剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
有个脓疮破了
One of the abscesses broke apart.
是因为声波的作用
It was the sound waves.
-治好我 你就有药吃 -不
- Fix me and get your fix. - No.
你的病来对抗我的
Your disease versus mine.
有东西告诉我 你会在我死前崩溃
Something tells me you'll break before I die.
水培农场已经几乎不产粮了
The hydrofarm is barely feeding us.
所以如果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷
So, if this is the last living valley on earth,
那它应该是我们的
then it should be ours.
我们一半的人无法前行
50% of our people won't march.
是麦迪
It's Madi.
有一个名正言顺的司令
The fact that there's a commander out there
这个事实让情况变得复杂
has complicated things.
水培农场又开始运行了
The hydrofarm is working again.
如果你想打仗就尽管去
Go to war if you want to,
但至少让大家知道有得选
but at least tell them that they have a choice.
-你做了什么 -排除选项
- What did you do? - Took away their choice.
我知道想要一些东西是什么样的感觉
I know what it's like to need something.
那是什么
Hey, what was that?
妈妈 醒醒
Mom, wake up!
妈妈 你能听到我说话吗
Mom, can you hear me?
你得把这根管子吞下去
I need you to swallow this tube, ok?
请让我这么做
Please let me do this.
把盐水给我
Ok. Give me the saline.
你帮我把漏斗举高 好吗
I need you to hold the funnel up high, ok?
很好
Good.
后退
Stand back.
医生 我们准备好继续工作了
Doc, we ready to get back to work?
你怎么到这里来的
How the hell did you get here?
在午夜之前暂停
Stop just before midnight.
尽量接近零点
As close as you can get.
好了 播放吧
Ok. Play it forward.
24小时的循环录像 真聪明
A 24-hour loop. Clever.
不好意思
Now if you'll excuse me,
-我还得去看我的... -我们还有多久
- I have to see my-- - How long do we have?
假设他们今天早上出发
Assuming they left this morning,
六天 也可能七天
6 days, maybe 7.
撤销循环
Override the loop.
我要知道他们到底在哪里
I want to know where the hell they are.
哥们 我花了十分钟才找到重放
Brother, it took me 10 minutes to find rewind.
你们都病了
You're all sick.
所以你们才从波利斯带走我妈妈
That's why you took my mom with you from Polis,
所以你们才帮我们打开地堡
why you helped us open the bunker.
没错 现在你回来了
Yes, and now that you're back,
她可能愿意做她该做的事了
she might actually do her job.
把这些带给医生
Take these to the doc.
如果她还没醒 给她塞几颗
If she's still out, force a few of them down her throat.
让我们这位有用的瘾君子重新派上用场
Let's get our functional junkie functioning again.
等等
Wait.
瘾君子
Junkie?
很遗憾不小心透露给你了
Oh, I'm sorry to break it to you.
她刚刚才服药过量
She just overdosed.
如果你再给她 她可能会死
If you give her more now, she could die.
那我们就有麻烦了
Well, then we have a problem.
我告诉你
I tell you what.
你给她洗了胃
You pumped her stomach, so,
显然你有两把刷子
obviously, you have some skills.
我给你24小时让她能重新工作
I'll give you 24 hours to get her operating again.
等她重新振作
Once she's back on her feet,
如果她还是治不好我们
if she still won't cure us...
那你们俩就都要看自己女儿死了
Well, I guess you both get to watch your daughters die.
《地球百子》
第四季 第十一集
怎么了
What?
有什么东西是你修不好的吗
Is there anything you can't fix?
除了我的腿以外的吗 没有
Except my leg? Nope.
她可是花了六年
I mean, it did take her 6 years
才带我们回到了地面
to get us back down to the ground.
但我们还是下来了
Yet here we are.
他讨厌那么厉害的我
He hates when I'm that good.
小心点 这洞窟太小 装不下你的头
Careful. Cave's not big enough to fit your head.
看
See?
好吧 那埃利吉乌斯三号♥呢
Ok, well, then what about Eligius three?
她脸上流露出失败的神情
Ah, she has the look of failure right there.
我们在母舰上时
When we were on the mothership,
我黑进了埃利吉乌斯的文档
I hacked the Eligius files.
只有那个无法破解
I just couldn't crack that one.
好吧 准备完毕
All right. We're all set.
天线瞄准了波利斯 开火吧
The antenna's aimed at Polis. Fire it up.
还没连接呢
It's not connected yet.
那就连接
So, connect it.
怎么了 你们被发现了吗
What's wrong? You got spotted?
比这更糟 他们不找我们了
Worse. They're not looking for us anymore.
什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧 你想派上点用场吗
Ok...you want to be useful?
我们在天线那里看到你的人
What does it mean that from the antenna position,
把武器和补给都转移到
we saw your people moving
北边防线 那是什么意思
weapons and supplies to the northern perimeter?
如果麦克科瑞调动军队往北
If Mccreary's moving his troops north,
那就是说统一部落又在行进了
then wonkru's on the march again.
还说什么屏蔽监控
So much for blinding the eye.
安静点 墨菲
Quiet, Murphy.
你们如果不告诉我们真♥相♥
Look, we can't be helpful
我们也派不上用场
unless we know all the facts.
真♥相♥就是我被耍了
The facts are I got played.
他们黑进了天空之眼
They hacked the Eye in the sky.
大开眼界
I'm impressed.
不用
Don't be.
如果麦克科瑞知道他们要来
If Mccreary knows they're coming,
那我们就已经败了
then we've failed.
如果无法出其不意
Without the element of surprise,
就只能遭到屠戮
it'll be a massacre.
我们得叫他们回去
We have to tell them to go back.
赶紧把这个东西安装好
Let's get this thing on top.
贝拉米 听到请回复
-艾寇 -等等
- Echo... - Wait.
她用的部落语 肯定有原因
She's speaking Trig for a reason.
你为什么要说部落语 怎么了
他们知道你们会去了
你们没法出其不意了
他们知道我们会来了
They know we're coming.
克拉克
Clarke?
肯定是她
It had to be.
艾寇 听着
贝拉米 如果克拉克站在他们那边
Bellamy, if cClarke's on their side,
她也会说部落语
she speaks Trig, too.
克拉克站在他们那边 这话是什么意思
Clarke's on their side? What does that mean?
意思是我们得加紧了
It means we have to make this fast.
贝拉米 你们得赶紧回去
他们的飞行员在我们手上 我们暂时安全
但是你们不能过来
不可能
这事说来话长 但我们不能回去
我们不能停下
还有五天
你们有五天时间给我们找一条安全的路线
五天后
我们就没有补给了
我们在想办法 保重
We're on it. Be safe.
通话结束
Over and out.
克拉克和麦克科瑞
Clarke and Mccreary?
如果这是真的 我之后会对付她的
If it's true, I'll deal with her later.
林铎
Lindo.
带你的人去南部侦查
Take your people and scout south.
不要被发现 不得发生战斗
Stay out of sight and don't engage.
我们需要知道他们的人数和武器
We need details on troop count and weapons.
太空人 你跟我来
Spacekru, you're with me.
好
Yeah.
枪
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表