剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
还有如果你没有每小时准点收到我的回复
and if you don't hear from me every hour on the hour,
你就拔掉插头
you pull the plug.
就这些吗
Is that all?
不 还没说完 有人要和你问好
No. That's not all. Someone wants to say hello.
雷文 墨菲
Raven, Murphy,
能听到你们说话真好
it's really good to hear your voices.
克拉克 难以置信
Clarke? I don't believe it.
天哪 他们叫我蟑螂
Jeez, and they call me the cockroach.
你们俩自己在上面小心 好吗
Hey, you guys just be careful up there, ok?
等事情都结束 我们好好聊聊
We'll talk more once this is all over.
我想听听所有的事
I want to hear everything.
好 但首先
Ok, but first,
谢谢你救了我们的命
thank you for saving our lives.
我很想你们
I miss you both.
我们要挂了
We got to go.
雷文 自己小心 以后再聊
Raven, stay safe. We'll talk soon.
好 每小时准点
Yeah, every hour on the hour.
告诉我你在做什么 因为看来
Tell me what you're doing because it sure as hell
我们是在和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
feels like we're negotiating with terrorists.
形势完全反过来了
Shoe's on the other foot?
我要九十秒后升空出发
I want to be airborne in 90 seconds.
九十秒倒计时
T-minus 90 seconds and counting.
虽然不想承认
I hate to admit it,
但这个娘娘腔说得没错
but the girl scout is not wrong.
你应该比所有人都更清楚
You, of all people, should know better.
我说我们应该杀掉他们 飞回埃利吉乌斯
I say we take them out and fly back to Eligius
和我们的人汇合
and gather our people.
这个雷文杀掉冷冻室里的所有人
How long would it take this Raven
需要多少时间
to kill everyone in cryo?
假设她已经移除了故障保险装置
Assuming she's removed the failsafes,
三分钟
3 minutes.
所有人绑好安全带
Everyone strap in.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me, or not?
我不相信任何人
I don't trust anyone.
那个地堡里有一个医生
There's a doctor in that bunker--
是克拉克的妈妈
Clarke's mother, it turns out.
我们抓了医生
We grab the doctor,
杀了挟持者和他的女朋友
kill the hostage taker and his girlfriend.
然后回去想治疗的办法
We go home and find a cure.
现在相信我了吗
Will you trust me now?
准备升空
Ready for liftoff.
三 二 一
3, 2, 1.
你昨天本可以重获自♥由♥的
You could have walked away with your freedom yesterday.
原本大家是支持你的
You had the crowd on your side,
但因为你表现出了软弱 他们不买♥♥账了
but you lost them when you showed weakness.
我知道你没有偷药 凯恩
I know you didn't steal the medicine, Kane.
承认吧
Admit it.
告诉我是谁拿的 我就放了你
Tell me who took it, and I'll let you go.
只有罪人才需要在角斗场搏斗
Only the guilty should fight in the arena.
我们都有罪
We're all guilty.
我不是来上哲学课的 凯恩
I'm not here for a philosophy lesson, Kane.
我是来给你第二次机会的
I'm here to give you a second chance.
我也给你相同的机会
And I'm offering you the same.
你让我们团结一心 奥克塔维亚
You kept us together, Octavia.
的确 统一部落很强大
It's true. Wonkru's strong.
否则我们可能在黑暗之年互相残杀
We could have torn ourselves apart during the dark year.
再提一句黑暗之年
One more word about the dark year,
即使你说了真♥相♥ 我还是会把你丢进角斗场
and I will put you in the arena, even if you tell the truth.
-你知道规矩 -我不会战斗的
- You know the law. - I won't fight.
那你就去死吧
Then you die.
你迷失了方向
You lost your way.
我们都是
We all have.
我沉默太久了
I've been quiet too long.
你以为角斗场能带来正义吗
You think the arena delivers justice?
我知道可以
I know it does.
你的妈妈 你的妈妈被流放
Your mother--your mother was floated
是因为生了二胎 生了你
for having a second child, for having you.
我参与了决策 还有很多其他决策
I was party to that and so much more.
我们现在在这里有机会做得更好
We have a chance to do something better here.
但我们正在抛弃它
We're throwing it away.
奥克塔维亚 拜托
Octavia, please.
没有慈悲的力量 什么也不是
Strength without mercy is nothing.
它没有用 但你可以结束这一切
It's nothing, but you can end it.
你可以救我们
You can save us.
还不算晚
It's not too late.
告诉我是谁偷了药 凯恩
Tell me who stole the medicine, Kane.
算了吧
So be it.
别白费力气说服我了
Don't try to talk me out of it.
我不会
I won't.
他昨天赢了
He won yesterday.
我确保今天给他匹配了更弱的对手
I made sure to match him up with a weaker opponent today,
但他拒绝搏斗
but he's refusing to fight.
也许你可以跟他讲讲道理
Maybe you can talk some sense into him.
等等 是我
Wait. It was me.
是我拿走了药
I took the drugs.
没有药我没法做事 我...
I can't function without them, and I--
求求你别让他因为我做的事而死
Please don't let him die because of something that I did.
你让我把她关在这里是对的
You were right to have me lock her up.
他知道你为了救他会认罪
He knew you'd confess to try to save him.
能救你们两个唯一的办法就是让他赢
The only way to save you both is for him to win.
你有一分钟时间
You have one minute.
跟他谈谈吧
Talk to him.
艾比 我们做了什么
Abby, what have we done?
我们都是为了生存
What we had to do to survive.
我们有多少次这么告诉自己了
How many times can we tell ourselves that?
-这是事实 -不
- It's the truth. - No.
我们这么说 是为了为自己的恶行开脱
It's what we say to justify the horror we inflict on each other.
我不能再这样下去了
I can't do it anymore.
但你要去搏斗 你要搏斗
But you have to fight. You have to fight.
要我做什么都行 我不吃药了
I'll do anything. I'll give up the pills.
要我做什么都行 我不能失去你
I'll do anything. I can't lose you.
我迷失了自己
I lost myself.
-是时候了 -不 还没有
- It's time. - No, not yet.
让我去吧 让我去吧
You have to let me go. You have to let me go.
答应我你不会认罪 即使我离去了
Promise me you won't confess, even after I'm gone,
因为如果你死了 我的牺牲就毫无意义
because if you die, my sacrifice is for nothing.
-答应我 -我答应你 我答应你
- Promise me. - I promise. I promise.
还有答应我 你不要再吃药了
And promise me you'll stop taking the pills.
我会的 我答应你
I will. I promise.
我爱你
I love you.
凯恩
Kane...
看我发现了什么
Yo, look what I found.
拜托 我们在团灭之前
Come on. We can at least have a little fun
可以自己找点乐子嘛
before our possible genocide.
显然这是个玩笑
Kidding, obviously.
我们今天正在研究什么精神病
What psychopath are we studying up on today?
没有 这些是埃利吉乌斯的任务文件
No one. These are the files for the Eligius missions.
埃利吉乌斯一号♥ 埃利吉乌斯二号♥
埃利吉乌斯三号♥ 埃利吉乌斯四号♥
你看
Check it out.
这家公♥司♥资助了另外三项长途星际任务
The company funded 3 other long-haul interstellar missions.
我们现在在埃利吉乌斯四号♥上
We're in Eligius IV.
埃利吉乌斯一号♥
埃利吉乌斯一号♥是一艘无人探索飞船
Eligius I was an explorer ship, unmanned.
他们在这颗名为比邻星六号♥的小行星上
They found hythylodium gold mine on this asteroid
找到了氢代甲基锂矿
named proxima six.
埃利吉乌斯二号♥是第一艘执行开采任务的飞船
Eligius II was the first mission to mine it,
但因为没有足够的人力 它失败了
but it failed because it didn't have enough manpower,
所以他们转向了埃利吉乌斯四号♥的犯人劳工
which is why they switched to prison labor for Eligius IV.
埃利吉乌斯四号♥
那三号♥呢
So what happened to III?
没错 最奇怪的就是这里
Exactly. That's the weird part.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表