剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
培养异见者就像是诱惑别人一样
Fostering dissent is like seduction,
需要时间
it takes time.
有发现吗
Anything?
搜寻中
别担心 这个山谷里到处是洞穴
Don't worry, there are caves all over this valley.
墨菲肯定在其中一个里
Murphy's in one of them.
他只要一出现 就死定了
As soon as he surfaces, he dies.
这是做什么
What is this?
我们需要个地方来安置那些叛逃者
We need a place to house the defectors.
叛逃者
Defectors?
你和你的那些政♥治♥斗争
You and your politics.
放两个导弹 这场战争就结束了
Two missiles and this war would be over.
然后呢
And then what?
我们有多少农民
How many of our people are farmers?
多少工程师
How many are engineers?
多少人会死于某种神秘的病毒
How many are expected to die of a mystery virus?
再说一遍
Say that again.
放下 麦克科瑞
Stand down, Mccreary.
为了找到治愈你们的方法
Abby's working around the clock
艾比正夜以继日地工作
To find a cure for you and the others.
你杀了凯恩 一切就完了
You kill Kane and all that goes away.
你以为我们在分解他们的军队
You think we're dividing their forces,
但实际上是他在分解我们的
but he is dividing ours.
我本以为你想赢得这场战争
I thought you wanted to win this war.
"不战而屈人之兵 善之善者也"
"In war, the greatest victory is one that requires no battle."
孙子
Sun tzu.
我们什么都有
We have everything--
山谷 武器
The valley, the weapons,
天空之眼
the eye in the sky.
他们什么都没有
They have nothing.
他们已经感受到了饥饿
They're already hungry,
却看着他们的领袖烧掉食物
and now they're watching their leader burn food.
唯一能打败我们的 是我们自己
We're the only thing that can defeat us.
一定很难吧
It must be hard...
一个有远见的人与一群鼠目寸光的人为伍
Being a visionary surrounded by people who can't see.
说的就是我了
Story of my life.
我知道你们很饿
I know you're hungry and--
那虽然是迪约扎的声音 但却是凯恩的话
That might be Diyoza's voice, but those are Kane's words.
他知道我们的弱点
He knows where we're vulnerable
而且告诉了敌人
and he's sharing it with the enemy.
我们得假设其他人也会想这么做
We need to assume others will be willing to do the same.
在角斗场 凯恩公然向你挑衅来激起反对
In the arena, Kane openly defied you to stir dissent,
这反对的声音像病毒一样传播
and dissent spreads like any virus.
在边缘地区布下连续的巡逻
I want patrols along the perimeter around the clock.
那艘飞船回来的时候
When that ship comes back,
废墟之外的任何人...
anyone caught beyond the ruins--
这是私人会议
This is a private meeting.
没事的
It's fine.
在那个山谷里我们都有需要我们帮助的人
We all have people in that valley that need our help.
如果你是在说你的妈妈
If you're talking about your mother,
我没兴趣营救叛徒
I am not interested in rescuing traitors.
我在防止产生更多的叛徒
I'm trying to prevent more of them.
你的同伴们处于饥饿之中
Your people are hungry
而你却在担心叛逃者
and you're worrying about defectors?
我们应该停止在波利斯中寻找敌人
We should stop wasting time looking for enemies in Polis,
我们应该想办法返回那个山谷
and we should start trying to find a way back to that valley.
上次我试过了
Last time I checked,
迪约扎能看到我们的每一步行动
Diyoza can see our every move.
该蒙蒂派上用场了
That's where Monty comes in.
激光通信 可以直接和他们的母舰联♥系♥
Laser-com. It's dialed right into their mothership.
我只需要一座用残余物建的转播塔
All I need is a relay tower on the ground
和一台电脑
that we build out of scrap and a computer.
我应该可以遮盖他们的监控
I should be able to blind the eye from right here.
好计划 一旦成了 我们就能进攻
Good plan. Once it's down, we can attack.
好 米勒去帮蒙蒂布置
Fine. Miller set Monty up.
库珀 射杀任何试图叛逃的人
Cooper, shoot anyone who tries to defect.
会议结束 训练时间到了
We're done here. Time to train.
那不是我的妹妹
That is not my sister.
克拉克
Clarke?
抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry, I have to go.
麦迪
Madi.
克拉克 盖娅刚在跟我说统一部落的战术
Hey, Clarke. Gaia was telling me about Wonkru combat tactics.
据麦迪所说 她遇见过我们的敌人
According to Madi, she's encountered our enemy.
也许她可以和我们的新人一起训练
Perhaps she could train with our novitiates
跟他们说说这些
and tell them about it.
谢谢你 但麦迪不是统一部落的人
Thank you, but madi's not Wonkru.
她是浅谷的人
She's Shallow Valley.
所以你才幸存了下来
So that's how you survived.
荣耀之火真的没有烧到浅谷吗
Is it true that praimfaya missed the entire valley?
是的 但那不是我幸存的原因
Yes, but that's not how I survived.
克拉克用她的骨髓把我变成了夜之血脉
Clarke used her bone marrow to make me a nightblood.
我欠她一条命
I owe her my life.
盖娅 我们得走了
Gaia, if you'll excuse us...
我告诉过你别松懈了
I told you not to go easy.
也许你得和不怕你的人打
Maybe you should fight someone who's not afraid of you.
库珀 把你的剑给他
Cooper, give him your sword.
你完了
Your funeral.
你确定要这样吗
Sure you're up for this?
你打起来跟阿兹哥达人一样
You fight like Azgeda.
在宇宙待的六年里没什么别的事做
Not a lot to do in space for 6 years,
学了点东西
picked up a few things.
我直说吧
Let's get something straight.
如果艾寇离开 我会和她一起走
If Echo leaves, I am going with her.
她不是你的敌人
She is not your enemy.
你甚至都不了解她
You don't even know her.
我知道她做过什么
I know what she's done.
韦瑟山的吉娜
Gina at Mount Weather.
升♥天♥仪式上的伊利安
Ilian in the conclave.
还有在那个该死的山崖下的我
Me on that damn cliff.
我们都做过要为之负责
We all have things to answer for,
或不该被原谅的事 但必须做
things that shouldn't be forgiven but are.
因为我们做这些是为了我们的同伴
Because we did them for our people,
我们的家人
our family.
艾寇也一样
Echo is no different.
她曾是阿兹哥达的间谍
She was an Azgeda spy,
但她现在和我在一起
but now she's with me,
而我作为你的哥哥 正尽力
your brother who is trying very hard
去理解现在的你
to understand who you are now
和六年前的区别
compared to who you were 6 years ago.
我只希望你也能一样
All I'm asking is for you to do the same.
我们遇到过这种情况
We've been through this.
你不要跟我走
You're not going with me.
不 我们一直都是共作战 同生存
Like hell I'm not. We survive together, all of us, like always.
-蒙蒂和哈珀也会去吗 -是的
- Monty and Harper are coming, too? - yes.
-不行 -艾寇
- No. - Echo.
你不能为我送死 他们也不能
You are not dying for me, and neither are they.
你妹妹需要你在身边 贝拉米
Your sister needs you here, Bellamy.
她正和一个她无法战胜的敌人斗争
She's fighting an enemy she can't beat,
而迪约扎正利用
and now Diyoza is using the fact
她的人♥民♥深知这点来瓦解他们
that her people know it to pull them apart.
那么你会怎么做 间谍
So what would you do about it, spy?
说实话吗
The truth?
投降
Surrender.
只有傻瓜才会打他们赢不了的战争
Only a fool fights a war they can't win.
我有更好的办法
I've got a better idea.
你给我当间谍
Spy for me.
今晚飞船回来时
When that ship comes back tonight,
大家会试图叛逃
people will try to defect,
而我不能让这一幕发生
and I can't let that happen.
奥克塔维亚 我不是这个意思
Octavia, that is not what I meant.
对 但这是聪明的办法
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表