剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
-我们走 快点 -接下来是我的条件
- Let's go. Move. - Ok, then. Here are my terms.
山谷归我们
The valley is ours.
任何试图闯入的行动都会受到最大火力的攻击
Any attempt to get there will be met by overwhelming force.
只要你们待在这里 我们间就相安无事
As long as you stay here, we won't have a problem.
有问题吗
Is that a problem?
雷文和墨菲在哪
What about Raven and Murphy?
暂时安全
For now, insurance.
我们走 跟着我
Let's go. On me.
斯班卡 这是命令
Szybunka, that's an order.
斯班卡 你这白♥痴♥
Szybunka, you idiot!
上飞船 快点
Get to the ship. Move! Now!
准备紧急撤离
Prep for emergency evac.
奥克塔维亚 你能听见我说话吗
Octavia, can you hear me?
有我在
I've got you.
自动驾驶模式已开启
Auto pilot engaged.
出什么事了
What the hell happened?
我们开战了
What happened is, we're at war.
预热导弹 一颗朝人群发射
Go missiles hot-- one into the crowd,
一颗朝地堡发射
one into the bunker.
等等 你在说什么
Wait. What are you talking about?
-把他们带走 -不 等等
- Get them out of here. - No. Wait.
-马上行动 -等等
- Do it now. - Hold on.
-别这样 -我女儿在下面
- Please! - My daughter is down there.
冷静点 这是艘采矿船
Whoa. Slow down. This is a mining ship.
导弹是设计来
Those missiles are designed
粉碎小行星的 不是毁灭人群的
to break up asteroids, not crowds.
因为这蠢货 我们没别的办法了
Because of this idiot, we have no choice.
他们会反击 我们得现在结束一切
They will retaliate. We have to end this now.
上校 想想看
Colonel, just think.
我算过 人类种族只剩下
By my count, there are less than 1,500 people left
不超过一千五百人
in the human race.
-她给你下了命令 -我是飞船驾驶员
- She gave you an order. - I'm flying this ship.
你杀了我 大家一起死
Shoot me, we all die.
我不会再问第二遍 上尉
I'm not gonna ask you again, lieutenant.
这是个错误
This is a mistake.
发射代码无效
怎么要这么久
What's taking so long?
发射代码无效
-怎么了 -我不知道 它好像失灵了
- What is it? - I don't know. It's jammed.
-你朋友雷文干的吗 -应该是
- Your friend Raven? - Has to be.
我们去抓她吧
Let's go get her.
收到 所有人绑好安全带
Copy that. Everybody strap in.
主火箭即将点火 三二...
Main rocket burn in 3, 2--
只剩283个人了
Only have 283 more.
我相信了你 这是你的错
I trusted you. This is your fault.
血女王
Blodreina...
我们现在怎么办
What do we do now?
现在 我们开战
Now we go to war.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表