剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Time to spare.
8, 7, 6, 5, 4,
3, 2, 1.
雷文 他们上来了
Raven, they're in.
起飞吧
Go for launch.
收到 三 二 一
Copy that. 3, 2, 1.
稳住 爆♥炸♥离得很近
Hold on. It's gonna be close.
好想有一次能
Uhh. Just once I'd like to
从没有爆♥炸♥的星球上起飞
take off from a planet that wasn't on fire.
墨菲怎么样
How's Murphy?
杰克逊把两枚子弹都取出来了
Jackson got both bullets.
他会没事的
He'll be ok.
蟑螂生命力顽强
Cockroaches are hard to kill.
艾默莉正陪着他
Emori's with him now.
盖娅的腿也保住了
And Gaia's gonna keep her leg.
凯恩呢
Kane?
他们用药物让他昏迷
They put him in a drug-induced coma.
我不知道为什么 不过杰克逊说
I'm not sure why, but Jackson says
没有足够的药物 能让他昏迷太久
there's not enough of the drug to keep him that way for long.
看来情况不太妙
It doesn't look good.
假如他不需要药呢
What if he didn't need the drug?
我对冷冻休眠了解不多
I don't know much about cryosleep,
但至少那会让他活着
but at least it will keep him alive.
太棒了 我去告诉我妈妈
That's brilliant. I'll tell my mom.
结束后 到舰桥来
Hey. When you're finished, come to the bridge.
我们要再次决定人类种族的命运
We're deciding the fate of the human race. Again.
你应该在场
You should be there.
你不气我在波利斯把你丢下
You're not mad at me for leaving you in Polis?
司令命令我不准生你的气
The commander ordered me not to be.
我们舰桥见了
I'll meet you on the bridge.
高兴点 我也没被邀请
Cheer up. I wasn't invited, either.
你知道你做错了什么吗
You know what your mistake was.
没在你打开地堡的那天杀了你
Not killing you the day you opened the bunker?
那个也算
That, too.
但那样你会得到什么教训
But then what kind of lesson would that be?
你的错误是喜欢权力
Your mistake was liking it. Power.
那是死亡之吻
It's the kiss of death.
没关系 我也曾喜欢它
That's ok. I liked it, too.
一个花♥园♥ 两条毒蛇
One garden, two serpents.
伊甸园从来都没有希望
Eden never stood a chance.
全没了 各位
It's gone, guys.
关上吧 肖
Close it up, shaw.
就像我们在方舟空间站的祖先一样
Like our ancestors on the Ark,
我们是仅剩的人类种族
we're the last of the human race.
我们的祖先做错了 我们没有
Our ancestors were wrong. We're not.
飞船上共有412人
412 people on this ship.
多亏麦迪 我们救了尽量多的人
Thanks to Madi, we saved who could be saved.
现在我们的任务是让他们活下来
Now it's our job to keep them alive.
我们该怎么做
How do we do that?
-藻类 -现在就流放我吧
- Algae? - Oh, float me now.
我能...
Can I...?
说吧
Yeah.
据我们所知 在山谷恢复之前
From what we know about the half-life of hythylodium,
氢代甲基锂的半衰期至少要十年
it'll be at least 10 years before that valley comes back.
这艘飞船有一个小的水循环系统
This ship does have a small water recycler
和够用几周的配给 仅此而已
and a few weeks' worth of rations, but that's it.
冷冻休眠是唯一的办法
Cryo is the only option.
这里有五百个冷冻舱
There are 500 pods, which is
足够我们用了
More than enough for what we need.
我同意肖说的
I agree with Shaw.
这个技术非常棒
The tech is amazing.
我们进入睡眠 不会变老
We go to sleep, we don't age,
我们下一个早晨醒来时 已经是十年后了
we wake the next morning, it's 10 years later.
易如反掌
And bob's your uncle.
我以为你不喜欢这么说
I thought you hated that phrase.
我现在喜欢了
It's growing on me.
听你的 麦迪
u202dIt's up to you, Madi.
好吧
Ok.
我想是时候睡觉了
I guess it's time for bed.
麦迪 我们都搞定了
All right, Madi, we're all set.
我们会做梦吗
Will we dream?
我不知道 但如果会的话
I don't know. But if we do,
我会在我的梦里看见你
I'll see you in mine.
来吧
Come on.
好的
Ok.
你准备好了吗
You ready?
我为你感到骄傲 麦迪
I'm so proud of you, Madi.
好了 到你了
Ok. Your turn.
有点像关上地板上的门
Kind of like closing the door in the floor.
差不多吧
Kind of like that.
等等
Wait.
我爱你 哥哥
I love you, big brother.
我知道你也爱我
I know you love me, too.
别让我等十年才听到你说
Don't make me wait 10 years to hear you say it.
你是我的妹妹
You're my sister,
我的一部分总是爱着你的
and a part of me will always love you.
另一部分仍然希望我死吗
Does the other part still wish I was dead?
另一部分希望你的一部分死掉 是的
The other part wishes a part of you was. Yeah.
合情合理
That's fair.
不会感觉像过了十年的
It won't feel like 10 years.
奥克塔维亚·布莱克
为什么只有我们醒了
Why is it just us?
因为这是爸爸和妈妈希望的
That's the way mom and dad wanted it.
我能不能说
Uh...can I just say, wow.
终于和你们见面了
I mean, I can't tell you how good
真是太好了
it is to finally meet you.
有点奇怪 但是很好
Weird but good. Great, actually.
你是谁
Who are you?
我的名字 对了
My name. Right.
我还没告诉你们我的名字 抱歉
I didn't tell you my name. Sorry.
我从没见过别人
I've never met anyone before,
所以我显然不擅长这个
so, I clearly suck at it.
我是乔登 蒙蒂和哈珀的儿子
I'm Jordan, Monty and Harper's son.
他们没睡
They didn't go to sleep.
他们时常说起你们在方舟上的时光
They talked about your time on the ring a lot.
很频繁提起
Too much, actually.
他们当时在那有多开心
How happy they were there.
我猜他们很想回到那段日子
I guess they wanted to get back to that.
穿好衣服到舰桥来
Get dressed and come to the bridge.
爸爸留下了明确的指示
Dad left explicit instructions.
先叫醒克拉克和贝拉米
Wake clarke and bellamy first.
给他们看留言
Play them the message.
等等
Hey, wait.
我们睡了多久
How long were we asleep?
125年
125 years.
各位 你们进入睡眠
Hey, guys, it's been about a year
已经快一年了
since you all went to bed.
其实没什么好说的
Not much to report, really.
我的藻场长得不错 一点也不奇怪
My algae farm is awesome. No surprise there.
用飞船上的地质设备
Oh. I'm able to monitor conditions on the ground
我能监控地上的情况
using the ship's geologic equipment, so,
所以能安全返回的时候 我会知道的
I'll know when it's safe for us to go back down.
没有你们在 有时候我们会感到寂寞
Gets a little lonely sometimes without the rest of you,
但这种和平和宁静正是...
but the peace and quiet is what--
蒙蒂 我在等你哦
Monty, I've been waiting.
哈珀 等等 我正在...
Harper, wait. I'm in the middle of--
你答应我的
You promised me.
我们还有另外四十个客房♥要...
We have another 40 staterooms that--
你怎么不告诉我
Ha ha! Why didn't you tell me?
在太空里也没什么别的事情做
Uh...not a lot to do in space.
看来这个好像不用给我看
I so didn't need to see that.
我又来了
Hey, again.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表