剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
你谋杀了自己的同伴
You murdered your own people.
我处决了叛徒
I executed traitors,
我还让它看起来更像真正的叛逃
and I made it look like a real defection.
要是我真的就这样放走了他们
Do you really think Diyoza would believe Echo's story
你觉得迪约扎会相信艾寇的话吗
if I just let them go?
拿下监控时通知我
Let me know when the eye is down.
好了 动起来
All right, move it.
把所有人都带到走廊尽头
All the way down to the end.
背靠墙站好
Up against that wall.
塔里克
Tarik.
坚持住 卡瑞娜
Stay with me, Karina.
塔里克不在
Not Tarik.
好了好了
All right, all right.
看看你有什么
Let's see what you got.
坚持住
Stay with me.
我喜欢这个
Hey, I like this.
坚持住
Stay with me.
你有带武器吗
You got any weapons?
有什么漂亮东西吗
Anything shiny?
没有 她需要看医生
Nothing. She needs a doctor.
安静 目视前方
Quiet. Eyes front.
这挺好看的
This is nice.
我要留着它
I'm gonna keep that.
帕克 够了
Parker, that's enough.
她中枪了
She's been shot.
我看看 压在上面
Let me see. Put pressure on it.
我们落地后 艾比会来治疗
Abby will treat it once we get to the ground.
我们感谢你们冒险前来
We appreciate the risk you've all taken,
但在我们了解你们之前...
but until we get to know you better...
这是什么
What is this?
就是个防范措施
Just a precaution.
你也要给我戴一个吗
Do I get one, too?
别担心 凯恩
Stop worrying, Kane.
我很照顾我的朋友
I take care of my friends.
走吧 我们回家吧
Now come on, let's go home.
没事的 没事的
It's all right. It's all right.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表