剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
他醒来时叫我 我出去透透气
Call me when he's awake. I need some air.
拜托 凯恩
Come on, Kane.
没了"坟场" 麦克科瑞
Without Graveyard Mccreary,
我的内部问题就解决了
my internal problem is solved.
没了红女王 我的外部问题就解决了
Without the red queen, our problem external is.
这就是我们实现和平的方法
This is how we get to peace.
是吗 从我的角度
Is it? Because from where I'm standing,
这看起来像从是一个独♥裁♥者换成了另一个
it looks like we're trading one dictator for another--
政♥治♥暗♥杀♥ 虐待
Political assassinations, torture,
非法监禁
wrongful imprisonment.
是因为我给了艾比药片吗
This is about me giving Abby pills.
你是说 助长一个成瘾者的毒瘾
You mean, feeding an addict's addiction
来救你的同伴
to save your people's lives
而不在乎那个你正在摧毁的生命
without a thought for the life you're destroying?
是的
Yes. It is.
我曾见过我们强加给彼此的恐惧
I've seen the horrors we inflict on each other
都是打着为了生存的旗号♥ 上校
in the name of survival, Colonel.
上帝知道我和其他人一样有罪
God knows I'm as guilty as anyone,
但我们才刚刚开始
but we're on the brink here,
站在一个我曾经凝视的深渊边缘
on the edge of an abyss I've stared into before.
我可以告诉你 我曾牺牲了少数
And I can tell you, having sacrificed the few
拯救了不知道多少倍的人
to save the many more times than I care to admit.
而最后 少数变成了多数
Eventually, the few becomes the many.
结局并不总能证明方法是对的
The ends don't always justify the means,
如果你现在不能意识到
and if you don't know that by now
在经历了这一切之后
after everything you've been through...
你就和奥克塔维亚一样坏
Then you're just as bad as Octavia...
而我们也已经输了
And we're already lost.
脓疮的数量很多吧 对吗 医生
That's a fair amount of abscesses, isn't it, doctor?
等等 你有没有感觉到
Wait. Did you feel that?
感觉到什么
Feel what?
有个脓疮破了
One of the abscesses broke apart.
是因为声波的作用 我确定
It was the sound waves. I'm sure of it.
我可以溶解它们
I can dissolve them
然后吸出残余物
and then suction out the residue.
我需要更多动力
Huh. I just need more power.
文森 你去哪
Vinson, where are you going?
一个灵感带来另一个灵感
Inspiration loves company.
不介意的话 我就拿走了
I'll take that if you don't mind.
声波钻
A sonic drill.
它用声波粉碎石头
It uses sound waves to pulverize rock.
好主意 文森
That's a good idea, Vinson,
但是除非这个大本营里
but unless there's a prisoner at this camp
有个工程师 不然就...
that's an engineer, there's--
再调高一点
Turn it up a little bit.
雷文 不 这不关你的事
Raven, no. It's not your fight.
他这情况都是我们害的
It's our fault he's here.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry,
但你自己也说了 他们不能杀他
but you said yourself they can't kill him.
他是唯一一个能...
He's the only person who--
我们得杀了他
We have to kill him.
不
No way.
雷文 那艘飞船是他们最大的战略优势
Raven, that ship is their biggest strategic advantage.
只要没有了飞行员...
Without a pilot to fly--
我说了 不行
I said no.
听我说
Listen to me.
没什么好说的
There's nothing you have to say that I could possibly--
我的朋友艾寇想杀你
My friend Echo wants to kill you
这样他们就没有人能驾驶飞船了
so they have no one to fly the ship.
如果你告诉迪约扎 我会否认的
If you tell Diyoza, I'll deny it.
我们在为了战争做准备
We're readying for war.
你知不知道我来见你们冒着多大的风险
Do you know the risk I'm taking meeting you here?
知道 谢谢你过来
Yes. Thank you for coming.
你们想做什么
What do you want?
我和迪约扎上校通过话了
I talked to Colonel Diyoza.
她提出愿意将整个统一部落
She's offering all of Wonkru
安全接到山谷去
safe passage to the valley.
只要奥克塔维亚投降
All Octavia has to do is surrender.
你们现在应该意识到她不会的
As it's by now you've realized she would never do that,
我再问一遍
I'll ask you again.
你们想要我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
不打仗就实现和平仍然是可能的
Peace without war is still possible.
你是她的导师 她会听你的
Now, you're her advisor. She'll listen to you.
我为什么要建议
Why would I advise her to surrender
在一场她很可能会赢的战争中投降
In a war she's likely to win?
多亏了你们 虫子在敌人那肆虐时
Thanks to you, we can march freely on the enemy
我们可以自♥由♥得进军
while the worms ravage them.
等我们到达山谷
By the time we get to the valley,
要做的就只有清理了
The only thing left to do will be to clean up the mess.
要是虫子摧毁了山谷怎么办
And if the worms ravage the valley?
她愿意冒这个险
A risk she's willing to take.
-你愿意吗 -这不是我能决定的
- Are you? - It's not up to me.
-如果你能呢 -克拉克
- What if it was? - Clarke.
我不会帮助你杀我的领袖
I will not help you kill my leader.
我也不会
Neither will I.
如果战争的结果不确定
What if the outcome of the war wasn't certain,
如果没有那些虫子
if she didn't have the worms,
她还会发动战争吗
would she still fight?
如果她没有那些虫子
If she didn't have the worms,
那么双方都会遭受重大的损失
both sides would take heavy losses.
没错
Exactly.
如果让她的人免受战争折磨
If all it took to save her people from that
并且把他们送到希望之地的唯一方法
and deliver them to the promised land
是投降 她会这么做吗
was surrender, would she do it?
我希望她会
I would hope so.
当然了 你不会见到希望之地的
Of course, you would never see the promised land
因为她知道是你干的
because she would know it was you
不管你是不是她的哥哥
and, brother or not,
她都会把你扔到角斗场
throw you in the pits.
只要让她认为是库珀干的
Not if she thought it was cooper.
在加工室有个故障保险
There's a failsafe in the processing room
我在里面的时候看到过
I saw it when I was there.
可以这样杀掉虫子 只要他们...
A way to kill the worms if they ever--
太愚蠢了 库珀不会按下开关的
Folly! Cooper would never push that button,
而只有她在处理那些虫子
and since she's the only one that handles the worms--
库珀会死掉
Cooper would be dead.
我们将把这伪造成一个意外
We'll make it look like an accident.
你就是第一个在场反应的人
You would be the first responder.
你要按下故障保险的开关
You would hit the failsafe button.
没有虫子
No more worms.
就没有战争
No more war.
我们知道山谷有三个切入口
We know that there are 3 entry points to the valley.
库珀 麦迪和我潜入战场时
While cooper, madi, and I soften the battlefield,
米勒就带领第一军营
Miller will lead the first battalion
穿过南边的岔道
through the southern tributary.
-第一军营吗 -有问题吗
- First? - You have a problem with that?
没有 但第一军营是因陀罗的
No, but the first battalion's Indra's.
不再是她的了
Not anymore.
没关系 内森 你已经准备好了
It's fine, Nathan. You're prepared.
好 麦迪 过来我身边
All right. Madi, come here by me.
库珀 地上归你负责
Cooper, the floor is yours.
虫子就像温度感受器
Worms are thermoreceptors.
它们能感受到人类的热量
That means they sense body heat.
加上麦迪对丛林的了解
With madi's knowledge of the woods,
我们会尽可能接近山谷
we'll get as close to the village as we can
然后释放虫子 这里 还有这里
and release them here, here, and here.
雷文·雷耶斯是哪位
Which one of you is Raven Reyes?
为什么他带着颈铐
Why is he wearing a collar?
-你不会想要知道的 -告诉我
- You don't want to know. - Tell me.
他是连环杀手
Serial killer.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表