剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
For now, I'm letting you keep that thing in your head,
但如果你还是不停地去想挑战奥克塔维亚
but if you so much as think about challenging Octavia,
我会快速取出它 快过你说"勇往..."
I will take it out faster than you can say, "Ascende--"
-好 -很好
- OK. - Good.
好吧 所以计划是什么
Fine, so what's the plan?
计划就是阻止这场战争
The plan is to stop the war.
现在我们去找迪约扎
Now let's go find Diyoza.
什么
What?
你也看到她了吗
Do you see her, too?
我知道这就是你害怕我拥有火种的原因
I know it's why you're scared of me having the flame.
司令们都死了 麦迪 所有人
Commanders die, Madi, all of them,
很惨烈
badly.
我不会让那种事发生在你身上
I won't let that happen to you.
文森
Hey, Vinson.
很不走运 医生
No luck, doc.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
那是什么
Hey, what was that?
我的药方
My prescription.
他说的是实话
He's telling the truth.
他需要这个治疗残余肿胀
He needs it for residual swelling.
另一只手里的是什么
Yeah, and what's in the other hand?
给我们看看
Show us.
我知道想要一些东西是什么样的感觉
I know what it's like to need something.
文森 等等
Uh! Vinson, wait!
按下开关
Pull the trigger.
按下开关
Pull the trigger.
按下开关
Pull it. Aah!
放开我
Uh! Oh! Get off me! No!
去享用吧 医生
Go ahead, doc.
结束的时候我会清理的
I'll clean up when I'm through.
不
No!
我们时间不多
We don't have much time.
我杀了贝拉米之后 会冲你来
After I take Bellamy's life, I'm coming for yours.
当你看到我的防守疏忽 暴露我的喉咙
When you see my guard dip, exposing my throat,
你就进攻
you strike.
不 母亲 不该这么结束
No, mother. That's not how this ends.
盖娅 我们必须演给他们看
Gaia, we have to give them a show.
所有人中你最清楚
You, of all people, know it's not enough
活到最后并不够
just to be the last.
我不在乎我能不能留到最后
I don't care if I'm the last
只要我的司令是安全的
as long as my commander is safe.
不
No.
盖娅 听我说
Gaia, listen to me.
你杀了奥克塔维亚 守卫会杀了你
You kill Octavia, the guards kill you.
如果我们不战斗会发生什么
What happens if we don't fight?
已经有人试过了 你会被处死
It's been tried. You get executed.
很好 意思是她必须得亲自动手
Good, means she'll have to do it herself
只要她可以
if she can.
这么多事之后 你仍在想
After all this, you still think
因为你是她哥哥
that because you're her brother,
她就不会杀了你吗
she won't kill you?
我必须要
I have to.
希望我们不会看到答案
Let's hope we don't have to find out.
你或许是对的
You might be right.
她或许做不到处决你或者我 可是盖娅呢
She might not execute you or me, but Gaia?
快走
Move now.
我会很快杀死你 我保证
I'll kill you quickly, I promise.
我们今天聚集于此是为了提醒我们
We gather here today to remind ourselves
统一部落的敌人会怎么样
what happens u202dto the enemies of wonkru.
不管你是谁
It doesn't matter who you are.
如果你选择抵抗我们
If you choose sides against us,
如果你试图分♥裂♥ 挑衅我们
if you divide us, if you defy us,
那么你就不是我们的一份子
then you are not us.
在我们给这些叛徒第二次机会
Before we give these traitors a second chance
被叫做哥哥 姐妹 或者赛达之前
to be called...brother...sister, or Seda,
我们先吊唁为了让我们生而死的人
we pay tribute to those who have died so that we might live.
我的一切 为我们所有人
活到最后
Be the last.
贝拉米 小心
Bellamy, watch out!
该死
Damn it.
司令之魂指引着我的双手
不
No!
我说了 活到最后
I said, be the last.
住手
Stop!
蒙蒂 走开
Monty, get out of here.
守卫 把他带走
Guards, take him away.
奥克塔维亚告诉你们我们要前进
Octavia told you we have to march,
我们要为唯一可生存的地方
that we have to fight for the one place left
而战斗
where we can survive,
但她知道这不是真的
but she knows that's not true.
蒙蒂 你不该来这里
Monty, you do not belong in here.
水培农场又开始运行了
The hydrofarm is working again.
很快 它就能生产出足够的食物
Soon, it'll be processing enough food to feed all of us here.
用上相同的技术
Using the same techniques,
我们可以在废墟上耕种
we can grow crops in the wasteland.
问奥克塔维亚
Ask Octavia.
她已经亲眼见过了
She's seen it with her own eyes.
是真的吗
Is that true?
如果你想打仗就尽管去
Go to war if you want to,
但至少让大家知道有得选
but at least tell them that they have a choice.
是真的吗
Is this true?
去你♥妈♥的♥血女王
血女王 你有什么命令
Blodreina, what are your orders?
退下
Stand down.
你打得不错
You fought well.
你也是
You, too.
蒙蒂
Monty...
你做到了
You did it.
她去哪了
Where'd she go?
-我们要找到她 -为什么
- We have to find her. - Why?
她没有朝我们开枪 对吗 有所寓意
She didn't shoot us, right? That's got to mean something.
寓意就是她输了战斗 而不是战争
It means she lost the battle, not the war.
我们分头找 要小心
We should split up, but be careful.
这里有人是
There are people here that would
愿意用性命救血女王的
give their lives to save blodreina.
-怎么回事 -火警
- What's that? - The fire alarm.
水培农场
The hydrofarm.
不
No!
-你做了什么 -排除选项
- What did you do? - Took away the choice.
你们还有一个选择 留在这里求死
You still have one-- stay here and die
或跟我去战斗求生
or march with me and live.
我不明白
I don't understand.
为什么我们要绕远路
Why are we going the long way?
我想迪约扎应该会在飞船里
I'm guessing Diyoza sleeps in her ship.
我们从后面潜入
We're gonna come up from behind.
她一看到我们 就知道
Soon as she see us, she'll know
天空之眼不管用了
her eye in the sky isn't working.
我们得拿什么做筹码
We should have something to use as leverage
好让她不攻击我们
so she doesn't attack.
当时贝拉米回到地球
It's how Bellamy saved you the moment
就是这样救你 然后打开地堡的
he got back to the ground and got the bunker open.
到现在 他可能已经死了
I mean, by now, he's probably dead.
你现在记得了吗
Do you remember now?
我们要怎么记得完全不知道的事情
How can we remember what we never knew?
这家伙说得有道理
Guy's got a point.
-但愿吧 -我不信他们
- Hope. - I don't believe him.
我们说的是真的
I'm telling the truth.
我们不知道他们隐瞒了什么
We don't know where they're hiding.
求求你
Please.
那你对我毫无用处
Um, then you're no use to me.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
他们在杀叛逃者
They're killing the defectors.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表