剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Acceptable losses.
-库珀 去看看虫子 -拜托 哥哥
- Cooper, check on the worms. - Come on, big brother.
你牺牲过多少无辜生命
How many innocent lives have you sacrificed,
或是你 瓦黑达
or you, Wanheda?
这次没什么区别
This is no different.
你们当时只是想救自己的同伴
You were just trying to save your people.
我现在也是
So am I.
-你杀了他 -不 是你杀的
- You killed him. - No. You did.
库珀
Cooper?
某个叛逃者活下来了
One of the defectors survived.
看来我们发现不能接受的东西了
Looks like we found something that's not acceptable.
血女王
Blodreina...
抱歉没事先告诉你
I'm sorry I didn't tell you,
但结果相当惊人
but the results were remarkable.
虫子在活体中的繁殖速度要快三倍
The worms reproduced 3 times faster in a live body,
我们要数量 也得能控制住
and we need quantity as well as control.
-我发现...-奥克塔维亚
- I found that... - Octavia,
你不会想这样做的
you don't want to do this.
得了吧 你个伪君子 克拉克
Spare me, your hypocrisy, Clarke.
米勒跟我说过
Miller told me about the man
你在贝卡的实验室辐射的家伙
that you irradiated in Becca's lab...
你的实验目标活了多长时间
And just how long did your test subject survive?
长到足以让叛逃者
Long enough for a defector
登上飞船 飞去山谷
to board their ship and fly to the valley.
奥克塔维亚 求你了
Octavia, please,
别这样做
don't do this.
我不希望你的朋友出事 贝拉米
I don't want anything to happen to your friends, Bellamy,
甚至包括艾寇 请相信我
not even Echo... please believe that...
但这是战争
But this is war.
一旦我们掌控了天空之眼 就送虫子过去
Once we control the eye in the sky, we send the worms.
库珀 挑个精英守卫去办
Cooper, choose one of the elite guards to deliver it.
统一部落的人该回家了
It's time for Wonkru to go home.
不行 肖是盟友
No way. Shaw's an ally.
战争时期为了正当事由
There are times in war where you have to do
有时不得不做不义之事
the wrong things for the right reasons.
此刻正是这样
This is one of those times.
而且你说了
Besides, you said yourself,
他们不会杀了他 因为还得靠他开飞船
they can't kill him because they need him to fly.
不能背叛我们在这的朋友
We are not betraying the one friend that we have here.
他会到我去舰桥
He will take me to the bridge.
我只是需要更多时间
I just need more time.
再强调一次
Let's go over this again.
艾寇和雷文一干掉天空之眼 我们就上车
As soon as Echo and Raven get the Eye down, we take the Rover.
开过废墟
We drive across the wasteland.
赶在统一部落的寄生虫攻击之前救出同伴
We break out our people before wonkru attacks with the worms.
奥克塔维亚能料到我们会这么干
Octavia will expect us to do something like that.
她会安排哨兵站岗
She'll post sentries.
那就对不起那些哨兵了
That's too bad for the sentries.
这 这原本是贾斯珀的自杀遗言
This, this was supposed to be Jasper's suicide note.
在我们把他从光之城救出来后
After we pulled him out of the City of Light,
他就打算饮弹自尽
he was gonna put a gun in his mouth and pull the trigger.
蒙蒂 现在不是说这个的时候
Monty, now's not the time.
现在正是说这个的时候
Now is the perfect time.
"蒙蒂 我知道你是个乐观主义者
"Monty, I know you're an optimist.
你觉得好日子即将来临
You think better days are ahead,
但事实并不是如此
but that's not true.
地道的尽头没有光
There is no light at the end of the tunnel.
只是另一个地道
There's only the tunnel,
对面是又一个要去战胜的敌人 又一场战争
another enemy to fight, another war.
我得出的结论是 我们就是问题所在
I've come to the conclusion that we're the problem...
所有的人类即问题所在
human beings, all of us.
只要我们还在 这种循环就不会被打破
The cycle can't be broken as long as we're here.
因此我选择离开
That's why I won't be here.
因此..."
That's why..."
蒙蒂...
Monty...
没事了
It's OK.
没错 贾斯珀比我们所有人都聪明
Yeah. Jasper was smarter than all of us.
我们所做的都无济于事
It doesn't matter what we do.
不管是回到地表 还是打开地堡
Coming back to the ground, opening the bunker,
我们的所作所为让一切变得更糟
all we've done has made things worse.
如果战争是赢得
If a war is the only way to have
地球上最后的生存之地的唯一方式
the last survivable land on earth,
那么也许我们都不配拥有它
then maybe we don't deserve it.
谢谢你叫醒我 去外面等着
Thanks for waking me. Wait outside.
有什么重要的事吗
What's so important?
你说你不能相信一个间谍
You said you couldn't trust a spy.
那是否意味着 即使我的情报很有用
Does that mean, even if my information is good,
也不能使我摆脱这个颈铐
it won't help me get out of this collar?
信任是可以挣来的
Trust can be earned.
我在这里待了一天 我已经知道
I've been here a day, and already I know
你的营地出现了一个叛徒...
there's a traitor in your camp...
就是你的飞行员
your pilot.
肖的良知有时会妨碍他履行职责
Shaw's conscience can get in the way of his duties,
但心地柔软并不会让他成为一个叛徒
but having a soft side hardly makes him a traitor.
那违抗命令
How about disobeying orders
或者安慰敌人又算什么
or giving comfort to the enemy?
他告诉你雷文封锁了你们的导弹系统时
When he told you Raven locked you out of the missile system,
他是在撒谎
he was lying.
是他自己封锁的 我可以证明这点
He did it himself, and I can prove it.
你需要去睡觉
You need to sleep.
赢了战争我就会去睡
I'll sleep when the war is won.
-你为什么来这里 -你知道原因
- Why are you here? - You know why.
别对我说教了 因陀罗
No more lectures, Indra.
我没有批准人体试验
I didn't sanction human testing,
但那并不代表我不会利用
but that doesn't mean I won't use
库珀学到的东西来拯救我的同伴
what Cooper learned to help save my people.
要是寄生虫毁了山谷怎么办
What if the worms destroy the valley?
你是我的军队首领
You're the head of my army.
给我个更好的办法
Give me a better idea.
我真的是你的军队首领吗
Am I the head of your army?
你到底是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me
这个武器计划
about this weapons plan?
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me
你帮助凯恩逃跑了
you helped Kane escape?
如果我们失败了 他就是罪魁祸首
If we lose, that'll be why.
这让你感觉如何
How does that make you feel?
感觉很糟糕 但我还是会这样做
Awful, and I'd do it again.
如果我先把你扔到角斗场 你就不能了
Not if I throw you in the pit first.
我不会因为我阻止了你自食其果而道歉
I won't apologize for protecting you from yourself.
滚出去
Get out.
我叫你滚
I said go!
血女王
Blodreina.
快滚
Now.
小心黑暗 奥克塔维亚
Be careful of the dark, Octavia,
很容易在其中迷失方向
too easy to lose your way.
艾寇说你指控我的飞行员暗中阻挠我们
Echo says you accused my pilot of sabotage,
说是他 而不是你
that he, not you,
封锁了我的导弹系统
locked me out of my missile system.
快把你跟我说的告诉上校
Tell the colonel what you told me.
不用说话 我需要证据
No more words. I need proof.
证明给她看
Show her.
好吧
Okay.
首先 我需要查询导弹系统的日志
First, I have to access the backlogs for the missile systems.
日志可以从表面被篡改
Logs can be tampered with on the surface.
看到了吗 就在这里
See? Right here.
这第一层显示
The first layer tells you
系统被人为关闭了
that the system was shut down manually.
但它没有说是谁干的
But it doesn't say who did it.
我怎么确定不是你干的
How do I know it wasn't you?
慢慢来
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表