剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
而派了一百个孩子下地球的母亲
to keep her own daughter from being floated.
所以答案是要不惜一切代价
So whatever it takes, then?
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
点不起来的
It won't start.
我拿走了点火器 走吧
I took out the conductor. Now let's go.
好吧 那我走过去 让开
Fine. I'll walk, then. Out of my way.
-不 -放开我
- No. u202d- Uh! Let go of me.
麦迪 勇往直前
Madi, ascende superius.
你拿走了点火器
You took out the conductor.
我改了口令
I changed the pass phrase.
我不再是个小孩子了 克拉克
I'm not a child anymore, Clarke.
我是司令 我的同伴们在死去
I'm the commander, and my people are dying.
我不会让你死在这场战争中
I will not let you die in this war.
小奥 别动
O., don't move.
我说 别动
I said, don't move.
我们一动就会死
The second we move, we're dead.
-血女王 -趴下
- Blodreina... - Get down.
血女王
Blodreina...
这都是你的错
This is your fault.
现在不是吵的时候
We are not doing this now.
根据尸体的数量判断
Judging by the number of dead,
肯定有一部分手下回到了废墟
some of your army must have made it back to the wasteland,
但是他们没有水和食物 撑不了多久
but they won't last long without food or water.
我得去找他们
I have to get to them.
你俯身掩护 我们离开这里
You lay down covering fire, and we run.
小奥 我的武器丢了
O., I lost my weapon.
我们得等到天黑
We have to wait until it's dark.
等我们回去 拿到无线电
Once we make it back, we get the radio,
然后就投降
and we surrender.
我们赢不了
We can't win.
结束了 但我们还是能拯救我们的同伴
It's over, but we can still save our people.
什么都没有结束
Nothing is over.
你的情报烂透了
Your intel was bad,
但至少我们知道了我们面对的是什么
but at least we know what we're up against.
小奥 没人会跟随你
O., no one will follow you.
这都是你的错 不是我的错
This is your fault, not mine.
你把他们带到这里
You led them here.
你烧掉了他们的农场 逼他们前进
You burnt their farm, and you made them march.
这些人都是因为你而死的
These people are dead because of you.
-小奥 不要动 -拜托
- O., stop moving. - Please!
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
拜托 我们投降
Please. We give up.
趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down.
还说什么投降
So much for surrender.
米勒 你受伤了
Miller, you're hit.
纳特 让我看看
Nate, let me see.
抽他的血 输给米勒
Take his blood. Give it to Miller.
米勒 你有没有看到贝拉米
Miller, did you see, Bellamy?
他和奥克塔维亚一起 我们得回去救他们
He's with Octavia. We got to go back and get them.
救他们 这都是他们的错
Get them? This is their fault.
敌人在等我们入瓮
The enemy was waiting for us.
也许如果你和其他那些火种狂热分子
Well, maybe if you and the rest of the flame cult
-没有逃跑... -你再说一遍
- didn't turn tail-- - Say that again.
够了
Enough!
他们还活着吗
Were they alive?
我不知道 所以我们得回去
I don't know. That's why we got to go back.
那你一个人回去吧
Then you go back alone.
没有人想冒死去救血女王
No one else is dying to save Blodreina.
布雷尔 我们还是能赢的
Brell, we could still win.
我们还是能赢的
We could still win!
我们还是能赢的
We could still win.
我们还是...
We could still--
给我缝线 还有止痛的东西
Get me a suture kit, something for his pain.
-我们全用光了 -什么用光了
- We're all out. - Of what?
所有
Of everything.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
去吧 去接吧 这有我们
Go. Take it. We've got this.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
[部落语]
贝拉米 讲话 能听见我吗
Bellamy, come in. Do you read me?
艾寇 我是蒙蒂
Echo, it's Monty.
说部落语 蒙蒂 让贝拉米接
Trig, Monty. Put Bellamy on.
我之前以为信♥号♥♥是安全的
I thought the signal was safe.
-到底发生了什么 -是迪约扎
- What the hell happened? - It was Diyoza.
-那个贱♥人♥背叛了我们 -我们还不知道
- The bitch betrayed us. - We don't know that.
是吗 那她在哪
Yeah? Then where is she?
她不是一个人 凯恩也背叛了我们
She wasn't alone. Kane betrayed us, too.
所有人安静
Everyone be quiet.
蒙蒂 贝拉米到底在哪
Monty, where the hell is Bellamy?
他不见了 不过峡谷里还有枪声
He's missing, but there's still gunfire in the gorge.
还没打完
It's not over yet.
如果你们还不快点想办法的话
Guys, if you don't figure something out fast,
三百个人会死在这
300 people are gonna die out here.
如果你们有三百个人 那就进攻
If there are 300 of you, then attack.
-你们的人足够多 -不行
- You have the numbers. - That's not an option.
只有少数人愿意再回去
There's only a handful of people willing to go back in.
他们争执不下
They're at each other's throats.
没人能做主
Nobody's in charge.
艾寇 如果敌人在监听的话
Echo, if the enemy is listening--
好的 我们明白
Ok. We understand,
我们会想出办法的
and we'll figure something out.
在那之前中断无线电 明白了吗
Radio silence until then. Is that clear?
明白
Copy.
空中支援怎么样了
What about air support, then?
运输船有导弹 对吗
Transport ship's got missiles, right?
如果我们可以上船 获得控制权
If we can get on board, take control--
不可能 麦克科瑞只差飞行员
No way. The one thing Mccreary doesn't have is a pilot,
你想给他送一个上门吗
And you want to walk one through the front door?
雷文说得对 这太冒险
Raven's right. It's too risky.
我同意墨菲
I agree with Murphy.
如果我们不能穿过峡谷
If we can't get in through the gorge,
他们就完了 他们会死在废墟
This thing is over, and they die in the wasteland.
所以我们要让他们穿过峡谷
So let's get them through the gorge.
墨菲和艾默莉留在这
Murphy, Emori, stay here
搞定这个加农炮
and get that cannon working.
什么 你在说什么
Sorry. What are you talking about?
蒙蒂说他们需要一个首领
Monty says they need a leader,
所以我们给他们一个
so let's go get them one.
肖和雷文 你们跟着我
Shaw and Raven, you two are with me.
首领 那么为什么不
A leader? So why don't--
贝拉米出事了
Bellamy's in trouble.
照我说的做
Do what I say.
好 已经够黑了
Ok. It's dark enough.
等下次探灯扫过的时候 我们出发
Next time it passes, we go.
就是现在
Ok. Now.
趴下
Get down.
安全了 走吧
We're clear. Come on.
小奥 小奥 你在做什么
O, O, what are you doing?
我们不可能通过这些探灯的
We'll never make it past those lights.
-不要 -拿把枪
- No. - Grab a rifle.
那里有一把
There's one right there.
一旦你扣下扳机 我们就完了
As soon as you pull that trigger, we're dead.
好了 不要这样做
Come on. Don't do this.
帮帮我们
Help us.
-是因陀罗 -盖娅被击中了 很严重
- Indra. - Gaia's hit. It's bad.
你也被击中了吗
Are you hit, too?
是的
Yeah.
我们得把盖娅带到杰克逊那里
We have to get Gaia to Jackson.
-来吧 因陀罗 -不 我们不能移♥动♥她
- Come on, Indra. - No. We can't move her.
统一部落会回来找我们的
Wonkru will come back for us.
没事的 有我在
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表