剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
据肖所说 这里将要发生内战
According to Shaw, this place is a civil war waiting to happen.
行了 麦克科瑞
Come on, Mccreary.
我们大费周章来到地上
We didn't come all the way back to earth
不是为了自相残杀
just to kill each other.
告诉他们 你在计划让我们死掉
Tell them that you were planning to let us die.
不
No!
水培农场已经几乎不产粮了
The hydrofarm is barely feeding us now,
所以如果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷
so if this is the last living valley on earth,
那它应该是我们的
then it should be ours.
你们要怎样才肯和我们共享山谷
What would it take for you to share the valley?
只要你们无条件投降
Short of an unconditional surrender,
没有条件
nothing.
奥克塔维亚绝不会投降
Octavia will never surrender.
所以我们要除掉她
That's why we're gonna take her out.
我的一切 为我们所有人
Omon gon oson.
贝拉米...
Bellamy...
我们会在山谷里 我们会拥有和平
We'll be in the valley. We'll have peace.
跟着克拉克的那孩子是真正的夜之血脉
The child with Clarke is a real Natblida.
把火种给麦迪
Give Madi the flame.
勇往直前
Ascende superius.
麦迪 我不想逼你
Madi, I hate to put this on you.
我们只能这样阻止战争
This is how we stop the war.
立刻从那孩子身边退下
Step away from the child right now.
逮捕这些叛徒
Arrest the traitors.
如果我们逃跑
If we run,
盖娅 因陀罗和贝拉米都会死
Gaia, Indra, and Bellamy will die.
他们自己做的选择
They made their choice.
放手 你...
Stop! Were you--
-不 -麦迪 麦迪 麦迪
- No. u202d- Madi. Madi. Madi.
离我远点 我要回去
Get away from me. I'm going back.
不 你不能回去
Oh, no, you're not.
这里离波利斯有八十多公里 快下来
It's 50 miles to Polis. Now get down from there.
-放开我 -麦迪
- Let go of me. - Madi.
对不起 你还好吗
I'm sorry. Are you ok?
我说了不行
I said no.
你不能带着那火种
That thing is not staying in your head.
它就在我脑袋里 如果你要拿掉
Yes, it is, and if you want to take it,
你要先杀掉我
you're gonna have to kill me.
-麦迪... -怎么了
- Madi-- - What?
你愿意让贝拉米 因陀罗和盖娅死掉
You're willing to let Bellamy die and Indra and Gaia.
-为什么不让我也死掉 -上车
- Why not me? - Get in the rover.
-不 放开我 -我现在不和你吵
- No! Get off! u202d- We are not doing this now.
放开我 别这样
Let me go! Stop!
你为什么要这样 我要回去
Why are you doing this? I need to go back.
司令是不会逃跑的
Commanders don't run away.
你不当司令更好
Well, it's a good thing you're not a commander.
该死 麦迪
Damn it, Madi.
我以为火种会让你变得更明智
I thought the flame was supposed to make you wise.
你现在就像当初在丛林里攻击我那时一样
You're acting like the child who attacked me in the woods.
奥克塔维亚不会逃跑
Octavia won't run away,
正是因为你 她还是会发起战争
and because of you, she'll get her war.
要打个赌吗
Want to bet?
你要干什么
What are you gonna do?
我要告诉迪约扎天空之眼已经被关掉了
I'm gonna tell Diyoza that the eye is down.
然后告诉奥克塔维亚迪约扎知道了这件事
I'm gonna tell Octavia that she knows.
让她自己决定要放弃进攻
She can decide not to march
还是进攻去送死
or march and be destroyed.
不管怎样 问题都会得到解决
Either way, problem solved.
现在快上车
Now get in.
克拉克 小心点
Clarke, be careful.
是虫子
The worms.
两个问题都搞定了
Two problems solved.
在我给你下最后通牒之前 上车
Now get in the rover before I take you up on your ultimatum.
《地球百子》
第五季 第十集
纳什...
Nash...
仔细检查各个角落 包括地板裂缝
Check everything-- cracks in the floor,
还有床垫
the mattresses.
瘾君子很能藏的
Junkies can be very resourceful.
这是迪约扎的笔记本
Diyoza's book.
达摩克里斯剑
你看起来不太好 医生
You don't look so good, doc.
彼此彼此
That makes two of us.
你的肺 它们...
Your lungs, they're--
我能听到液体充满它们的声音
I can hear the fluid filling up in them.
没错 你就快要没命了
Yeah. You're drowning.
也就是一瞬间的事
You're not even getting wet.
治好我 你就有药
Well, fix me and get your fix.
不
No.
检查完了 老大
Place is clean, boss.
看来要发生骚乱了
Oh, I can see the convulsions coming.
闭嘴 滚出去
Shut up and get out.
去找迪约扎
Go find Diyoza.
你们两个去守门
You two, guard the door.
不允许任何人进出
No one gets in or out.
你知道她怀孕了
You knew she's pregnant.
孩子是我的
It's mine.
她跟你说了吗
Did she tell you that?
没有 但我看出来她不愿意说出来的原因了
No, but I can see why she wouldn't brag about it.
动手吧
Do it.
像你杀掉另一个医生一样杀了我
Kill me like you killed the other doctor.
让我们都得到解脱
Put us both out of our misery.
不行
No.
我有个更好的办法
I got a better idea,
来比赛吧...
a contest--
你的病来对抗我的
Your disease versus mine.
有东西告诉我 你会在我死前崩溃 医生
Something tells me you'll break before I die, doc.
所有配给都已经打包好了
All the rations have been packed.
我们一半的人无法前行
50% of our people won't march.
对沙尘暴的恐惧削弱了我们的士气
Fear of sandstorms has put a dent in morale.
我们散布说我们准备绕远路
We're letting it be known that we're taking the long route
来避开 但是...
to avoid them, but--
别做懦夫 米勒
Don't be a coward, Miller.
不是沙尘暴
It's not the sandstorms.
告诉她真♥相♥
Tell her the truth.
是麦迪
It's Madi.
有一个名正言顺的司令
The fact that there's a supposed commander
这个事实让情况变得复杂
out there has complicated things.
"复杂"
"Complicated"?
你刚告诉我一半的人不愿意前进
You just told me half of our people are refusing to march.
我想那不仅仅是复杂吧
I'd call that more than complicated.
也许如果你当时没有想杀她
Maybe if you hadn't tried to kill her,
-那些信徒也许会...-我们不需要他们
- the believers would-- - we don't need them.
就算只有一半的力量 我们也比迪约扎的军队多
Even at half strength, we outnumber Diyoza's army.
还是不够 没有虫子就不行
Still not enough, not without the worms.
也许 也许不用
Maybe, maybe not,
但我们还是能出其不意
but we still got the element of surprise.
要我说 我们要打下这一战
I say, we go win this war,
一旦成功 统一部落其他人会跟随我们
and once we do, the rest of wonkru, they'll follow.
如果你不同意 就直说
If you disagree, then say so
因为否则 你对我毫无用处
because otherwise, you're no good to me.
是统一部落的人 或是统一部落的敌人
Either you're wonkru, or an enemy of wonkru.
我建议 你可以在真正的司令背后领导我们
My advice-- you can either unite us behind the real commander
或者提醒那些拒绝前进的人
or remind those who refuse to march
我们的敌人后来都怎么了
what happens to our enemies.
你那个真正的司令是个昨天出现的小孩
Your real commander's a child who showed up yesterday.
而血女王让我们坚强挺过了六年的炼狱
Blodreina's kept us strong through 6 years of hell.
现在你建议她让步
Now you're advising her to stand down
或者杀了我们一半的人吗
or kill half our people?
我不是这么建议的
That's not what I'm advising.
以防你没有注意到 麦迪走了
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表