剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
别因为自己首次驾驶搞砸了
Don't take it out on me
就拿我出气
because you screwed the pooch in your big debut, ok?
让哈珀帮艾默莉吧
Harper can help Emori.
其他人赶紧走
Everyone else move, now.
这地方就像迷宫
This place is like a maze.
犯人不得通过此地
"犯人不得通过此地"
"No inmates past this point."
犯人
Inmates?
劳♥改♥所
Prison labor.
采矿任务非常危险
The mining missions were dangerous.
他们把可以抛弃的人派来这里
They sent people they thought were disposable.
听着很耳熟
Sounds familiar.
冷静点 我们的祖先一百年前是囚犯
Relax. Our ancestors were prisoners a hundred years ago.
运输船上的后代是幸存者
Their descendants on that transport ship are survivors,
跟我们一样
just like us.
舰桥在这边 走
The bridge is this way. Come on.
看来有人忘带钥匙了
Looks like someone forgot their key.
中头奖了
Jackpot.
这里发生过可怕的事
Something bad happened here.
蒙蒂
Monty.
在帮你找飞船的货物清单和电路图
Help you access the ship's manifest and schematics so we can
以便找到联氨的储藏位置
find out where they keep their hydrazine?
好 先把这警报关掉
Yes, but first let's kill this alarm.
谢谢
Thank you.
燃料系统
Fuel systems.
找到了
Got it.
船长椅
Oh, captain's chair.
这艘船靠的不是联氨
The ship doesn't run on hydrazine.
他们绝不能储存足够长时间任务使用的联氨
They could never store enough for a long-duration mission.
那会是什么
Well, what, then?
好像是氢代甲基锂
It looks like... hythylodium.
他们肯定就是在开采这个 非常高效的能源
Must be what they were mining for, incredibly efficient energy--
别给我科普了
Spare me the science lesson.
能不能用来让逃生舱着陆
Can we use it to land the pod or not?
当然能 只要你想炸毁自己的细胞
Sure, if you want to explode every cell in your body.
雷文
Raven.
别担心
Don't worry.
这艘船不靠联氨
Just because this ship doesn't run on hydrazine
并不是说船上就没有联氨
doesn't mean they don't have any on board.
运输船
The dropship.
短距离运输
Short-range transport.
肯定有补充燃料的储备
They'd have to have a supply for refueling.
储备了好多
And the crowd goes wild.
我们有办法落地了
So we have a way down?
我们有办法落地了
We have a way down.
不仅如此
That's not all we have.
激光通信
Lasercom.
我是认真的 麦克科瑞
I mean it, Mccreary.
今天不能再有人丧命了
I'm not losing any more men today.
我们的无线电被地球上的残余辐射阻断了
Our radios were blocked by residual radiation on the earth,
但激光通信
but lasercom was designed
可以穿过别那更糟糕的大气环境
to cut through worse atmospheric conditions than that.
能联♥系♥上他们吗
Well, can we talk to them?
等等 我们不知道他们的身份
Wait. We don't know who we're dealing with.
西北边有动静
Movement to the northwest.
麦克科瑞 看到了吗
Mccreary, do you see it?
我发现了更厉害的东西 足迹
I've got something better than movement. I've got tracks.
他们在猎杀我们的人
They're hunting our people.
我们还不清楚
We don't know that.
我们清楚地球上没有其他人了
We know there was no one else left on the ground.
不管怎样 奥克塔维亚都能应付的
Whatever this is, Octavia can handle it.
让开
Move over.
等等 你在干什么
Wait. What are you doing?
搞清他们是谁
Finding out who we're dealing with.
我们要赶到北边的山洞 快
We can make it to the north cave. Come on.
你受伤了
You're hurt.
你得藏起来 快
We have to hide you. Come on.
全体注意
All units, be advised.
目标有武器 很危险
Subject is armed and dangerous.
我们在她的后院 她对这片地区很熟悉
We are in her backyard. She knows the terrain.
都给我注意点
Keep your eyes open.
这里 你得进去
Right here. You need to get in here.
你得跟我一起
Not without you.
没时间争论了 麦迪
There's no time to argue about this, Madi.
快进去 我去把他们引开
Get in, now. I'm gonna lead them away.
你得好好躲起来 不管发生什么
Now I need you to stay out of sight, no matter what.
答应我
Promise me.
我爱你
I love you.
在那 有动静
There! Something's moving!
这边
This way!
看到她了 前进
I see her! Moving in!
我们去北边 拦截她
We'll go south and cut her off.
她在那 在山脊上
There she is! On the ridge!
我们包围住她了
We're closing in!
麦克科瑞 听到枪声 汇报情况
Mccreary, we heard gunfire. Report.
汇报情况 麦克科瑞
I said report, Mccreary.
淡定 上校
Relax, Colonel.
我说了会抓到她的 我们抓到了
I told you we'd get her, and we did.
她很暴躁 也很漂亮
She's a feisty one. Pretty, too.
干得漂亮 把她带过来
Good work. Bring her to me.
我们有很多要聊聊
We got a lot to talk about.
我们得赶紧回到地球
We got to get down there, now.
我们抓到一个
We got one.
让我看看她的脸
Let me see her face.
只抓到一个
You only caught one?
只看到了一个
We only saw one.
我非常怀疑不止她一个
I highly doubt she was alone.
树林里有多少人
How many others in the woods?
回答问题
Answer the question.
等一下
Not yet.
先祷告
First we pray.
周围戒♥严♥
Secure the perimeter.
她的人会来找她的
Her people will come for her.
好
Good.
-准备好 -走
- Be ready. - Let's move.
我们只有靠她弄清这里发生过什么
Look, she's our only link to what happened here.
我觉得这事交给麦克科瑞并不明智
I'm thinking using Mccreary for this is a bad idea.
她杀了我们四个人
She killed four of our people.
没错 但我们落地后
Yes, but after we landed in their valley,
占领了她们的村子
and we took their village.
上校 母船的主要停泊点附近的
Colonel, a proximity alarm was triggered
一处近距离警报被触发了
near the primary docking point on the mother ship.
可能没什么 但我觉得应该...
Probably nothing, but I thought I should--
你激活科迪亚克了吗
Did you activate Kodiak?
还没有 我...
Not yet, no. I--
我们有安全预案
We have security protocols.
照那些来
Follow them.
好警♥察♥ 你跟我来
Good cop, you're with me.
住手
Hey, hey, stop!
我们需要她
We need her.
够了
Enough!
够了
That's enough.
他不是我们的同伴
He is not one of us.
我们损失了四个人 他完全不在乎
We lose four men, and he doesn't even care.
他是我们的同伴
He is one of us.
没有肖 我们都到不了这里
None of us is here without Shaw.
没有我 我们也到不了这里
None of us is here without me, either.
你记得这一点
You remember that.
我们都要各司其职
We all have a role to play,
我们都为失去的同伴感到恼怒
and we're all upset about the loss of our men.
带支小队去树林里搜索她的同伴
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表