剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
In case you hadn't noticed, Madi's gone.
为时已晚
That ship has sailed.
克拉克不会带她回来的
Clarke's not gonna bring her back.
她的意思是角斗场
She means the fighting pits.
没错
Yes.
布雷尔 我们在说的是她的哥哥
Brell, that's her brother that we're talking about.
还有因陀罗和盖娅 我知道
And Indra and Gaia. I'm aware.
我有点不明白
I'm confused.
你要我杀掉那些密谋
You want me to kill the people who conspired
带你回到之前的司令那的人吗
to bring you back your precious commander?
不 我想要你对司令俯首称臣
No. I want you to bend the knee to her,
但我知道你不会
but I know you won't.
你要军队前进
You want your army to march?
那就让他们看到如果不走会怎么样
Show them what happens when they don't.
愿司令的灵魂
在我们心中燃烧
现在真是棒极了
Oh, now, this is perfect.
我曾以为司令的时代已经终结了
And here, I thought the time of the commanders was over.
曾是
It was.
现在 不再是了
Now it's not.
你收我为徒的那天
The day you asked me to be your second
是我一生最棒的一天
was the best day of my life.
我告诉过你吗
Did I ever tell you that?
你接受了我
You accepted me
当时我自己的同伴都没有
when my own people wouldn't.
你给了我力量
You gave me the strength
让我做到了自己都想象不到的事
to be more than I ever thought I could be.
我什么都没给过你
I gave you nothing.
你本来就有那份力量
That strength was already there.
你背叛了我 因陀罗
You betrayed me, Indra.
我背叛了血女王
I betrayed blodreina.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
天空人奥克塔维亚是我的徒弟
Octavia kom skaikru was my second.
我叫她什么时候攻击 什么时候不攻击
I taught her when to attack and when not to.
我献策教她如何做对自己的同伴最好
I advised her to do what's best for her people,
而不是为她自己
not herself.
我就是为了大家都好
I am what's best for my people.
你为什么来
Why are you here?
他们不肯前进 对吧
They're refusing to march, aren't they?
你不肯投降
You wouldn't surrender,
你又不肯放弃将权力交给名正言顺的司令
and you won't give up the throne to the rightful commander,
所以现在 你要用恐惧令他们臣服于你的意志
so now you'll use fear to bend wonkru to your will.
我想之前是有用的
I suppose it worked before.
现在还有用吗
Will it work now?
如果我把你 盖娅和贝拉米丢进角斗场
If I put you and Gaia and Bellamy in the arena...
他们会前进吗
Will they march?
可能吧
Probably,
但你已经知道答案了
but you already knew that.
给我一个别的选择
Give me another option...
因陀罗 求求你
Indra, please.
没有别的选择
There isn't one...
但我必须说明
But if it helps to clarify things,
我向你保证 如果你把我们丢进角斗场
I promise you, if you put us in the arena,
我不会失去我的女儿
I won't be losing a daughter.
盖娅会赢
Gaia will win.
我会先杀了你哥哥 再让她杀了我
I will have her take my life right after I take your brother's.
文森
Vinson...
禁止探访
No visitors.
我有预约
I have an appointment.
我们得每隔两小时监控我的状态
We need to monitor my progress every two hours
以确保治疗是有效的
to make sure the cure actually worked.
现在我得麻烦几位先生让一下了
Now I'm going to have to ask you gentlemen to step aside.
让他进来 好让我开始工作
Let him in so I can do my job.
请坐在桌子上
Please have a seat on the table.
我们得想个没那么可怕的联♥系♥方式
We'll have to think of a less shocking way for you to contact me.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
就我所知 迪约扎 你的朋友凯恩
From what I can tell, Diyoza, your friend Kane,
大部分叛逃者都很安全
and most of the defectors are safe.
麦克科瑞派了人巡逻 但...
Mccreary's sending patrols, but--
好 这不是你来的原因
Ok. That's not why you're here, Vinson.
好
Ok.
深呼吸
Deep breath.
麦克科瑞拿走了我的药
Mccreary took my pills.
我以为我可以 但我错了
I thought I could handle it. I can't.
我不想看你难受 艾比
I hate to see you suffer, Abby,
但也许这样也好
but perhaps it's for the best.
不 不是 我的身体撑不住
No, it isn't. My body isn't strong enough.
我已经透♥支♥了
I'm already in withdrawal.
再深呼吸
Another deep breath.
如果我的血压再升高
If my blood pressure goes any higher,
我可能会抽搐
I could have a seizure.
我的心脏会停止跳动
My heart could stop.
那就给麦克科瑞治疗
Then treat Mccreary.
-绝对不行 -艾比
- Absolutely not. - Abby--
不 我说了不行
No. I said no.
没什么事吧
Everything ok?
没事
Fine.
告诉我你需要什么
Tell me what you need.
我写下来了
I wrote it down.
检查好了 你的肺没事
You're all set. Your lungs are clear....
两小时后再见
And I'll see you again in two hours.
你不是该在想办法
Shouldn't you be working on a plan
把贝拉米从监狱救出来吗
to get Bellamy out of jail?
如果我告诉你 我已经有了呢
What if I told you I had one?
那我就把你和他一起扔进角斗场
Then I'd throw you in the pits with him,
因陀罗会把你一起杀掉
and Indra would kill you, too.
我要你去见他
I need you to go see him.
因陀罗有弱点
Indra has weaknesses,
如果贝拉米要活下来
and if Bellamy is gonna survive--
你自己和他说
You tell him yourself
或者更好的就是取消吧
or, better yet, call it off.
你是独♥裁♥者吧
You're a dictator, right?
他给我下毒 蒙蒂 用你的绿藻
He poisoned me, Monty, with your algae,
刚好是不会杀掉我的量
just enough so it wouldn't kill me.
我想知道他还有没有外援
I wonder if he had help with that.
现在 你想救叛逆的他吗
Now, do you want to save his treasonous ass,
还是袖手旁观
or don't you?
毕竟出于某些原因
Because, for some reason,
我还是不想我哥哥死
I still don't want my brother to die.
那就别这么做
Then don't go through with it.
-你这个...-蒙蒂 我一直很喜欢你
- You're the damn-- - Monty, I've always liked you,
但要是你再叫我独♥裁♥者
but if you call me a dictator again--
不是
Not that.
这个 看
This. Look.
两天前 这些植物还奄奄一息
Two days ago, these plants were on life support.
现在你再看它们
Now look at them.
想象一下两周后 两个月后绿藻的样子
Imagine what the algae can do in two weeks or two months.
我给你看些东西
Let me show you something.
库珀的的农场日志里说这部分多年来没怎么长
Cooper's farm log says, this section hasn't blossomed in years.
你猜怎么着
Well, guess what.
一朵花
A flower.
不仅是一朵花 是一朵苹果花
Not just a flower, an apple blossom,
确切得说 是鬼果
ghost apple, to be exact.
开花就会结果
Flowers become fruit.
蛋白质作物也在复活
The protein crops are rebounding, too.
奥克塔维亚 如果我是对的
Octavia, if I'm right,
我可以在土地上也实现这一切
I can do the same thing to the topsoil on the ground.
会要更久一点 几年 也许更多 但重点是
It'll take longer-- a few years, maybe more-- but the point is,
我们不需要浅谷
We don't need Shallow Valley.
你不需要开战
You don't need to march to war.
贝拉米不需要死
Bellamy doesn't need to die.
你做什么
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表