剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
看来你有更好的办法
I suppose you have a better idea.
对
Yes.
重启我的导弹系统
Get my missile system back on line.
如果这位令你们目瞪口呆的雷文
If this Raven that you're so impressed by
不肯说她是如何锁住导弹
won't tell you how she locked us out,
那就让麦克科瑞上
use Mccreary.
至少他有些方面还是不赖的
At least he's good for something.
你不会觉得当时在岩石上 我就这点能耐吧
You didn't think that was all I was good for back on the rock.
别王婆卖♥♥瓜了 听着怪难受的
Don't flatter yourself. That was torture, too.
肖 启动导弹
Shaw, get me those damn missiles.
《地球百子》
第五季 第五集
你们不安全
You're not safe.
有一支军队正朝我们行进
There's an army on the march toward us right now.
那支军队愿意誓死夺回
An army who's willing to fight to the death
这片神奇之地 而你们才在这停留两小时
for this miraculous place that you've been in for two hours
就已经开始亵渎此地了
and are already desecrating.
我说过要带你们回家 我做到了
I said I'd get you home, and I did.
或许不是理想中的家园 但我们到了
It may not be the home that we expected, but we're here.
重获自♥由♥
And we're free.
给你们一天时间习惯新生活
You have one day to get used to your new reality.
早上开始训练你们
We start your training in the morning.
拜托 放点有节奏的音乐
For god's sake, play something with a beat.
文森 跟我来
Vinson...come with me.
统一部落的人不知道她有导弹
Wonkru has no idea she has missiles.
奥克塔维亚会带大家全军覆没的
Octavia's gonna get them all killed.
艾比
Abby...
听到我说的了吗
did you hear what I said?
克拉克画的
Clarke drew this.
这是她住过的地方
This is where she lived.
画的是谁
Who is that?
不知道
I don't know.
两张床
Two beds.
看来她不是一个人
Looks like she wasn't alone.
这里曾是我女儿的房♥子
This was my daughter's house?
对
Yes.
只要你忠诚有用 这地方就归你了
Now it can be yours as long as you're loyal and useful.
有用
Useful?
自从飞船上的医师死后 我们一直缺个医生
We've needed a doctor ever since our ship's physician was killed.
文森是你的第一位病人
Vinson here is your first patient.
很荣幸见到两位
It's a privilege to meet you both.
他要是你们的人 为什么戴着颈铐
If he's with you, why the collar?
我们中有些人
Some of us still have trouble
还是控住不好比较原始的冲动
controlling our more... primal urges.
我通常还是比较亲切的
I'm generally a pleasant person.
如果我发狂了
If the demon comes out,
你们就扣动开关
you pull that trigger.
那就交给你们了
I'll leave you to it then.
等等
Wait, uh...
我们上船时 我有个包
When we came aboard, I had a bag.
里面有医疗器具
It has medical supplies in it.
我需要那个包
I'm gonna need that.
你需要的都在这
You have everything you need right here.
诊断并治好文森
Diagnose and treat Vinson.
到时再谈给你药的事
Then we can talk about your pills.
所以我们现在算是囚犯了
So we're prisoners then.
是你们找上门的
You approached me.
不如把这叫作保护性监禁
Why don't we call it protective custody.
那约翰·墨菲呢
What about John Murphy?
雷文·雷耶斯呢
Raven Reyes?
我们知道你把他们从母船抓走了
We know you picked them up from the mothership.
你得保证不会伤害他们
We need guarantees that no harm will come to them,
不然休想我们帮你
or we won't help you.
你有什么我不知道的隐藏技能吗
Do you have some hidden talent I should know about?
我知道你想要关于奥克塔维亚的情报
I know you need intel on Octavia.
了解她的能力
What she's capable of.
了解她有多少武器
How many guns she has.
有多少战士
How many fighters.
我不信任叛徒
I don't trust traitors.
文森 放下手术刀
Vinson...put the scalpel down.
手脚别靠近他的嘴
Keep your hands and feet away from his mouth
这样就不会有事
and you should be fine.
我们缅怀为了我们的生而牺牲的人
We honor those who died so we might live.
我的一切 为我们所有人
"我的一切 为我们所有人"
"All of me for all of us."
挺美的
It's kind of beautiful.
怎么说
How so?
死了四百人
They lost 400 people.
占了地堡里人数的三分之一
It's a third of everyone in that bunker.
他们不知道能不能出来
And they had no idea if they'd ever get out.
但看看他们 坚强 团结
Yet look at them-- strong, unified.
我懂我妈妈为何会害怕 但不得不说
I can see why my mom was terrified, but you gotta admit--
非常震撼
it's impressive.
一人幸存也一样
So is surviving alone.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
我不是一个人
Well, I wasn't alone.
我还有麦迪
I had Madi.
我累了 剩下的都给你吃吧
I'm tired. You can have the rest of my rations.
"我的一切 为我们所有人"
Omon gon oson.
好
Right.
蒙蒂 讲话 听得见吗
Monty, come in. Do you read me?
你哥哥很爱你 奥克塔维亚
Your brother loves you, Octavia.
爱是软肋
Love is weakness.
盖娅的教导 毫无疑问
Gaia's teachings, no doubt.
但愿她不会那样荒唐
I hoped she was beyond such nonsense.
不是荒唐
It isn't nonsense.
没有爱的人 就没有软肋
Love no one... and no one can hurt you.
我爱你
I love you.
我因此变得软弱了吗
Does that make me weak?
我绝不会对你说这话 赛达
I would never say that to you, Seda.
回话啊 蒙蒂 听到了吗
Come on, Monty. Do you read me?
-救命 -快救人
- Help! - We need help!
是侦察兵
It's the scouts.
米勒 什么情况
Miller, what is it?
急救员 快救人 救欧比卡
Medic! We need help! It's Obika!
我去拿医疗箱
I'll get the med kit.
救救我们
Please help us!
救救他
He needs help!
遇袭了吗
Are we under attack?
我不知道怎么回事
I don't know what's wrong!
快 快救救他
Please! Hurry! Someone help him!
让开 让我来
Out of my way. I can help.
你别去
Not you.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia.
让她过来
Let her in.
他还活着 但心跳很快
He's alive, but his heart's racing.
到底出什么事了
What the hell happened out there?
我们分开侦查 以覆盖更大范围
We separated to cover more ground.
然后我听到他在喊"到处都是"
Then I hear him screaming out that they're everywhere.
我就去找他 结果什么都没有
Then I get to him and there's nothing.
他叫得更凶了
It's just more screaming and--
他的体内有东西
There's something inside him.
快 把他抬进帐篷 抬进帐篷
Hurry! Get him in the tent. Get him in the tent.
-谁都别进来 -快
- Nobody else comes inside. - Move!
放这 放到桌上
Right here. Put him on the table.
帮我脱掉他的外套
Help me get his jacket off.
克拉克 是什么东西
Clarke, what is this?
不知道
I don't know.
米勒 告诉我到底发生了什么
Miller, tell us exactly what happened.
没什么 我们停下来吃东西
Nothing happened. We stopped to eat.
然后又分头行动
Then we separated again.
接着我就听到他在尖叫
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表