剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你们因杀害卡拉·库珀被捕
You're under arrest for the murder of Kara Cooper.
什么 这也太莫名了吧
What? No. This is insane.
是吗 我们没打算带虫
Is it? u202dWe weren't taking the worms.
虫卵已经放上车了
The eggs are already loaded in the rover,
所以库珀去那做什么
so what was Cooper doing there?
小心 哥哥
Careful, big brother,
否则我会觉得你帮了她 而我们
or I'll think you helped her, and we don't have
这轮竞技场还缺犯人
enough prisoners to settle this in the arena.
好了 我们得去行刑了
Oh, well. I guess we'll have to settle for an execution.
我们走
Let's go.
保护麦迪 答应我
Keep Madi safe. Promise me.
我保证
I promise.
我没杀你的飞行员 你高兴了吧
You'll be happy to know I didn't kill your pilot.
我们不能让迪约扎赢
We can't let Diyoza win.
你在说什么
What are you saying?
答应我 别让他受苦
Promise me he won't suffer.
他伤害你了吗
Hey, did he hurt you?
如果你需要我 我就在那
I'll be right over there if you need me.
-告诉我真♥相♥ -你为什么在意
- Tell me the truth. - Why do you care?
他们还活着 都是因为你吧
You're the reason these people are still alive, right?
他们的罪孽现在归你
Their sins are on you now.
你有没有这么爱过一个人
Have you ever loved someone so much
无论他们对你做什么
that, no matter what they do to you
或他们自己 你都能接受
or themselves, you take it?
爸爸妈妈
Mom or dad?
妈妈
Mom.
她喝酒喝到死呢
Drank herself to death.
答案是 有
The answer is yes.
是永久的吗
Is it permanent?
仍然有一些残留的组织损伤
There's still some residual tissue damage.
你不能再跑马拉松
You won't be running any marathons,
但我可以打包票 肺病
but I can safely say that lung disease
不会要你的命了
is not what's gonna kill you.
干得好 艾比
Well done, Abby.
你多快能给其他人做
How soon can you do the others?
上校 有人
Colonel, we got company,
东边树林有动静
movement in the east woods.
当我没说 是麦克科瑞
Uh, scratch that. It's Mccreary.
看来他抓了犯人
Looks like he's got prisoners.
一切都好吗
Everything ok?
是的
Yes...
但你现在还没找到治愈的办法 非常遗憾
But it's a pity you haven't found the cure yet.
残酷 我喜欢
Ruthless. I like it.
你想要药 那你就自己保管
You want your pills, you'll keep it to yourself for now.
我们达成共识了吗
Do we understand each other?
谢谢你救了我的命
Thank you for saving my life.
是麦克科瑞
Hey, hey, it's Mccreary.
我的一切 为我们所有人
我的一切 为我们所有人
Omon gon oson.
我的一切 为我们所有人
Omon gon oson.
那个女孩呢 麦迪
What about the girl--Madi?
她照原计划跟我们一起上车
She comes with us in the rover as planned.
我的一切 为我们所有人
Omon gon oson.
她发现的时候 战争已经结束
Once she finds out about it, the war will be over,
我们到时候再处理
and we'll deal with it then.
抱歉 血女王
Sorry, blodreina.
让他进来
Let him in.
去睡吧 明天出发
Get some sleep. Tomorrow we ride.
百子里混得最好的吧
So much for the 100.
-什么 -别理他 米勒
- What? - Let it go, Miller.
别威胁我的同伴 贝拉米
Don't threaten my people, Bellamy.
我不能让你杀克拉克 小奥
I can't let you kill Clarke, O.
又来了
Here we go again,
为叛徒求情
pleading for the life of a traitor
你爱的人
who you love.
妈妈和我曾经和你分享口粮
Mom and I used to share our rations with you.
不介意吧
You mind?
只要你说那些话
Only if you say the words.
从我的牙齿牙龈之间...
Through the teeth and over the gums...
不是
Not those words.
我的一切 为我们所有人 说吧
Omon gon oson. Say it.
我的一切 为我们所有人
Omon gon oson.
我的一切 为我们所有人
Omon gon oson.
很晚了 贝拉米
It's late, Bellamy.
如果你是来求情 那就求吧
If you've come here to beg, just do it.
我不是来求情的
I'm not here to beg.
我是来告诉你 我爱你
I came here to tell you that I love you
非常爱你 无论发生什么
very much, no matter what happens.
我希望你相信我
I hope you believe me.
说重点
Get to the point.
我和迪约扎达成了协议
I made a deal with Diyoza.
只要统一部落投降
If Wonkru surrenders,
我们可以住在山谷
we can all live in the valley.
你怎么...
How--
不对劲
Something's wrong.
我喘不过气
I--I can't breathe.
救我 救我
Help me. Help me.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我在里面加了蒙蒂的绿藻
I dosed the bar with Monty's algae.
我们分享的时候我换了这个
I switched it with the one we were sharing.
守卫
Guard!
你会没事的
You'll be ok.
等你醒来 我们会在山谷里
By the time you wake up, we'll be in the valley.
我们会有和平
We will have peace.
我的妹妹
My sister,
我的责任
my responsibility.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表