剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
放下我吧
不
No.
统一部落会来救我们的
他们会反击
再等等
再等一会儿
他们不会来的
统一部落已经散了
我的战斗结束了
不
Hey, no.
那麦迪怎么办
What about Madi?
什么样的火种守护者
What kind of flamekeeper
会丢下一个十二岁的司令
leaves a 12-year-old commander
让她自己照料自己
to fend for herself?
继续战斗 就算不是为了你 为了她
Keep fighting, if not for you, then for her.
统一部落已经毁了
我毁了它
I broke it.
是的 你毁了它
Yes. You did.
你的头怎么样
How's your head?
你的呢
How's yours?
我想 成为在乎的所有人眼中的叛徒
I imagine, becoming a traitor in the eyes
这感觉一定糟透了
of everyone you ever cared about must suck.
是的
It does...
但如果这样能确保麦迪的安全
But if it means keeping Madi safe,
我能受得了
I can live with it.
伟大的瓦黑达
The great Wanheda,
为了保护她的同伴 愿意做任何事
willing to do anything to protect her people.
更正一下 是一个人
Correction--person.
太拼命了以至于被保护的人都不觉得感激
Too bad she doesn't appreciate it.
我们的手上都沾满了鲜血 不是吗
We've all got blood on our hands, don't we,
或者你觉得
Or do you think those people you blew up
因为是在执行命令
in mount weather don't count because
所以你在韦瑟山杀掉的人不算吗
you were following orders?
我当时就该杀了你的
I should've killed you when I had the chance.
这倒是解了我的困境
Well, that makes my dilemma a little easier, then.
什么困境
What dilemma?
我身后的这些人接到了在我们谈话结束之后
Those men over my shoulder have orders to kill you
立刻杀了你的命令
as soon as we stop talking.
我不希望他们那么做
I prefer they didn't do that.
为什么
Why do you care?
贝拉米爱过你
Bellamy loved you.
你对他很好
You were good for him.
据我所知 他对你也很好
As far as I can tell, he was good for you, too.
什么
What?
贝拉米没有死 克拉克
Bellamy's not dead, Clarke.
至少在那之前...
At least, he wasn't until he--
他从你对波利斯的背叛中存活了下来
He survived your betrayal in Polis
活着又冲进了你这次的背叛
long enough to march straight into your betrayal here.
怎么 你现在在乎贝拉米了
What, now you care about Bellamy?
我一直都在乎
I always cared.
别担心
Don't worry.
他如果还活在那个峡谷里 马上就会死了
If he's still alive in that gorge, he won't be,
只要麦克科瑞逼着肖发射那些导弹
once Mccreary forces Shaw to launch those missiles,
折磨你的朋友雷文 来逼他这么做
Torturing your friend Raven to get him to do it.
他把火种放进了麦迪的脑袋里
He put the flame in Madi's head.
他为了救我们所有人而这么做
He did that to save us all,
而她是自愿接受的 不是吗 赫达
and she took it willingly, didn't you, heda?
别那么叫她
Don't call her that.
她知道我是自愿的
She knows I did.
是啊 因为你勇敢又鲁莽
Yeah, because you're brave and reckless
因为我陷入了麻烦
and because I was in trouble.
没错
That's right.
我那么做是因为我爱你
I did it because I love you.
我以为爱是弱点
I thought love was weakness.
你脑海中的司令们不是这样教你的吗
Isn't that what the commanders in your head tell you?
是的 除了一个人
Yes, all but one.
我想你该睡一会了
I think you should get some sleep.
我不想睡
I don't want to sleep.
每次我闭上眼
Every time I close my eyes,
就看到你
I see you
在韦瑟山的门外
outside the door at Mount Weather
准备好了战斗 而我走开了
ready for war, and then I walk away,
留你一个人在那儿
leaving you there alone.
让我来为你解读
Let me translate that for you.
莱克萨为了保护她的人♥民♥
Lexa protected her people
和敌人做了笔交易
by making a deal with the enemy,
留下天空人在那等死
leaving skaikru to die.
是 就像我在这里做的一样
Yes, just like I've done here.
我不需要鬼魂来告诉我
I don't need ghosts telling me
为了保护你我失去了些什么 麦迪
what I've lost to protect you, Madi.
克拉克 她不是鬼魂
Clarke, she's not a ghost.
她是真实的
She's real.
她们都是 你错了
They all are, and you're wrong
她之所以给我看那段记忆
about why she's showing me that memory.
是因为她最后悔的事就是背叛了你
Betraying you is her deepest regret.
她给我看是因为
She's showing me that because
她不想让你重蹈她的覆辙
she doesn't want you to make the same mistake she did.
拜托 克拉克 我知道你很害怕
Please, Clarke. I know you're scared.
我也害怕 但我必须这么做
I am, too, but I have to do this,
你得让我去做
and you have to let me.
麦迪...
Oh, Madi...
只有这样我们才能活命
This is how we survive.
也许吧...
It may be...
但人生不应止于生存
But life should be about more than just surviving.
她们谈完了 这个交给你了
They're done talking. This one's yours.
什么
What?
-做得好 -快
- Good choice. - Come on.
我们要在发射导弹前赶到前线
We need to get to the front before the missiles do.
可以开车过去
We can take the rover.
很好 墨菲和艾默莉有一台声波炮
Good. Murphy and Emori have one of the sonic cannons.
克拉克 没有时间了 我们必须离开
Clarke, there's no time. We have to go.
不 是你
No. You have to go.
我要去阻止那艘运输船起飞
I have to stop that transport ship from taking off
好让你带领你的同伴穿过那个峡谷
so you can lead your people through that gorge.
给 你需要这个启动引擎
Here. You'll need this to start the engine.
记得装在哪吗
Remember where it goes?
克拉克 别这样 我需要你
Clarke, please. I need you.
我永远支持你
You will always have me.
我会一直保护你
I will always protect you.
现在我只能这么做
This is how I do that now.
艾寇会在你身边
Echo will be by your side.
陪着你走每一步
Every step of the way.
听我说
Listen to me.
你很特别 麦迪
You're so special, Madi,
从你把我引进捕熊陷阱的那天开始
I knew it the day I met you
我就知道你很特别
when you led me into that bear trap.
一直以来 你认为是我在保护你的生命
All this time, you thought I was keeping you alive,
但是 是你救了我
but it was you who saved me.
你是浅谷部落的麦迪
You are Madi kom Louwoda Kilron Kru,
是初代赫达贝卡的后嗣
heir to Becca pramheda,
是部落人莱克萨的继承人
successor to Lexa kom trikru.
我很爱她 但那根本
I loved her so much, but it's nothing
比不上我对你的爱
compared to how much I love you.
要是我再也见不到你怎么办
What if I never see you again?
不 不可能
No, not possible.
你怎么那么肯定
How can you be sure?
很简单
It's simple.
你也许是司令
You may be the commander,
但我是死亡司令
but I'm the commander of death,
而我说 我们会再见的
and I say, we will meet again.
去救他吧
Go save him.
雷文 别这样
Raven, stop.
-我们要离开这里 -不 不行
- We're getting out of here. - No. We're not.
麦克科瑞会折磨我们
Look. Mccreary's gonna torture us
直到他如愿以偿 我不能让这种事发生
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表