剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
司令之血
就是你的血
迎接司令进入
别怕
Don't be afraid.
克拉克 你在这做什么 出去
Clarke, what are you doing here? Get out.
她来杀我
She's here to kill me.
我不能让麦迪有事
I can't let anything happen to Madi.
勇往直前
Ascende superius.
真令人惊讶
I am surprised.
我认识的克拉克会这么想
Clarke I knew would've thought this through.
你杀了我 我的同伴会杀了你
You kill me, my people kill you.
麦迪还是会登基 他们会追随她
Madi still ascends. They come after her.
大家都输
It's lose-lose...
或者我们可以双赢
Or we both can win.
这都是什么跟什么
What is this nonsense?
你们在说什么
What are you talking about?
唯一一个比我更不想让麦迪成为司令的人
The only person who wants Madi to be commander
就是你
less than me is you.
克拉克马上就醒了
Clarke woke up right away.
为什么她还没醒
Why--why isn't she waking up?
有点耐心
Patience.
火种对每任司令的影响都不同
The flame affects every commander differently.
-来帮我 -好
- Help me. - Yes.
你说过你从没干过
You said you'd never done this before.
我没有 但我一生都准备好这么做了
I haven't, but I've been preparing for it my whole life.
这个颈圈会保护火种
This collar will protect the flame.
立刻从那孩子身边退下
Back away from the child right now.
我要把它拿出来
I need to get it out.
克拉克 不
Clarke, no.
火种已经和她的精神相连
The flame is bonding with her mind.
如果你在它完成前把它拿出来
If you take it out now before it's complete
她可能再也醒不过来了
she may never wake up.
闭嘴 叛徒 动手吧 克拉克
Quiet, traitor. Do it, Clarke.
如果你杀了这个孩子 你让她成为殉道者
If you kill this child, you make her a martyr.
你自己损失更大
You weaken yourself even more.
我做不到
I can't.
把她们带去车上 去吧
Take them to the rover. Go.
-不 -小奥
- No. - O--
逮捕这些叛徒
u202dArrest the traitors.
听我说
Hear me.
我们还没完
We're not finished here.
才刚开始
We're not even close.
叛徒们在这片树林里
There are traitors in these woods,
我们的飞行员也在里面
our pilot amongst them.
医生还在我们手里
We still have the doctor.
也就是说 我们有治疗的办法
That means we have the cure.
我们一旦治愈 就找到肖
Once healed, we will find Shaw,
并且杀掉其他人
and we will kill the rest,
然后我们做迪约扎从第一天起就没做的事
and then we'll do u202dwhat Diyoza should have done from day one--
消灭那些会夺走我们土地的野蛮人
Exterminate the savages that would take our land.
我们的土地 我们的土地
Our land! Our land!
对
Yeah!
罗伯特 你为什么不笑
Robert, why aren't you smiling?
担心你胸腔里的玩意吗
Worried about that thing in your chest?
不 我已经治好了
Nope. Already cured.
不是指这个
Oh, not that thing.
医生是我们的
The doctor's in.
棒
Yeah!
在那里
There it is.
克拉克
Clarke.
你没事了 我在这里
Hi. You're ok. I'm here.
不 不 求求你
No. No. Please.
我们达成了协议
We had a deal.
那是我得到的命令
These are my orders.
血女王万岁
Gon Blodreina.
把枪放下 杰罗姆
Put the gun down, Joroum.
你是沙漠部落的杰罗姆
沙漠部落的莉斯贝思的儿子
你是荣耀的部落人莱克萨的亲卫
You served with honor in the royal guard of Lexa kom trikru.
你曾信仰她
You believed in her.
现在 信仰我吧
Now believe in me.
赫达
Heda.
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
你知道为什么
You know why.
克拉克 如果我们逃跑 奥克塔维亚就赢了
Clarke, if we run, Octavia wins.
盖娅 因陀罗和贝拉米都会死
Gaia, Indra, and Bellamy will die.
他们自己做的选择
They made their choice.
夜之血脉的孩子没有背诵血统
The nightblood child did not recite the lineage
因此 她不是真正的司令
and is, therefore, not the true commander.
而且相反 她逃跑了
Instead, she ran,
像懦夫一样抛弃了我们
abandoning all of us like a coward.
她不是统一部落的人
She is not wonkru.
她是统一部落的敌人 是我们的敌人
She is an enemy of wonkru, and like all of our enemies...
她会受到...
She will be dealt with...
但首先
But first--
首先 我们要先赢一场仗
First, we have a war to win.
血女王万岁 血女王万岁
Gon blodreina! Gon blodreina!
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表