剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
What did I tell you would happen if you lied to me?
我没骗你
I didn't lie.
我不知道
I don't know--uh!
带她出去
Take her outside.
用颈铐
Use the collar.
还用你说
I thought you'd never ask.
上校
Colonel...
她是诚意配合的
She's cooperating.
所以她才会活着
Which is why she'll live.
她的朋友们 另一方面
Her friends, on the other hand...
我们死了四个人
Four of ours are dead.
该扯平了
It's time to even the score.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你们能活一个
One of you gets to live.
她只是个孩子
She's just a kid.
贝拉米
Bellamy?
克拉克知道你们会来
Clarke knew you would come.
克拉克还活着
Clarke's alive?
她遇到麻烦了 我们得走了
She's in trouble. We have to go.
那地堡里的其他人呢
What about the others in the bunker?
还在里面
Still there.
什么 不 不 怎么会这样
What? No, no. How can that be?
我在路上跟你们解释
I'll explain on the way.
如果我是你 我不会这么做
I wouldn't do that if I was you.
你可能会把手指烧坏
You might burn your fingers.
棒
Yeah.
求求你
Please.
我没有说谎
I wasn't lying.
再电
Hit her again.
我不知道那是谁
I don't know who that was.
我想你的意思已经传达到了
I guess you made your point.
你或许是对的
You might be right.
但以防万一 再电
But just in case, hit her again.
等下 听我号♥令开枪
Hold, and fire on my command.
麦迪
Madi.
不
No.
麦迪 不
Madi, no.
把车开回去 这是我们的计划
Take the rover back. That's the plan.
我不会让克拉克有事的 我保证
I won't let anything happen to Clarke. I promise.
举着手出来
Come out with your hands high.
没持枪
Unarmed.
我只是想和你们谈谈
Just want to talk.
谈谈
Talk.
给我个理由不直接杀了你
Give me one good reason not to kill you where you stand.
如果我给你283个人呢
How about I give you 283?
如果我们不能达成协议
That's how many of your people are gonna die
你们会死那么多人
if you and I can't make a deal.
差不多了
That's far enough.
283个人换一个
283 lives for one.
她对你一定非常重要
She must be pretty important to you.
是的
She is.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表