.
首先 我们救他们
First we save their lives,
然后我们让他们证明自己的价值
then we let them prove they deserve it.
是司令们教你的吗
The commanders told you that?
不 是贝拉米
No. Bellamy.
艾比在哪 盖娅需要她
Where's Abby? Gaia will need her.
她没和你一起吗
She's not with you?
她还在村子里 我要去找她
She was at the village. I've gotta get her.
不用 我们留了一队人挨家挨户搜寻
No. We left a group to go door to door.
他们会带她来的
They'll bring her in.
把他运进去 把他运进去 快
Put him inside! Put him inside now!
太好了 帮帮我
Good. Help.
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
你连再见都没说就走了
You left without saying goodbye.
还剩六分钟
6 minutes to impact.
我不是来杀你的 艾比
I'm not here to kill you, Abby.
凯恩的事我很遗憾 但现在该走了
I'm sorry about Kane, but it's time to go.
不 我不会扔下他
No. I won't leave him.
我们以前也陷入过这种境地 现在没得选
We've been here before. This is not a choice.
不 有得选
Yes, it is.
所以就可以让我当魔鬼
So, it's ok for me to be the monster,
你就不是 对吗
but not you? Is that right?
要么吃要么死 那也是你想出来的
Eat or die. That was you, too.
是的 你说得对
Yes, it was. You're right.
他也知道
And he knew.
动手吧
So, go ahead.
要么干掉我 要么滚出去
Strike me down or get the hell out.
因为我要救我爱的男人
Because I'm saving the man that I love.
我有个更好的主意
I have a better idea.
蒙蒂 快点
Monty, come in.
距触地还剩三分钟
3 minutes to impact.
你能听见我么
Do you read me?
你到底在哪 请回答
Where the hell are you? Please respond.
各位 如果我们再等下去 就哪也去不了了
Guys, if we wait much longer, we're not going anywhere.
你得原谅她
You have to forgive her.
现在不是说这个的时候 麦迪
Now's not the time, Madi.
你知道她有多在乎你吗
Do you have any idea how much she cares about you?
在乎到把任我被扔进角斗场等死
So much she left me to die in a fighting pit.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
你为了保护你爱的孩子犯过多少错
How many mistakes did you make to protect the child you loved?
那不一样
That was different.
是吗
Was it?
我不该告诉你的 但你在方舟的时候
I shouldn't tell you this, but when you were on the ring,
她连续六年每天用无线电呼叫你
she called you on the radio every day for 6 years.
你不知道这个 对吗
You didn't know that, did you?
两分钟
2 minutes to impact.
那里
There!
快
Move!
克拉克 我们需要帮助
Clarke, we need help!
凯恩怎么了
What happened to Kane?
妈妈 我不知道
Look, mom, I didn't know.
你不可能知道的
You couldn't have.
母舰上有手术室
The mothership has an O.R.
如果我能上船 我就能救他
If I can get up there, I can save him.
音爆 已经很近了 我们得快点
Sonic boom. It's close. We have to hurry.
贝拉米 我们在这 我们有伤员需要帮助
Bellamy, we're here. We need help with the wounded.
把凯恩抬到船上
Get Kane onto the ship.
我们就在你们后面 快
We're right behind you. Go.
-其他人在哪 -墨菲中枪了
- Where are the others? - Murphy was hit.
我们没有担架来抬他
We didn't have a stretcher for him,
不过他们会来的 必须得来
but they're coming. They have to be.
-快点 -盖娅 上来
- Hurry! - Gaia, up here.
快点
Come on!
大家都上去
Everybody inside.
蒙蒂 快来
Monty, come in.
蒙蒂 你能听见我吗
Monty, do you read me?
大伙 看天上
Uh, guys? Look up.
我们不能再等了 我们得关上舱门
We can't wait. We have to close the door.
-贝拉米 -我在等他们
- Bellamy. - I'm waiting for them.
距撞击一分钟
1 minute to impact.
贝拉米 我们得走了
Bellamy, we have to go.
克拉克 你做你该做的
Clarke, you do what you have to.
我不会扔下我的朋友
I am not leaving my friends.
我不会再那样做了
I can't do that again.
克拉克 我们必须启动引擎
Clarke, we need to fire the engines.
关上舱门 不然我会关上
Close the door or I will.
雷文 我们还需要点时间
Raven, we need a little more time.
没时间了
There is no more time.
距触地还剩三十秒
30 seconds to impact.
告诉贝拉米快上船
Tell Bellamy to get in the damn ship.
...27, 26...
克拉克 我也不想这样做
Clarke, I don't want to do this either,
但我要启动推进器了
but I'm firing the thrusters.
贝拉米 等等
Bellamy! Wait!
他们在那
There they are!
他们来了
They're here.
14, 13, 12, 11, 10...
还有时间
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表