剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
as my order has always done.
你到底站在哪一边
Whose side are you on?
你是谁的人 火种守护者还是统一部落
What are you, Fleimkepa or Wonkru?
血女王救了我的命
Blodreina saved my life,
但这并不代表我可以忘记我的信仰
but that doesn't mean I can forget my faith.
你要是觉得
You are out of your mind
我会坐视你杀我的朋友 你就是疯了
if you think I'm gonna let you kill my friend.
奈拉不是你的朋友
Niylah is not your friend.
你是统一部落的人 否则就是敌人
You're Wonkru or you're the enemy.
这是她的信仰
That's what she believes.
如果你想保护麦迪 这是唯一的办法
If you want to protect Madi, this is the only way.
-我说了不行 -克拉克
- I said no. - Clarke.
麦迪不会威胁到奥克塔维亚
Madi is not a threat to Octavia.
你小声点
Keep your voice down.
她还是个孩子
She's a child.
对 夜之血脉的孩子
Yes, a nightblood child
我们从灰烬中重生两天后她就出现了
who appeared two days after we rose from the ashes.
这不是巧合 克拉克
That's no coincidence, Clarke.
奥克塔维亚绝不会认为是巧合
Octavia's not gonna see it that way,
我也不会
and neither do I.
听我说
Listen to me.
如果你想强迫麦迪植入火种...
If you think you can force the flame on Madi--
我不会那样做的
I would never do that.
你也不必惧怕我
And I'm not the one you should be afraid of.
快走吧 免得被她看到
Go, before she sees you.
希望你知道你在做什么
I hope you know what you're doing.
彼此彼此
So do I.
克拉克 出什么事了
Clarke. What happened?
有人想袭击你
Someone tried to attack you.
我没看到他的脸
I didn't see his face.
为什么你自己的同胞会这样做
Why would one of your own people want to do that?
现在的时局对我们来说十分危险
These are dangerous times for all of us.
麦迪也是吗
Even Madi?
抱歉 朋友
I'm sorry, my friend,
但真正的夜之血脉会让统一部落分崩离析
but a true Nightblood could tear Wonkru apart.
给我点时间 早上我亲自告诉奥克塔维亚
Give me till morning to tell Octavia myself.
如果你实话实说 她会宽恕你的
If you tell the truth, she will show mercy.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
不确定 但我希望这样
No, but I do hope it.
好了 别动
All right, just hold still.
别这样看我
Don't give me that look.
我开始有点搞清楚这玩意了
I was starting to get the hang of this.
约翰
John.
该死 你根本就是故意的吧
Dammit! Now you're just doing it to me on purpose.
你瞎说什么
Are you crazy?
我并不希望看你痛苦 约翰
I don't enjoy seeing you suffer, John.
那你为什么离开我
Then why'd you leave me?
因为你伤了我的心
Because you broke my heart.
什么 怎么了
What? What's the matter?
很复杂 我需要好好想想
It's complicated. I need a minute to think.
当初是你跟我分手的 艾默莉
Hell, you were the one who ended things with me, Emori.
你记得吗
Remember that?
是你你一次又一次地推开我在先
After you pushed me away again and again and again
我别无选择
till I had no choice.
那是因为你根本不需要我了
That's because you didn't need me anymore.
你总是跟雷文出去做自己的事
You were always off with Raven doing your own thing.
那又如何
So what?
你吃醋了吗
You were jealous?
我们在方舟上的时候
When we were on the ring,
我觉得自己参与了一件重大的使命
I was part of something bigger than myself.
当时我没意识到
I didn't know I needed that,
但我需要那种归属感
but I did.
可你却因此惩罚了我
And you punished me for it.
现在想想方舟确实挺美好的
The ring's starting to look pretty good right about now.
这东西里面还有多少燃料
How much fuel's left in this thing?
不够了
Not enough.
怎么 你有什么想法
Why? What are you thinking?
你有什么要给我的
So, what do you have for me?
你不会喜欢的
Nothing you're gonna like.
我不会告诉你是哪些人
I'm not turning people in
让你处决他们
so you can execute them.
一个有良心的间谍杀手
A spy and a murderer with a conscience.
你说得对 贝拉米 她确实变了
You're right, Bellamy, she has changed.
名单你到底准备好了吗
Do you have the names or not?
还有其他情况 蒙蒂想错了
There's something else. Monty was wrong.
他没办法远程侵入母舰
He can't hack the eye from here,
需要内部援助
not without inside help.
所以你们俩都失败了
So you've both failed.
也不全是
Not exactly.
这是什么
What is that?
内部援助
Inside help.
这里头有一个程序
There's a program on it
能在他们系统里开个后门
which opens the backdoor to their systems,
让我们获得他们母舰摄像头的控制权
giving us control of the camera on their mother ship.
蒙蒂说只要我们进入了他们的防火墙
Monty says it's easy to use
这个就很容易操控
if we can get inside their firewall.
你想让我允许你叛逃
You want me to let you defect?
否则等到你的农场不再产粮时
Either that or your people starve to death here in Polis
你的同伴们都会在波利斯饿死
when your farm stops producing.
不可能
Out of the question.
我绝不会送你去执行自杀任务
I'm not sending you on a suicide mission.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia--
迪约扎知道你是谁
Diyoza knows who you are.
她知道你是我哥哥
She knows you're my brother.
她绝不会相信你叛逃了
She'll never believe you're a defector.
她会相信我
She'll believe me.
我已经有了绝好的伪装
I already have the perfect cover.
我被驱逐了
I'm banished.
叛逃者们觉得我和他们是一伙儿的
The defectors think I'm one of them.
你们只需要让我一个人去就行
All you have to do is let me go alone.
我不喜欢这主意
I don't like it.
放走叛徒会遭到更多的反对意见
Letting traitors go will promote dissent.
你说得对 这是一次政♥治♥牺牲
You're right. It's a political sacrifice,
但要想让大家活下来 这就是必要的牺牲
but a necessary one if you want your people to survive.
撤回巡逻队
Call off the patrols.
这是命令
That's an order.
但一旦你上了船
But once you're on that ship,
你就是孤军奋战
you're on your own.
如果你暴露了
If you're discovered
或是没能拿下监控
or you fail to take down the eye,
没人会去救你
no one is coming to save you.
最潮的地表首饰
The latest grounder fashion
再加上一点点小改进
with one small modification.
驱动器藏在了里面
The jump drive is hidden inside.
聪明
Clever.
你一进入内部 就把它交给雷文
Once you're on the inside, get it to Raven.
她知道该怎么办
She'll know what to do.
要活下来啊
Don't get killed, ok?
只有你喜欢我的绿藻
You're the only one who liked my algae.
其实我只是比较礼貌
Actually, I was just being polite.
我能行
I've got this.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
如果成功拿下监控 奥克塔维亚和她的军队
So once the eye's down, it'll take at least 6 days
至少需要六天才能到达那里
for Octavia and her army to get there,
我会开车去 我可以...
but, you know, I'll be in the rover and I can get there...
我们在笼子里找到了对方
We found each other in a cage.
无论发生什么 我们都会再次找到对方
Whatever happens, I know we'll find each other again.
是的
Yeah.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我们不能待在这
We can't stay here.
不 不 克拉克
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表