剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
"带回氢代甲基锂 丢下囚犯"
"Bring home the hythylodium. Leave the prisoners,"
弃之如草芥
like they were garbage.
史蒂文斯船长同意了 但我不同意
Captain Stevens agreed, and I didn't.
是你解除了电击颈铐
You deactivated the shock collars.
你看 迪约扎没你想的那么坏
So, you see, Diyoza's not as bad as you think,
而且
and...
我也不像你期待的那样好
I'm not as good as you hoped.
你为什么选择叛逃呢
Why did you choose to defect?
我没有叛逃
I didn't defect.
我逃跑了
I fled.
我不是统一部落的人
I'm not Wonkru,
这一点你很清楚
but you already knew that.
所以你和贝拉米还他们在太空中幸存了下来
So you survived in space with Bellamy and the others.
对 但我们现在回来了
Yes, but now that we're back,
奥克塔维亚的驱逐令仍然有效
Octavia's banishment still stands.
我很惊讶她放了你一条生路
I'm surprised she let you live.
如你所见 她几乎没有
As you saw, she almost didn't.
奥克塔维亚拿走了我的一切
Octavia's taken everything from me.
我的部落不存在了
My clan no longer exists.
我来找你寻求庇护
I'm coming to you for safe harbor
因为我无处可去了
because I have nowhere else to go.
你的故事和我们的一样 艾寇
Your story's our story, Echo,
所以...
so...
你在我的大本营能发挥什么作用呢
how can you be useful in my camp?
我是个间谍
I'm a spy.
这一点你也清楚
You knew that, too.
一个诚实的间谍要不就是没能力
Mm-hmm, and an honest spy is either incompetent
要不就是工于心计
or working an angle.
你是哪种呢
Which are you?
时间会证明的 谢谢你 艾寇
Time will tell. Thank you, Echo.
你今天不像往常一样话多 凯恩
You're not your usual chatty self today, Kane.
是因为卡瑞娜吗
Is it Karina?
那个女孩的死不是你的错
It's not your fault that girl died.
不
No.
是你的错
It's yours.
我在艾比的药上看到了埃利吉乌斯的标志
I saw the Eligius logo on Abby's pills.
卡瑞娜的死是因为
Karina died because her doctor
她的医生嗑嗨了不能做手术
was too high to operate.
是吗 我以为是因为子弹呢
Really? Here, I thought it was the bullet.
你得削减她的供给
You need to cut her supply.
我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that?
因为她会成为一个更好的医生
Because she'll be a better doctor.
可能吧 前提是她能撑过戒毒
Maybe... if she survives detox.
当然 如果我们逼她戒毒
Of course, if we force her, then we wind up
我们只会得到一个不吸毒的毒瘾者
with a clean junkie who's just thinking
脑袋里只有下一次供给
about her next fix
而不是想着怎么治疗我的同伴
and not how to find a cure for my people.
那又怎么样 你病了吗
So what? Are you sick?
如果不是 我觉得
If not, I think it's a great way
这是个剔除某些人的好方式
to get rid of some of these...
什么 凯恩 摒弃不良吗
What, Kane, undesirables,
就像是把一百个少年犯
kind of like sending 100 juvenile delinquents
发配到地面上送死
to die on the ground or abandoning
或是把三百个囚犯遗弃在小行星上
300 prisoners on an asteroid?
你病了吗
Are you sick?
艾比说你不让她为你检查
Abby said you wouldn't let her examine you.
我没病
I'm not sick.
我只是想说
Because, you know, I'm just saying,
如果你病了
if you are,
你可以相信她 她会保守秘密的
you can trust her to keep it quiet.
相信她
Trust her?
她是个瘾君子
She's a drug addict.
太快了吗
Too soon?
去叫下一个叛逃者吧
Go get the next defector.
高处击剑 防御
Strike high. Defend.
低处击剑 专注 站姿
Strike low. Focus. Strong stances.
再来 低处击剑
Again. Strike high.
防御 低处击剑
Defend. Strike low.
防御
Defend.
停
Hold.
伊桑 你这是干什么
是她自己露出破绽的 老师
而且她不是统一部落的人
够了
Enough.
我希望看到更多的统一部落战士
I expect more from Wonkru warriors...
荣耀 强大 团结
honor, strength, and unity.
战争迫在眉睫
We'll be at war soon,
容不得丝毫儿戏
and there's nothing funny about that.
回♥教♥室
Get to class.
你别走 麦迪
Not you, Madi.
刚才那可不像是战争中干掉三个的女孩
That did not look like a girl with 3 kills in battle.
抱歉 赛达 我会更努力
Sorry, Seda. I'll try harder.
不 别
No. Don't.
克拉克让你要韬晦 对吗
Clarke told you to hold back, didn't she?
你听她的是明智的
You are wise to listen to her.
可惜一切都太明显了
Unfortunately, it was far too obvious.
你第一次进攻就明显暴露了
From your first advance, it was clear
你有所隐瞒
that you were hiding something.
明天在奥克塔维亚面前演练时
You'll have to do a much better job of it
你要演得更像
tomorrow when we drill for Octavia.
我不明白 你也想让我输吗
I don't understand. You want me to fail, too?
我想要你活命
I want you to live.
我给你看样东西吧
Can I show you something?
麦迪 没关系的
Madi, it's OK.
统一部落里多数人都相信
Most of Wonkru believes the time
司令们的时代已经结束
of the Commanders is over.
我也曾这么相信
I believed it, too.
直到遇见了你
Then I met you.
你不必害怕
You don't have to be afraid.
我跟克拉克说过
As I told Clarke,
绝不会逼你接受
I would never force you to accept this.
很漂亮 对吧
It's beautiful, isn't it?
对
Yes.
奥克塔维亚知道在你手上吗
Does Octavia know you have it?
知道 只要血女王尚在王位
Yes, and as long as Blodreina reigns,
我就会效忠于她
I will serve her faithfully,
但我忘不了我的信仰
but I can't just forget my faith
忘不了保护火种
or my oath to protect the Flame
并保其传递下去的誓言
and ensure its succession.
你身上流着初代司令
The blood of the first Commander
赫达之祖贝卡的血
Becca Pramheda is your blood,
我绝不会让任何人伤害你
and I will never let anyone harm you.
你的战斗结束了
浅谷部落的塔里克
我们来了结吧
Let's get this over with.
他们在这干什么 因陀罗
What the hell are they doing here, Indra?
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
你早就知道
You knew about this.
我当然早就知道了
Of course I knew about this.
是我的主意
It was my idea.
我们面对的敌军♥火♥力强大
We're up against an army with superior firepower
占据一切有利地势
and every geographic advantage.
我们要借此破解
This is how we overcome that.
如果你的秘密武器毁掉了
What happens when your secret weapon
你要夺走的山谷呢
destroys the valley you're fighting for?
我做过测试
I ran some tests.
虫子在绿色环境中
The worms can't survive in a green environment
活不过几天
for more than a few days,
却足够在我们赶到前
long enough to kill everyone
杀死接触到的所有人
they come in contact with before we get there.
真的有必要说这些吗
Are we really having this conversation?
我们的朋友 爱人都在那
Our friends are there, people we love.
可接受的损失
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表