剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Take a team and sweep the woods for her friends.
算了吧
Let it go.
你看到了吧
You see this?
类似他们在埃利吉乌斯三号♥上的血液改造
Blood alteration like they had on Eligius III.
就算有两个太阳也不需要防晒霜
Two suns, no sunscreen needed.
所以她们能在这活下来
Must be how they survived down here.
给我拿个药箱来 完毕
Bring me a med kit. Over.
马上来
On my way.
哈里森 我在路上了
Harris, I'm en route.
六区搜索结果如何
How's the search of sector six?
马上结束
Finishing up now.
-有发现吗 -我们两个一开始就错了
- Find anything? - We got off on the wrong foot, you and I.
我们完全没料到这里居然有活人
We had no idea that there was anyone alive down here.
我们怎么能想到呢
How could we have?
我们只是想回家
We were just trying to get back home.
你知道当我们发现
Imagine our surprise when
没有家可回的时候 我们有多惊讶吗
we found that there was no home to get back to,
然后你的同伴开始屠♥杀♥我的同伴
and then your people started killing mine.
当然你也能理解为什么我很恼怒
Surely you can understand why I'm upset.
就和我们占领了你的村子后 你很恼怒一样
Just like you were upset when we took your village.
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
当法♥西♥斯♥政♥府♥夺走我的家时
When a fascist government tried to take my home,
我也想杀人 而我确实杀了
I wanted blood, too, and I got it.
我们到湖边了 正朝北走
We're at the lake now, heading due north.
今天不该再有人死了
Nobody else has to die today.
你告诉我 我要知道的东西
You tell me what I need to know,
我们可以想出一个适合我们所有人的安排
and we can come up with an arrangement that works for all of us.
可以吗
Sound like a plan?
可能她不会讲英语吧
Maybe she doesn't speak English.
有什么发现
What you got?
她说英语
She speaks English.
她只是希望我们以为她不会
She just wants us to think she doesn't
好等我们随意交谈
so we'll speak freely and
给她一些可以用于反抗我们的信息
reveal something she can use against us.
巡逻队一说话...
Every time patrol checks in...
她就看这个
She looks at this.
她在计算我们的行动
She's tracking our movements;
那是她唯一在意的事情
That's all she cares about.
你不想说话 好 那就不说
You don't want to talk, that's fine. Don't talk.
但我们等着看吧
But we'll see how you feel
等我们找到你在保护的人 你是什么反应
when we find whoever it is you're protecting.
计划有变 女士们先生们
Change of plans, ladies and gentlemen.
不再俘虏
No more prisoners.
只管开枪杀
Shoot to kill.
慢点 墨菲 这东西易燃
Go slow, Murphy. This stuff's combustible.
别开玩笑了 我没走错路吧
No kidding. Just tell me we're going the right way.
这地方让我觉得毛骨悚然
This place gives me the creeps.
好 我们差不多回到停泊区了
Yes. We're almost back to the docking bay.
你怕一艘空船
You're afraid of an empty ship.
你更该担心的是
You should be more worried about
在地面等着我们的是什么
what's waiting for us on the ground.
我同时可以担心很多事的
I worry about more than one thing at a time.
这叫多线程处理
It's called multi-tasking.
墨菲还是老样子啊
Well, the old Murphy's back.
至少我 还是挺想念你的冷笑话的
I, for one, miss your stupid little jokes.
-谢谢 艾寇 -拜托别鼓励他了
- Thank you, Echo. - Please, don't encourage him.
他想念他的藻场了
He just misses his algae farm.
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
很显然你更倾向于我们待在方舟上
It's pretty clear you'd rather we stay on the ring.
你是指那个安全 有饭吃
You mean where we were safe, well-fed,
有水喝 有朋友有爱人的地方吗
plenty of water, friends, people we love?
为什么会有人不想待在那里
Why would anyone want not to stay there?
拜托 我们被困在那金属管里2201天了
Come on, man, we were stuck in a metal tube for 2,201 days.
-谁会数呢 -没错
- But who's counting? - That's right.
在我们其他人每天都在
And while the rest of us were working every one of those days
努力生活 学新东西时
to make life better, to learn things,
你就坐着不动
you sat on your ass and did nothing,
把艾默莉推开 因为她屈尊学习技能
pushing Emori away because she deigned to find a skill
让自己变得比你有用得多
that made her more useful than you.
告诉我你的真实感受 蒙蒂
Tell me how you really feel, Monty.
我想我刚刚已经说了
I thought I just did.
你很生气 因为我很期待要回地面了
You're just mad because I'm excited to go back down to the ground
-而不是躲在真实世界外 -大家
- instead of hiding from the real world. - Guys.
-你不喜欢被说废物吧 墨菲 -喂
- You don't like being called useless, do you, Murphy? - Guys.
我不知道 你喜欢被称为懦夫吗
I don't know. Do you like being called a coward?
-废物 -懦夫
- Useless. - Coward.
你们 你们得过来看
Guys...you need to see this.
联氨
难以置信
I don't believe it.
冷冻休眠
Cryosleep.
冷冻
Cryo.
是什么意思
What does it mean?
意思是犯人们还在这里
Means the prisoners are still here.
是满的 有好几百人
They're all full. There's hundreds of them.
蒙蒂
Monty.
蒙蒂
Monty.
我们已经拿了燃料了 兄弟
We already got the fuel, man.
我们赶快装载离开这里
Let's just load it up and get the hell out of here.
墨菲说得对
Murphy's right.
我们走了
Let's go.
科迪亚克
所有系统检查完毕
All systems check out.
不是因为我
No thanks to me.
你是第一次操控
It was your first time at the controls.
别对自己要求太高
Stop beating yourself up over it.
我把约翰甩了
I kicked John out
因为他不做任何有助于我们回去的事
because he never did anything to help us get home,
但真到了紧要关头
but when it really mattered,
我才是那个差点害死大家的人
I'm the one who almost got us all killed.
或许他也值得第二次机会
Maybe he deserves a second chance, too.
该走了
It's time to go.
哈珀 给我虹吸管
Harper, I need the siphon.
蒙蒂 你能处理燃料吗
Monty, can you handle the fueling?
我要去警告贝拉米和雷文
I need to go warn Bellamy and Raven.
警告他们什么
Warn them about what?
我来解释 你快去
I'll explain. Go.
你们在说我 对吧
You were talking about me, weren't you?
别给自己脸上贴金 约翰
Don't flatter yourself, John.
出什么事了
What's going on?
杀人 杀人 杀人
Murder, murder, murder,
纵火导致杀人
arson resulting in murder,
持械抢劫导致杀人
armed robbery resulting in murder.
三百名囚犯 25个守卫和12个船员
300 inmates, 25 guards, and 12 crew.
淡定
Relax.
曾曾曾布莱克爷爷是个
Great-great-grandpappy Blake was an astronaut
有多少博士学位的宇航员
with how many phD.s?
四个吗
4?
你有几个
And how many do you have?
等等 禁声 我找到了
Oh, wait. Shut up. I got it.
船长日志
The captain's log.
上次登录已经是一百多年前了
The last entry was over a hundred years ago.
播放那个
Play that one.
好 好 船长
Aye, aye, captain.
我得长话短说
I have to make this fast.
飞船被劫持了
The ship has been compromised.
犯人们发现了11号♥命令
The prisoners found out about order eleven.
他们炸了右舷引擎舱来干扰...
They used an explosion in the starboard engine bay as a distract-
大部分船员已经死亡
Most of the crew is already dead.
他们就要拿下舰桥了 听我说
They're about to take the bridge. Listen to me!
引擎坏了 可能需要几十年 或者更久
With the engine damage, it'll be decades, maybe longer,
让他们有办法回家
before they make it back home.
我试着禁用冷冻 但不行
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表