剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我可以访问一号♥ 二号♥和四号♥的数据库
I can access the database for I, II, and IV,
但是三号♥有一套AES256位的加密算法
but III has an AES 256-bit encryption algorithm.
埃利吉乌斯三号♥
禁止访问
-说人话 -即使是我也进不去
- English. - Even I can't get in.
明白了
Got it.
我已经研究好几个小时了
I've been working on it for hours.
怎么回事
Whoa, what's happening?
他们试图从地表入侵系统
They're trying to hack in from the ground.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
阻止他们 不然你以为呢
Stopping them. What do you think?
我觉得 我们应该拔插头了
What I think is, we need to pull the damn plug.
不 我能搞定
No. I can do this.
雷文 如果你搞不定 他们入侵后...
Raven, if you can't and they get in...
好了 快闭嘴吧 墨菲 我快搞定了
Ok. Just shut up, Murphy. I'm almost there.
完工
Oh...go.
我们没事了
We're good.
不不不 还没有 我们要告诉贝拉米
No. No, we're not. We need to tell Bellamy.
墨菲 不 请不要
Murphy, no. Please don't.
不要 你知道规矩吧
No. You knew the rules, ok?
我们坚守这里不就是因为这个吗
This is exactly what we signed up for.
如果他们下次入侵成功了呢
What if they get through next time?
他们不会的 我能搞定
They won't. I got this.
你能吗 听着 雷文
Do you? Look, Raven.
我能理解你不想趁三百个人睡觉的时候
I can understand not wanting to kill
杀掉他们
300 people in their sleep,
但我们一旦失手
but if we can't go through with this--
我说了 我能做到
I said, I can do this, ok,
你还是去玩你的球吧
so why don't you just go play with your ball
剩下的就照常交给我
and I'll do the rest like always?
好的 船长
Aye, aye, captain.
我们既要迎接死神 就得恭敬对待
As we invite death into this hall, we honor it.
我的一切 为我们所有人
一如既往 活到最后
And, as always, be the last.
什么情况 去拿你的武器
What is this? Choose your weapon.
打我啊 妈的
Fight me, damn you,
不然我们都会死在这里
or neither of us will get out of here alive.
我不会跟你打
I will not fight you.
我不会杀这个人
I will not kill this man.
我们会用某种方式
Somehow we allowed
给复仇包上正义的外衣
justice to become vengeance,
让复仇变成娱乐运动
and vengeance to become sport,
而我任由这种黑暗一点点滋长
and I allowed that, that darkness to rise...
但今天我不会再助纣为虐
but my complicity ends today.
你是统一部落的人
You are wonkru,
否则就是统一部落的敌人
or you are the enemy of wonkru.
选吧
Choose.
我已经选好了
I already have.
起来
Get up.
来啊 凯恩
Come on, Kane.
你的生存本能哪去了
Where is your survival instinct?
拯救我的同伴们远不只是保住他们的命
Saving my people is about more than keeping them alive.
现在还来得及
It's not too late.
你就来不及了
For you, it is.
疏散角斗场
Clear the arena!
把囚犯关进牢笼
Get the prisoners to their cells.
奥克塔维亚 这里不安全
Octavia, it's not safe here.
不 不
No. No!
我就知道你会来 就知道你会来
I knew you'd come. I knew you'd come.
他们是谁
Who are they?
我们是来救你们的
We're here to rescue you.
你们为什么持有武器
Why you are armed?
没事的
Oh, oh, it's ok.
我们达成了协议
We have an understanding.
在那之前 我妈妈在哪
Before we get to that, where's my mom?
我带她去找她妈妈
I'll take her to her mother.
看来你是他的妹妹
So I take it you're his sister.
对 抱歉
Yes. Sorry.
奥克塔维亚 这位是迪约扎上校
Octavia, this is Colonel Diyoza.
-上校 -很久之前了
- Colonel - Used to be.
对了 脸上的彩绘不错
Love the war paint, by the way.
好 要怎么办
Ok, so how do we do this?
一次带两人
Two at a time.
你们去收拾自己的东西
Why don't you people get your things,
我们在甲板上准备好了就开始
and we'll get started as soon as we're ready topside?
我们要确切协助撤离多少人
Exactly how many people should we be prepping for extraction?
-一千二 -814
- 1,200. - 814.
明白
Copy that.
我们今天要救814人
The number of people we're saving today is 814.
听到了吗 肖 你那里情况如何
You got that, Shaw? How's it coming up there?
还没进去
I'm still locked out.
不管这姑娘是谁 她都挺厉害的
Whoever this girl is, she's good.
我进去了会告诉你的
I'll let you know when I get back in.
真厉害
Real cute.
墨菲
Murphy?
你觉得这是打盹的好地方吗
You thought this was a good place to take a nap?
对啊 不可以吗
Yeah. Why not?
这些家伙们都睡了一百年了
These guys have been doing it for 100 years.
怎么 你以为他们会醒过来吗
What, you thought one of them was waking up?
-你说了不可能的 -不是的
- You said that was impossible. - It's not.
你来这里干什么 雷文
What, exactly, are you doing here, Raven,
来会会你或许会杀死的人吗
Coming to hang out with all the people you might have to kill?
等等
Wait.
雷文 等等
Raven, wait.
我不是那意思 好吗
I didn't mean that, all right?
我知道有多难
I know how hard this is.
如果我之前很过分 我很抱歉
Look. I'm sorry if I was a bitch before.
我只是...
I just--
恐怕我没办法拔掉插头
I'm just afraid I won't be able to pull the plug.
我知道
I know.
所以得由我来
That's why I'm gonna do it.
-墨菲 -等等
- Murphy-- - Just wait.
我决定留下时 大家都很震惊
Everybody was so surprised when I stayed behind,
我自己很大一部分也是
I mean, most of all me.
我以为或许是我想让艾默莉刮目相看
Thought maybe I was doing it to impress Emori,
但我再想了想
but the more I think about it...
为什么每次都是你做出牺牲
I mean, why do you always have to be the one to sacrifice?
总之 等到非此不可的时候 我来
Anyway, if it comes down to it, i got this.
结束了吗
Is it over?
他活着 暂时而已
He's alive...for now.
妈妈
Hi, mom.
克拉克
Clarke?
怎么会
How?
什么时候 什么时候...
When? When did--
我们得赶紧走了
We should move, now.
不会有事的
Everything's gonna be ok,
但我们得先把你救出去
but first, we have to get you out of here.
走
Come on.
马库斯怎么了
What happens to Marcus?
我会带他去地面
I'll get him to the ground.
到时就看你的了
After that, it's up to you.
我们将从灰烬中重生
我们将从灰烬中重生
Kom falau oso na gyon op.
我们将从灰烬中重生
Kom falau oso na gyon op.
我们将从灰烬中重生
Kom falau oso na gyon op.
我们将从灰烬中重生
Kom falau oso na gyon op.
我们将从灰烬中重生
Kom falau oso na gyon op.
我们将从灰烬中重生
Kom falau oso na gyon op.
我们将从灰烬中重生
Kom falau oso na gyon op.
我们将从灰烬中重生
Kom falau oso na gyon op.
来
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表