剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
No. No, Clarke.
麦迪 现在别质疑我
Madi, please don't question me right now.
你就不应该离开山谷
You should have never left that valley.
因为你当时有麻烦 我才那么做的
I did that because you were in trouble.
听我说
Listen to me.
奈拉知道你的真实身份
Niylah knows the truth about you.
如果奥克塔维亚发现了...
And when Octavia finds out--
奥克塔维亚是你的朋友
Octavia's your friend.
她本来是
She used to be,
但六年是一段很长的时间
but 6 years is a long time.
奥克塔维亚不是你听过的故事里的那个女孩
Octavia is not the girl from the stories I told you.
不再是了
Not anymore.
你觉得她会伤害我吗
You think she'll hurt me?
我不知道
I don't know,
但我知道自己绝不能冒任何
but I do know that I can't risk
可能会让你遭遇危险的风险
anything bad happening to you.
你是我的家人
You're my family,
家人就该互相关照
and family looks out for each other.
我们要去哪
Where will we go?
回家 跟着运输船回去
Home, when the transport ship gets back.
那里没人在乎你的血是什么颜色
No one cares about your blood there.
你在那很安全
You'll be safe there.
但你不安全 克拉克 如果我们回去了
You won't. Clarke, if we go back,
迪约扎会杀了你的
Diyoza will kill you.
我知道情况很糟
I know it sucks,
但有时候我们没有更好的选择
but sometimes there are no good choices.
如果我出了什么事
Now, if anything happens to me,
你要找到我妈妈
you need to find my mom.
一定要找到艾比
You find Abby, ok?
你明白吗
Do you understand?
过来
Come here.
你不是说他在这吗
Thought you said he was here.
他之前在
He was,
二十分钟前还在这
at least 20 minutes ago,
之后又没信♥号♥♥了
then the signal went dark again.
我猜他应该一直在洞穴间转移
I'm guessing he's cave hopping.
反正换成我是会那么做的
At least that's what I would do.
在这里
Over here.
我们来了结这件事吧
Let's finish this.
保持警惕 他就在这里面
Stay sharp. He's in here somewhere.
在前面 十五米处
Up ahead, 50 feet.
分头行动
Spread out.
我们知道你在里面 墨菲
We know you're in here, Murphy.
你有五秒时间现身
You have 5 seconds to come out.
三二一
3, 2, 1.
好了
All right.
这不意味着我们和好了
This doesn't mean we're back together.
墨菲
Murphy!
那是麦克科瑞
That's Mccreary.
我去看看
I got it.
我们有人♥质♥了
We have a hostage.
它来了
It's coming!
快点 我们得赶到运输船那
Come on, we've got to get to the transport.
我们得走了
We've got to go now.
走吧 是时候了
Hey, come on. It's time.
快点 快点
Hurry, hurry.
麦迪 在这等着
Madi, wait here.
艾寇要叛逃吗
Echo's defecting?
不算是
Uh, not exactly.
来吧 我在地堡里给你解释
Come on, I'll explain in the bunker.
贝拉米
Bellamy.
我们也要走
We're leaving, too.
什么
What?
我们待在这不安全
It's not safe for us here.
不 克拉克 你不理解
No. Clarke, you don't understand.
艾寇叛逃了这样我们才能拿下监控
Echo's defecting so we can take down the eye,
一旦监控被控制...
and once it's down--
不 你不理解
No, you don't understand.
我并不担心迪约扎
Diyoza is the least of my concerns.
你妹妹很危险 而麦迪是...
Your sister is dangerous, and Madi's...
麦迪 麦迪
Madi. Madi?
麦迪
Madi!
她不见了
She's gone.
我们得马上找到她
We have to find her. Now.
麦迪
Madi?
她不会来了
我们得走了
我们就要自♥由♥了
还好你们还在这里
Good, you're still here.
其他人都已经走了
The others are already leaving.
跟紧我
Stay with me.
我们会没事的
We'll be ok.
快走 快走 我们走
Now. Let's go. Move. Come on.
麦迪
Madi!
麦迪 你在哪
Madi, where are you?
我们没时间了
We're out of time.
在这 快点
It's here. Come on.
看见了吗 就在那 快跑
See? It's right there. Come on. Move.
我们就要到了
We're almost there.
跑 跑
Run! Run!
快跑
Come on!
他们在开枪打叛逃者
They're shooting at the defectors.
继续跑
Keep moving!
在那
There.
掩护我
On me.
库珀
Cooper.
你有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
奥克塔维亚说要放他们走
Octavia said to let them go.
你觉得是谁给我下的命令
Who do you think gave me the order?
进来
Enter.
搞定了吗
Is it done?
血女王
Blodreina.
麦迪
Madi.
你到这来干什么
What are you doing here?
我得和你说件事
I need to tell you something.
我们血脉相同
我们血液合一
麦迪
Madi?
麦迪
Madi!
奥克塔维亚 放开她
Octavia, get away from her.
克拉克 没事
Clarke, it's ok.
是我来找她的
I came to her.
让她过来
Let her pass.
我们将我们的血液合二为一
你是统一部落的一员了
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
没事的 她什么都知道了
It's ok. She knows everything.
我理解你为什么撒谎 克拉克
I understand why you lied, Clarke.
你只是想保护她
You were just trying to protect her.
但麦迪不再需要你保护了
But Madi no longer needs your protection.
我来保护她
She has mine.
我知道当地下女孩是什么滋味
I know what it's like to be the girl under the floor.
你不用再害怕了
You don't have to be afraid anymore.
你的训练明天开始
Your training begins tomorrow.
别担心 我会保守你的秘密
Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.
让我看看你的手
Let me see that hand.
我知道你很生气
I know you're mad,
但我和她说了我不想当司令
but I told her I don't want to be commander.
我这么做是为了保护你的安全
I did it to keep you safe.
那是我的责任
That's my job.
你刚把这件事变得更难了
And you just made it a whole lot harder.
我们说好了的
We had a deal.
你说过你会让他们走的
You said you would let them go.
我说我会让艾寇走 我也守约了
I said I'd let Echo go, and I did.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表