剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
No, but it's smart.
如果没有人上飞船
If no one goes for the ship,
迪约扎就会认为统一部落仍很团结
Diyoza will think Wonkru's still unified.
她将不再信任凯恩
She'll lose faith in Kane.
她交出来的叛徒会有什么下场
What happens to the people that she turns in?
他们会被铲除
Root out the traitors,
在叛逃之前把他们的名字告诉我
bring me their names before they defect,
你的驱逐令就会被解除
and your banishment is lifted.
已经过去三个小时了
Look, it's been 3 hours.
也许这玩意在地下会失效
Maybe this thing doesn't work underground.
有可能
It's possible.
我们可能摆脱不了洞穴了吧
I guess caves are kind of our thing, huh?
闭嘴 约翰
Shut up, John.
坐好别动
Sit still.
不 不 不 不
Whoa, whoa. No, no, no, no.
这是坏 坏主意
Bad, bad idea.
我说了 别动
I said, stop moving.
如果我能找到检修口
If I can get into the access panel,
也许我可以把这该死的玩意关掉
maybe I could shut this stupid thing off.
雷文的高徒就这么点本事吗
So much for Raven's star student, huh?
听着
Look.
她不会有事的
She's gonna be ok.
至少我们知道她还活着
At least we know she's alive.
老实说 我们还不知道其他人的死活
It's honestly more than we can say for the others.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
我可以做到的 我只是...
I can do this. I just...
我只是需要更好的工具和一些...
I just need some better tools and maybe some...
还有什么
Maybe some what?
手套
Some gloves.
贝卡的太空舱里有一些手套
There were some gloves in Becca's capsule.
很好 这样就只有一个人会触电
Oh, great, then only one of us gets to be electrocuted.
-真是个好办法 -走吧
- Awesome plan. - Come on.
我们去火箭那里
We're going to the rocket.
不 不 不 放松点
No, no, no. Slow down, ok?
如果我们出去 信♥号♥♥就会恢复正常
If we go outside and the signal comes back online,
他们会找到我们
they'll find us.
不 他们会找到你
Wrong. They'll find you.
没错
Right.
那我们最好速战速决
So we better move fast.
搜寻中
我们去打猎吧
Let's go hunting.
走
Let's go.
你们想要怎样
What do you want?
我们只是想跟你谈谈
We just want to talk.
我是塔里克 她是卡瑞娜
I'm Tarik. This is Karina.
我们看到血女王赶你离开
We saw Blodreina cast you out.
你要去哪里
Where will you go?
我还没想好
I haven't figured that part out.
我们想好了
We have.
浅谷部落
如果我们够有勇气
If we had the courage,
我们就会和凯恩一起离开了
we would have left with Kane,
但现在我们还有第二次回家的机会
but now we have a second chance to go home.
如果被奥克塔维亚抓到 她会杀了你们
If Octavia catches you, she'll kill you.
带着我们为了生存的所作所为活下去
Living with what we've done to survive
比死亡还糟糕
is worse than death.
这是重新开始的机会
This is a chance to start again,
是在自♥由♥的地方组建家庭的机会
to start our family where we're free.
不只是我们 还有其他人也会离开
We're not alone. Others are leaving, too.
你要加入我们吗
Will you join us?
你能别走来走去了吗
Would you stop pacing?
你到底行不行
Can you do it or not?
我已经从激光排版机侵入了他们的母舰
I have access to the mother ship from the lasercomp,
但所有东西都被加密了 所以我办不到
but everything's encrypted, so no.
我们还在船上时
When we were up there,
我应该从里面开个后门的
I could have opened a backdoor from the inside,
但我们当时不知道他们有该死的摄像头
but we didn't know they had a damn camera!
蒙蒂
Hey, hey, Monty.
别激动
Take it easy.
为什么我们要这么做
Look, why are we even doing this?
为了让你的妹妹能打仗吗
So your sister can go to war?
我们做好人的下场会是什么
What happened to us being the good guys?
-我们是在做好人 -真的吗
- We are. - Really?
我们要让她杀掉叛逃的人吗
Letting her kill people for defecting.
准确来说 是杀掉那些想要叛逃的人
Correction--thinking about defecting.
雷文是个囚犯
Raven's a prisoner.
墨菲脖子上戴着电击颈铐
Murphy has a shock collar around his neck
他和艾默莉在树林里孤立无援
and is alone in the woods with Emori.
我们只有这样才能救他们
This...this is how we get back to them.
来吧 再试试
Come on, just try again.
我跟你说了 我在这里办不到
I'm telling you, I can't do it from here.
怎么了
What's the matter?
没有冒险者吗
No takers?
不 有很多冒险者
Oh, no, there were takers.
我只是不想把他们交出去
I'm just not turning them in.
这里曾发生了一些恐怖的事情 贝拉米
Some bad things went on down here, Bellamy.
但没人愿意说出来
No one will talk about it,
甚至是那些想叛逃的人也不肯说
not even the ones that want to defect.
我能从他们脸上看出来
I can see it in their faces.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我知道这意味着我将会被驱逐
I know this means I'll be banished,
但我不能告发他们
but I can't do it.
那我们就跟他们一起叛逃
Then let's defect with them.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
你之前说远程入侵做不到
You said you can't do it from here,
但如果有内部人员帮忙就可以 对吧
but we could do this if we had inside help, right?
我可以把后门代码放在U盘里
I could put the backdoor code in a thumb drive.
贝拉米 奥克塔维亚之前说
Bellamy, Octavia's not joking
叛逃者都会被枪决 不是开玩笑的
when she said defectors will be shot.
我承认 这个计划并不完美
Admittedly, not a perfect plan.
克拉克
Clarke.
克拉克 你醒着吗
Clarke, you awake?
醒着
Yeah.
嘘 麦迪在睡觉
Shh. Madi's sleeping.
是我想多了吗 还是你确实在躲着我
Am I crazy or are you avoiding me?
没有 抱歉
No. I'm sorry.
只是现在一切都不一样了
It's just everything's so different.
也没有多不一样
Not so different.
你又救了我们一命
You saved our lives again.
说到这个 谢谢你
Thank you, by the way.
不是我 是贝拉米
That wasn't me. That was Bellamy.
我当时为了保护她 都准备开战了
I was ready to go to war to protect her.
看来我们都找到了新的家人
Looks like we both found new families.
那你在这里幸福吗
So you're happy here?
有段时间很辛苦
It was hard for a while,
非常辛苦
really hard,
但我们撑过来了 多亏奥克塔维亚
but we survived, thanks to Octavia.
你是说血女王
You mean Blodreina.
怎么跟没见过太阳的人解释太阳呢
How do you explain the sun to someone who's never seen it?
那火种呢
And what about the flame?
怎么了
What about it?
司令们的时代已经结束了
The time of the commanders is over.
火种还在盖娅手上吗
Does Gaia still have it?
他们说你把她变成了夜之血脉
They say you made her into a Natblida.
是真的吗
Is that true?
对
Yeah.
我依旧能看出你什么时候在撒谎
I can still tell when you're lying.
盖娅
Gaia?
你到底在干什么
What the hell do you think you're doing?
保护仅剩的真夜之血脉
Protecting the last true Natblida,
这是我一直以来肩负的使命
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表