剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
There are others like her in that bunker.
你是一个坚定的叛徒 我这么评价你
You're a determined traitor. I'll give you that.
医生 农民 工程师
Doctors. Farmers. Engineers.
每一种最后都被训练去杀人
And every last one trained to kill.
甚至是孩子
Even the kids.
是的 因为他们没得选
Yes, because they had no choice.
但我们可以给他们选择
But we could give them a choice.
有支军队正在穿越沙漠来攻击我
There's an army marching across the desert to attack me.
你觉得我们该请他们过来喝茶吗
Do you think we should invite them over for tea?
我不知道
I don't know.
你手下这群杀人犯小偷都喝茶吗
Do the murderers and thieves you're surrounded by now drink tea?
说起恶魔
Speak of the devil.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
你的飞行员拿枪指着我
Your pilot pulled a gun on me.
我告诉你是出于尊重
I'm telling you out of respect.
我不是来申请许可的
I'm not asking for permission.
你是 并且你不许
Yes, you are. And you don't have it.
麦克科瑞 我是达夫
Mccreary, it's Duff.
我们释放了犯人吗
Did we release the prisoners?
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
有一个人刚从尾部气闸舱跑了
One of them just took off from the aft airlock.
别再发出声音了
Don't make any more noise.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
雷文知道你们会在附近监视营地
Raven knew you guys would be watching the camp.
我们得赶快走了
We gotta go. Now.
-雷文呢 -她还在里面
- Where's Raven? - She's still there.
你丢下了她 我怎么一点不意外
You left her? Why am I not surprised?
她达成了一个协议 换我出来 听着
She made a deal to get me out. Listen.
-电击颈铐 -相信我 换我就不会碰
-Shock collar? - Trust me. I wouldn't do that.
艾比和凯恩呢
What about Abby and Kane?
我们看到他们从飞船上下来
We saw them being led off the ship.
有吗
You did?
也就是说贝拉米打开了地堡
That means Bellamy got the bunker open.
他没回来吗
Did he not come back?
克拉克呢
What about Clarke?
这个小矮子是谁
Who's the hobbit?
知道吗 先别管了
You know what? Never mind.
我们得赶在他们发射导弹前
We just got to get a warning to Bellamy
提醒贝拉米
before they fire their missiles.
-导弹 -没错 打下来的杀伤性导弹
- Missiles- - Yeah, as in fiery death from above.
雷文说我们得进入无线电范围
Raven said that we need to get into radio range.
-车在哪 -熊洞里 我来开
- Where is the rover? - Bear cave. I'll drive.
别担心 没熊
Don't worry. The bears are gone.
在你开口前我先说
Look, before you say anything,
我放了墨菲 让她解锁了导弹
I let Murphy go so she can unlock the missiles.
系统解锁 问题解决
System's armed. Problem solved.
只待你一声号♥令
Yours have just begun.
对了 她的朋友还戴着颈铐
Her friend's still collared, by the way.
就在这里
Right here.
我们可以现在抓他
We can bring him in now, or
或者我们可以等他带我们去找
we can let him lead us to the rest of
树林里的其他同伴
the hostiles in the woods.
他哪里也去不了
He's not going anywhere.
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
You son of a bitch!
把她关回去
Take her back to her cell.
干得好 肖
Well done, Shaw.
我们回来就去狩猎
We'll go hunting when we come back.
二十分钟后出发
Wheels up in 20.
约翰·墨菲
贝拉米 请讲 我是墨菲
Bellamy, come in. It's Murphy.
拜托告诉我你听得见
Please tell me you can hear me.
怎么
What?
还以为你会有趣些
Thought you'd be funnier.
克拉克跟她讲过故事
Clarke told her stories.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我是抱得美人归的翩翩君子吗
Was I the dashing hero who got the girl?
或者是丢了美人的自私自利的蠢货
Or the selfish fool who lost her?
我最喜欢奥克塔维亚
Octavia's my favorite.
不是有意打击你们
I mean, no offense.
克拉克说没有你们 她就没有今天
Clarke said she wouldn't have made it without each one of you.
没有她 我们也不会有今天
We wouldn't have made it without her.
毫无希望
Not even close.
约翰
John!
颈铐肯定设置了距离限制
The collar must have a proximity tether.
麦迪 倒♥退♥
Madi, back up!
好了 停下
That's it. Stop here.
约翰 听得见吗
John, can you hear me?
蒙蒂 能弄掉吗
Monty, can you get it off?
来不及了
There's no time.
必须阻止发射导弹
We have to stop those missiles.
-你要干什么 -做必须做的事
- What are you doing? - What we have to do.
艾寇说得对 别管我
Okay. Echo's right. Just leave me behind.
不行 如果设了限制 那肯定也有追踪器
No way. If it has a tether, it'll have a tracker, too.
他们估计已经在路上了
They're probably on their way right now.
所以你们必须走
That means you gotta go.
走啊 赶在朋友们被炸飞之前
Go. Before our friends explode.
来吧
Come on.
不只是奥克塔维亚变了
Octavia's not the only one who's changed, you know.
你本可以在囚犯冷冻睡眠时杀死他们
You could've killed those prisoners in cryo,
但你没有
but you didn't.
要不是你 迪约扎就会杀了我
Diyoza would've killed me if not for you.
麦迪就一个人了
Madi would be alone.
你还打开了地堡
You got that bunker open.
谁曾想那会是潘多拉的魔盒
Who knew it would turn out to be pandora's box?
我说真的 贝拉米
I'm serious, Bellamy.
真心实意
The heart and the head.
真心实意
The heart and the head.
那你怎么看待
So...what does your head say
两支军队在地球上
about two armies fighting a war
唯一的绿地开战
in the only green place on earth?
跟你一样
Same as yours.
有动静
什么情况
What the hell?
沙尘暴
Sandstorm.
堵住退路了
It's blocking the way back.
逃得了吗
Can we outrun it?
只要它继续从东到西
As long as it keeps moving laterally
侧向移♥动♥ 就没必要逃
from east to west, we shouldn't have to,
但如果风向变了
but if the wind shifts--
风还没吹到统一部落
The wind hasn't met wonkru.
现在没得选了 继续前进
Now there's no choice. We keep moving.
继续前进 多亏了你
Keep moving? Thanks to you,
我们后有刮着刀片的强风
we're stuck between razor-blade winds
前有穴居的寄生虫
and burrowing, parasitic bugs.
多亏了你 我们才陷入战争 贝拉米
Thanks to you, we're at war, Bellamy.
都是因为你坚持开战
Only if you insist on fighting it.
不战就死 只有这条路
Fight or die. That's all there is.
你不明白 我知道
You don't understand. I get it.
因为你不是我们的人
Because you're not one of us.
欧比卡是你们的人吗
Is Obika one of you?
因为在你看来他命如草芥 可以随意了结
Because you're about to end his life like he means nothing.
这个我懂
I understand that.
库珀 别
Cooper, no.
放尊重点
Show some respect.
-贝拉米 -冷静
- Bellamy. - Easy.
我要是你就会打住
I'd stop if I were you.
他醒了
He's awake.
按住他
Hold him down!
弄出去
都出去 快 出去
Everybody out! Now! Go!
因陀罗 烧掉 全都弄死
Indra! Burn it down! Kill them all!
我的腿没知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表