剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
I know she will.
很遗憾他们丢下了你一个人
I'm sorry they left without you.
我可不遗憾
Well, I'm not.
要是我和他们一起走 就没法遇见你了
Because if I was with them, I never would have met you.
那他们呢
What about them?
你觉得他们也会回来吗
Do you think they'll come back, too?
汤煮好了
Soup's on.
太好了 终于
Ha ha! Yes! Finally.
拜托 为了能吃上饭我放水了
Oh, come on. I let you win so we could eat.
这不是吃饭 是生存
This isn't eating. It's surviving.
全新改版的三倍绿
Hey, the new and improved triple-g
更美味 毋庸置疑
tastes better, and you know it.
三倍绿
Triple-g?
他管这绿的叫绿流体
He calls this one green's green goop.
也是个更好的名字
Better name, too.
说到更好 如果你是指
And if by better, you mean doesn't want
不想让自己吐得太猛
to make you violently hurl,
那这确实是个进步
Then, yeah, it's an improvement.
说到绿 伊甸园怎么样了
Speaking of green, how's Eden?
仍然是个点 艾默莉 歇一会儿
Still just a dot. Emori, take a break.
我不知道你为什么要浪费时间
I don't know why you waste your time.
我跟你说过了 大气辐射屏蔽了无线电♥信♥♥号♥♥
I told you, atmospheric radiation blocks radio signals.
他们就在下面 我们只是听不到他们的消息
They're down there. We just can't hear them.
我们浪费时间 才能让他们知道
We waste our time so they know
有一个能供他们生活的地方
there's a place they can live.
地面辐射已经降到生存指标一年了
Ground radiation has been survivable for a year.
他们爱住哪住哪
They can live everywhere.
我想我们都同意这个绿色很不错
I think we can all agree that green is good.
对 确实...
Yes. He is...
但味道仍然很恶心
But this stuff still sucks.
好吧 明天我再试试
Ok. Tomorrow I'll try again
增强天线的信♥号♥♥接收功能
to boost the signal from the antenna.
我也来 太空漫步 爽啊
Shotgun. Ha ha! Space walk. Yes.
我懂 但我需要一个真正听我指挥
I know the feeling, but I need an assistant
我让她回舱就回舱的助手
who actually listens when I tell her to come in.
我会照你说的做 我保证
I will do everything you say, I promise,
绝不开玩笑
no fun of any kind.
或者我们就想想怎么回到地面
Or we could just figure out a way to get to the ground,
再亲自告诉他们这个伊甸园
and we could tell them about Eden ourselves.
贝拉米 她一整个早上都在想燃料问题
Bellamy, she worked on the fuel problem all morning.
六年零七天
6 years and 7 days.
说时间犯规
Hey, time violation.
洗碗 扫厕所 还是墨菲 自己选
Dishes, latrine, or Murphy? You choose.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们说过我们不提
We said we wouldn't talk about it,
我也知道你尽力了
and I know that you're doing everything that you can.
-第二碗吗 -是啊
- Seconds? - Yeah, right.
我选墨菲
I choose Murphy.
我去扫厕所吧
I'd have gone with latrines.
这是我的飞船空间 记得吗 有何贵干
This is my side of the ship, remember? What's the matter?
你想让我训练是吧 来吧
You wanted me to train, right, so let's do it.
好吧 但我赢了 你得归队
All right, but I win, you come back to the group.
不干
No deal.
你的规矩太多了
You have too many rules.
而且在这没有我会辜负的人
Besides, there's no one to disappoint over here.
墨菲
Murphy--uh!
-这一拳还不错 -是吧
- That's a good punch. - Yeah?
不过如果你在挥拳时调整重心
Now, if you shift your weight when you throw it,
或许就真的够狠了
might actually hurt.
知道你的问题出在哪吗
You know what I think your problem is?
可以了
This should be good.
你喜欢当英雄
You like being a hero,
可惜这里没有英雄
except up here, there are no heroes.
你害怕再次变得一文不值
You're afraid you'd become worthless again.
你并非一文不值 墨菲
You're not worthless, Murphy.
等等 贝拉米 快看
Wait, wait. Bellamy, look. Oh!
说你并非一文不值 我就放了你
Say you're not worthless, and I'll let you go.
没开玩笑 快看 快看啊
Not kidding! Will you look? Look!
我们走
Let's go.
快
Come on.
两个半小时过去了
It's been 2 1/2 hours.
我们究竟为什么还坐在黑暗里
Why, exactly, are we sitting here in the dark?
我们该把方舟的灯打开
We should light up the ring,
让他们知道我们在这
let them know we're here.
安静 墨菲
Quiet, Murphy.
得先弄清他们是谁
First, we find out who they are,
然后再向他们求助
and then we ask them for help.
-雷文 -没动静
- Raven? - Nothing.
无线电缄默 他们的通讯器可能坏了
Radio sounds. Their comms might be disabled.
或者船上没人
Or the ship could be unmanned.
或者上面是更喜欢肛♥门♥探测器
Or it's manned by aliens who prefer
而非无线电的外星人
anal probes to radios.
只要他们能带我们到地面
Doesn't really matter as long as they
是什么并不重要
get us down to the ground.
我去开灯
I'm turning on the lights.
听着 够了
You know what? That's enough.
在这就得听大家的
We make decisions as a team here,
即便我们互不待见
even if we can't stand the sight of each other.
我只是想说 昨天它还没出现
Look. All I'm saying is, it wasn't there yesterday.
现在却出现在同步轨道上
Now it's in geosynchronous orbit,
代表有人在操纵 对吗
which means someone is piloting it, correct?
也可能是人工智能
It could be an AI.
我觉得更有可能是外星人
I prefer the aliens.
有情况
Something's happening.
第二艘
A second ship.
快看
Look.
肯定是运输船
That must be a transport.
朝地面去了
It's headed for the ground.
艾默莉 打开无线电
Emori, fire up the radio.
现在她才想喊话
Now she wants to talk.
求救 求救
Mayday, mayday.
呼叫正在重返地球的运输船
I am hailing the drop ship now on re-entry to earth.
我们是被困在你们西边太空站里的人
We are stranded aboard the space station to your west.
请回答
Please respond.
太好了
Great.
看来重返地球的最后希望
Looks like we just lost our last chance
就这样泡汤了
to get back to the ground.
求救 求救
Mayday, mayday.
呼叫正在重返地球的运输船
I am calling the drop ship now on re-entry to earth.
麦迪 收拾好车
Madi, pack up the rover.
把车藏起来 所有枪子弹上膛
Get it out of sight and load the guns.
-全部吗 -全部
- All of them? - All of them.
运囚车
他们是谁 你怎么这么害怕
Who are they? Why are you so scared?
我不会让你出事的
I will not let anything happen to you.
明白吗
Do you understand?
或许他们很友善
Well, maybe they're friendly.
或许吧
Maybe.
在我弄清之前
Look. Until I figure this out,
你得躲在隐蔽处
I want you to hide in your secret spot.
不 克拉克
No. Clarke--
没得商量 麦迪
This is not up for discussion, Madi.
火种守护者的童子军当时没发现你
The flamekeeper scouts never found you there.
他们也不会
Neither will they.
答应我 待在洞里
Promise me you'll stay in the hole.
那你呢
What about you?
我会尽快赶回来
I'll be back as soon as I can.
快答应我
Now promise me.
我答应
I promise.
给
Here.
如果你开枪 他们会听见的
If you shoot, they'll hear you.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表