剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Get her out of here.
这个地堡不是你的 不任你施与
This bunker wasn't yours to give.
-库珀 -是亚哈找到的 是我们的
- Cooper-- - Jaha found it. It belonged to us.
你无权这么做
You had no right.
够了
That's enough.
她是怎么回事
What the hell is her problem?
卡拉的父亲死于方舟的缩减人口
Kara's father died in the culling on the Ark,
她的丈夫 又被地堡排除在外
and her husband, well, he didn't make the cut for the bunker.
她受够了计算了
She's done the math.
她知道我们又会开始思考要如何减少人口
She knows we'll have to consider population reduction yet again.
不行
Not a chance.
如果我们需要工程师 会再找你的
If we need an engineer again, we will let you know.
护送他去天空人的区域
一组人守着门 快去
我们要增强每一层的守卫力度
We should increase the guard presence on every floor.
我建议把工作分配到对应的部落
I suggest assigning them to their own clans.
我会把吃饭时间错开 并且召集代表们
I'll segregate meal times and convene the delegates.
我们还是回到
Let's just get back to the fact
地堡中人太多了这个事实上吧
that there are too many people in this bunker.
-不 -我同意
- Let's not. - I agree.
这不是今天要做的决定
It's not a decision for today,
但虽然我不想承认
but, as much as I hate to say it,
亚哈是对的
Jaha's right.
但这里不是他说了算
He's not in charge here.
也不是你 或是代表们 是我
Neither are you or the delegates. It's I am,
我救我们大家可不是为了自相残杀
and I didn't save us all so we could just kill ourselves.
奥克塔维亚 这不是游戏
Octavia, this isn't a game.
奥斯雷娅已经决定了
Osleya has decided.
无意冒犯 但你作为勇士
No offense, but your champion
一直对统领不是很感兴趣
hasn't been very interested in leading.
她现在感兴趣了
She's interested now.
如果配给砍半 会怎么样
What happens if we go to half rations?
可以争取更多时间吗
Does that buy us more time?
理论上是可行的 但我们已经在温饱线了
Theoretically, yes, but we're already at baseline.
很快我们就会看到
It won't be long before we start seeing cases
适应性发热 饥饿反应等症状了
Of adaptive thermogenesis, starvation response.
那我们能活下来吗
Will we survive or not?
能活下来 只是宁愿不要
We'll survive. We'll just wish we didn't.
我们有些人已经这样想了
Some of us already do.
那么就配给砍半
Then we go to half rations.
我可以坐这里吗
Mind if I join you?
好
Yeah.
不知道他们有什么打算
I don't know what they're planning,
如果有用就好了
If it's gonna work.
今天对我们都是艰难的一天
Today's been difficult on us all.
我们都不知道是不是克拉克
We don't even know if it was Clarke.
重要的不是我们现在知道什么
What matters is not what we know,
而是我们相信什么
but what we believe.
你的工程导师可不这么想
Your engineering mentor would disagree.
我的政♥治♥导师也不会
And my political mentor wouldn't,
但无论你在和什么抗争
but whatever you're fighting about,
她都会在
she'll come around.
神知道你现在有时间了
Lord knows you now have time.
塞叔叔
Uncle Theo,
我可以再吃一点吗
can I have seconds, please?
给 伊桑 你可以吃我这份
Here, Ethan. You can take mine.
不了 谢谢
Um, no. Thank you.
马库斯叔叔也要吃东西
Look. Uncle Marcus needs to eat, too, hmm,
你要做的就是习惯半份的量
and you need to get used to half rations
跟大家一样 好吗
just like the rest of us, ok?
好 跟我来
Good. Now come on.
我在房♥间里给你准备了惊喜
I got a surprise for you in the room.
我还是很高兴你说服我
And I'm still glad you talked me out
别推♥翻♥奥克塔维亚对这里的统治
of fighting Octavia for this place.
亚哈总理 长官 能耽误你点时间吗
Chancellor Jaha, sir, would you mind staying?
我终于想出了个制♥造♥食物的办法
I have an idea for making the food last.
我只需要几分钟解释一下
I just need a few minutes to explain.
明早再说吧 卡拉
In the morning, Kara.
如果到时还是个好主意 我们就再讨论
If it's still a good idea, we can talk about it then.
不知道我们还能否出去让一切都变了
Not knowing we can get out changes everything.
至少方舟还有窗户
At least on the Ark, we had windows.
方舟的环境糟透了 但我们也活下来了
The Ark sucked, but we survived it,
只要我们互相照应 我们也能在这活下来
and if we got each other, we'll survive this, too.
我轮班结束后见
See you after my shift?
-好 -好的
- Yeah. - Ok.
我真的为你高兴 杰克逊
I'm really happy for you, Jackson.
我们谈谈你的情况吧
Let's talk about you.
马库斯说你又头痛了
Marcus said you had another headache.
我以为你做过冰浴后 症状就该消失了
I thought they were supposed to stop after the ice bath.
会好的 但同时
They will, but in the meantime,
如果你不和马库斯讨论我的情况
I would really appreciate it
我会非常感激的
if you didn't discuss my condition with Marcus.
他很关心你 艾比
He cares about you, Abby.
我们都很关心你 我只是...
We both do, and I'm just--
她在抽搐
She's having a seizure.
-让她侧躺 -好
- Flip her on her side. - Yep.
让我们进去
Let us in!
怎么回事
What is this?
所有人保持冷静
Everybody stay calm.
我们在这很安全 他们进不来
We're safe here. They can't get to us.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
我们在夺回属于我们的东西
We're taking back what's ours.
马库斯 你能听见我说话吗
Marcus, can you hear me?
我们要怎么办
What are we gonna do?
我们会活下来
We're gonna live,
虽然听上去不太公平
and although it may be unfair,
但他们不会
they're not.
为什么我们被铐住了
Why are we restrained?
因为我不杀自己人
Because I don't kill my own people, even the ones
即使是该为我父亲和丈夫的死负责的人
responsible for the deaths of my father and husband.
艾比和那些事无关
Abby had nothing to do with that.
是艾比开的门
Abby opened the door.
我在想 如果他已经安全入内了
I wonder, would you have done that
你是否还会那么做
if he was already safe inside?
卡拉 别这样
Oh, Kara, please.
这样做你丈夫和父亲也不会死而复生
This won't bring your husband or your father back.
是不会 但能防止我们的人又一次被缩减
No. It won't, but it will stop the next culling of our people.
现在我先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
因为我有在你脑袋上开一枪的冲动
I have the urge to shoot you in the head,
但我不想那么做
and I don't want to do that.
那在这扇门另一边的我们的人呢
What about our people who are on the wrong side of this door?
他们没有都在这 对吧
They're not all here, are they?
我们会等到能发动袭击的那一天
We waited as long as we could to strike.
我们能做的只有确保那些
All we can do now is make sure the ones
我们救不了的人不会白白牺牲
that we couldn't save don't die in vain.
要等很长时间 你知道的吧
It's not gonna happen quick. You know that, right?
饿死是个很长的过程 卡拉
Starvation is slow, Kara.
在外面的那些人 无论是我们还是他们的
Those people out there, ours and theirs,
他们的身体会先代谢掉非必需蛋白质
their bodies will metabolize nonessential proteins first--
脂肪酸 甘油 再是肌肉
Fatty acids, glycerol, then muscle.
他们会开始掉头发
They'll lose their hair.
他们的皮肤会脱落
Their skin will flake and peel.
他们会浮肿
They'll bloat,
先死的那些人
and the first to die,
算是幸运的
well, they're gonna be the lucky ones.
他们不必抵抗吃自己朋友的欲望
They won't have to fight the temptation to eat their friends.
你是农场站的第三代
You're third-generation farm station.
你肯定听过那些疫病的传闻
You must have heard the rumors about the blight.
我们因此才开始流放死者
It's why we started floating our dead.
你刚说的那些事都会在五年内
Everything you just described would have
发生在我们身上
happened to us in 5 years.
你不该把那道门打开
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表