剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Cooper, what is it? What's happening?
库珀 不要 不 等等 不
Cooper, don't. No. Wait. Don't!
没那么容易放过你
It won't be that easy.
他在哪
Where is he?
那里
Over there!
塞隆尼斯
Thelonious...
不只是血 还有胆汁
It's not just blood. It's bile.
我想应该是他的肝脏穿孔了
I think he perforated his liver.
我需要尖锐的东西
I need something sharp.
我得马上手术
I need to get in there now.
艾比
Abby...
这回你救不了我了
You can't fix me this time.
塞隆尼斯
Thelonious...
塞隆尼斯 扛住啊
Thelonious, fight.
我想他的战斗结束了
I think his fight is over.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia...
答应我
Promise me
好好照顾伊桑
that you'll take care of Ethan.
我答应你
You have my word.
我会照顾好那个孩子的
I'll take care of the boy.
送我回家 马库斯
Just take me home, Marcus.
送我去我妻子那里
Take me to my wife.
去威尔斯那里
Take me to Wells.
愿你在平静中离开此岸
In peace, may you leave the shore.
在爱中到达彼岸
In love, may you reach the next.
安宁地踏上旅程
Safe passage on your travels...
直至我们最终到达
Until our final journey to the ground.
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
愿我们能重逢
May we meet again.
你的同伴们还在等待正义
Your people await justice.
来 先洗把脸再...
Come. Let's clean you up before--
-不 -盖娅
- No. - Gaia...
如果你还敢说司令的灵魂之类的话
If you dare say the spirits of the commanders object,
那我必须提醒你 那些灵魂背弃了我们
then I must remind you that those spirits have abandoned us.
我不信
I don't believe they have.
我妈妈说的没错
My mother is correct.
我们的信仰告诉我们
Our faith dictates that only
只有真正的司令可以统一部落
a true commander can unite the clans,
没有夜之血脉 我们会输
that without a natblida, we would be lost.
但你赢了选举
Then you won the conclave.
你带我们逃离荣耀之火
You delivered us from praimfaya.
今天你又帮我们解除了饥荒
Today you delivered us from starvation.
我现在相信 是你
I now believe that you
将带领我们重回地表
will deliver us back to the ground.
来 你需要一件干净的盔甲
Come. You'll need clean armor.
省省吧 让他们见识这样的她
Leave it. Let them see her like this.
我们敌人的血
The blood of our enemies
就是她的盔甲
is her armor.
跟其他人一起跪下
On your knees with the others.
你在做什么
Hey, hey, what are you doing?
小心点
Watch it.
你们不可以这么做
You can't do this!
纳特
Nate.
我想阻止的 我想的 但是没人...
I tried to stop it. I tried, but nobody--
没事的 我知道
It's ok. I know.
你是医生 不是战士
Look. You're a healer, not a fighter.
所以我才爱你
That's why I love you.
地堡里人太多了
There are too many people in this bunker...
如果我们不采取应对措施的话
And if we don't do something about this,
没人能活到重见太阳
none of us will survive to see the sun,
天空和地面的那天
the sky, the ground,
我不想让这种事发生
and I won't let that happen.
你们都是统一部落的罪人
Each of you have committed crimes against wonkru,
对你们的惩罚
and the punishment for this...
就是死
is death.
这太荒唐了
This is nonsense!
戴尔菲人就偷了毯子 不该也在下面
Delphi doesn't deserve to be down there for stealing blankets.
天空人可是偷了食物
Skaikru stole food.
没有天空人
There is no skaikru.
只有统一部落和统一部落的敌人
There is only wonkru and the enemies of wonkru.
你想加入他们吗
Would you like to join them?
而这里既非方舟 也不是地表
But this isn't the Ark, and this isn't the ground, either.
血债不必血偿
There is no blood must have blood.
在古罗马 角斗士有机会
In Rome, the gladiators had the opportunity
为自己的自♥由♥而战
to fight for their freedom...
站起来
On your feet.
你们也一样
And so will you.
角斗规则
Conclave rules.
谁赢 谁活
Win the fight, save your life.
六年后
伊桑
怎么教你的
统一部落的候选人不为死亡欢呼
血女王 赢家命运如何
Blodreina, what is our champion's fate?
带下一批角斗士
Bring in the next combatants.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表