剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Getting there.
他掩盖了他的记录 但是
He covered his tracks, but
你如果深入探查 总能发现痕迹
if you look deep enough, there's always a trail.
仔细看
Just watch.
它被埋藏在了层层机械的目标代码中
It's buried under layers of rote object code.
看
See?
人为关闭
由肖先生发起
这就是鬼魂般的痕迹
There it is, the ghost trail.
贝拉米 有情况
Bellamy, something's happening.
我们进去了 艾寇做到了
We're in. Echo did it.
等等 贝拉米
Wait, Bellamy.
我们一旦告诉她 她就会发动战争
As soon as we tell her, she marches to war
然后释放那些虫子
and unleashes those worms.
因此我们要先到那里
That's why we got to get there first.
我们拿到车 把我们的同伴救出来
We take the rover. We get our people out.
然后再想办法阻止战争 好吗
Then we worry about stopping the war, OK?
好 我去叫蒙蒂和哈珀
Good. I'll get Monty and Harper.
你去带上麦迪 我们今晚就走
You get Madi. We leave tonight.
蒙蒂 快走 艾寇搞定了
Monty, come on. Echo got it done.
该写循环程序了 这样我们才能走
Time to program the loop so we can go.
不
No.
什么
What?
我也很想他
I miss him, too.
贾斯珀本应该和我们并肩作战
Jasper should have been with us on the ring,
但他没有 因为他放弃了
but he wasn't because he gave up,
如果他能再坚持一下...
and if he hung on a little longer and...
然后怎样 我们在重蹈覆辙
And what? We're doing it again.
你是指拯救我们的朋友吗
Doing what, saving our friends?
我们应该通过阻止这场战争来拯救他们
We save our friends by stopping this war,
而不是通过助长战争
not by facilitating it.
听起来是这样没错 但除非你有办法
Yeah. That sounds great, but unless you have an idea...
怎么了
What?
"培养藻类 不打仗" 聪明
"Make algae, not war." That's cute.
统一部落之所以要争那个山谷
Wonkru's about to fight for that valley
是因为他们觉得在这里不能生存
because they don't think they can survive here,
但要是有了藻类 他们就可以生存
but with this, they can.
对 前提是早期的产物不会要他们的命
Yeah, if the early batches don't kill them
毕竟我们差点就没命了
like they nearly did us.
那是因为我之前没有正确的配方 你知道的
That... that's before I got the recipe right, and you know it.
抱歉 这的确是个好办法
Look. I'm sorry, OK? It is a good idea.
我知道你想要阻止这一切
And I know you wanted to avoid all this.
但我们的朋友最重要
But our friends come first?
对
Yeah.
天哪 我好怀念太空
God, I miss space.
我也是
Yep.
走吧
Come on.
抱歉 我还在找治疗的方法
I'm sorry. I'm still looking for a cure,
但现在
but in the meantime,
这个能缓解疼痛
this might help with the pain.
我...
I, um...
我想向你道歉
I wanted to apologize.
那意味着你相信
Does that mean that you believe
我已尽我所能去救那个女孩了吗
I did all I could to save that girl?
是的 在这种情况下我相信你
Under the circumstances, yes.
艾比...
Abby...
我爱你
I love you,
我想帮助你戒掉药瘾
and... and I want to take care of you through detox.
我...我愿为你穿越火海
I... I'd walk through fire for you.
我愿为你去死
I'd die for you,
但我不能看着你害死自己
but I won't watch you kill yourself,
再也不能...
not anymore...
所以你要选择...
So we need to choose...
在我和药之间 二选一
me or the pills.
马库斯 我...
Marcus, I...
求你了
Please,
我需要你的信任
I need for you to trust me.
我在治疗上取得了进展
I am making headway on a cure,
-只要我... -选吧
- and as soon as I do... - Choose.
我可以待会再来
I could come back.
你们聊吧
I'll leave you to it, then.
请坐 我马上就来
Take a seat. I'll be right with you.
有好消息吗 医生
Anything good to report, Doc?
好消息吗
Good?
你们四分之三的人快要死了
75% of your people are dying.
那对奥克塔维亚来说是好消息
That's good... for Octavia.
我还在寻找治疗的方法
I'm still working on a treatment,
但由于你们的仪器太陈旧了
but with your antiquated equipment,
你们基本没什么希望了
you're basically screwed.
这就是你专业的诊断吗
Is that your professional diagnosis?
那我猜你
So am I right in assuming that you
之前没有来检查过
haven't come to get tested before now
是因为你已经有症状了 对吗
because you're already having symptoms?
差不多吧 是的
Something like that, yeah.
乔纳斯 你上
Jonas, you're next.
等等
Wait.
麦迪 你去
Madi, you're up.
去战斗
Fight.
血女王 她还没准备好
Blodreina, she's not ready.
活到最后
Be the last.
盖娅 给她穿上盔甲
Gaia, fit her for armor
再给她一把真正的剑
and get her a real sword.
麦迪 为了夺回你的地盘
Madi, we're about to fight a war on your land
我们将要在那里 而我要利用
for your land, and I could really use
你对那里地形的了解来帮助我们
a second who knows the terrain when we get there.
你会帮助我们吗 统一部落的麦迪
What do you say, Madi kom Wonkru?
天空之眼一关掉 我们就进攻
We march as soon as the Eye's down.
我需要借用她来当战略顾问
I need to borrow her for a strategy session.
你不介意吧 克拉克
You don't mind, do you, Clarke?
我不介意
No.
没关系
It's fine.
-麦迪呢 -她和你妹妹在一起
- Where's Madi? - With your sister.
克拉克 我们没时间了
Clarke, we don't have time for this.
我们现在必须离开
We have to leave now.
迪约扎一旦发现艾寇的所作所为
As soon as Diyoza realizes what Echo did,
她就死定了
she's dead.
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
你错了 我们还有别的选择
You're wrong. We have one.
等等 你在干什么
Wait. What are you doing?
终止循环
Stopping the cycle.
我是克拉克·格里芬
This is Clarke Griffin.
我有问题要问迪约扎上校
I have a question for Colonel Diyoza.
你好 克拉克 久违了
Hello, Clarke. It's been too long.
你到底想要什么
What the hell do you want?
你们要怎样才肯和我们共享山谷
What would it take for you to share the valley?
共享吗 让我想想
Share it? Well, let me see.
只要你们无条件投降 没有条件
Short of an unconditional surrender, nothing.
奥克塔维亚从不投降
Octavia will never surrender.
因此我们要除掉她
That's why we're gonna take her out.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表