剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
见见埃利吉乌斯四号♥
Meet Eligius IV.
"犯人不得通过此地"
"No inmates past this point."
冷冻休眠
Cryosleep.
意思是犯人们还在这里
Means the prisoners are still here.
这是一支军队
This is an army.
你能改造一下 让我们能远程杀掉他们吗
Can you rig it so we can kill them remotely?
为什么
Why?
筹码
Leverage.
你们想怎么样
What do you want?
我们要你们帮忙打开一个地堡
We need your help opening a bunker.
如果你们同意 我就放了你们的人
If you do that, I'll let your people go.
那个地堡里有一个医生
There's a doctor in that bunker.
我们抓了医生
We grab the doctor.
然后回去想治疗的办法
We go home and find a cure.
只要不开火 我们就不会反抗
We'll come without a fight.
-我们 -我们两个
- We? - The two of us.
那是我的条件
Those are my terms.
接下来是我的条件
Here are my terms.
山谷归我们
The valley is ours.
只要你们待在这里
As long as you stay here,
我们间就相安无事
we won't have a problem.
我们走
Let's go.
上飞船
Get to the ship!
我们开战了
We're at war.
预热导弹
Go missiles hot.
一颗朝人群 一颗朝地堡发射
One into the crowd, one into the bunker.
怎么了
What is it?
它好像失灵了
It's jammed.
发射代码无效
你朋友雷文干的吗
Your friend Raven?
应该是
Has to be.
我们去抓她吧
Let's go get her.
血女王 我们现在怎么办
Blodreina... what do we do now?
现在 我们开战
Now we go to war.
你在地堡本可以派上用场的 克拉克
Could've used you in the bunker, Clarke.
你们有我妈妈
You had my mother.
为什么她那么害怕
Why was she afraid?
杰克逊
Jackson.
请你告诉我下面发生了什么
Please help me to understand what happened down there.
杰克逊
Jackson.
注意安全 好吗
Be safe, ok?
米勒
Miller.
米勒
Miller.
米勒
Miller.
米勒 等等
Miller, wait.
慢着
Slow down.
你们要去哪
Where are you going?
我要是能告诉你就好了 贝拉米
Wish I could tell you, Bellamy.
奥克塔维亚让你别说的吗
Octavia told you not to?
他们要去浅谷
They're going to Shallow Valley.
克拉克 克拉克
Clarke. Clarke!
你在这里不能为所欲为
You can't just do whatever the hell you want here.
我想你是要去打头阵
I'm guessing you're moving ahead of the army,
侦察地形
to scout forward terrain.
你准备走哪条路
Which route are you taking?
这个季节沙尘暴多发
It's sandstorm season.
风的移♥动♥路径可以预测
The wind moves in a predictable path.
我走过几十次了
I've made the trip dozens of times.
相信我 你们需要我的帮助
Trust me. You need my help.
他们不知道我们会来
They don't know we're coming,
所以北部三处入口都是完全开放的
so all 3 northern passes will be wide open.
但村子里守卫森严
But the village will be fortified.
水源在哪
Where's the water source?
-这里 -怎么了 你有什么打算
- Here. - Why? What are you thinking?
这也是我的问题
My question exactly.
-米勒 你的命令是去... -我知道
- Miller, your orders were to go-- - I know my orders.
我认为我们应该先听克拉克怎么说
I think we should listen to what Clarke has to say.
你们不能走海路
You can't take the sea route.
为什么 你说过海已经没了
Why? You said the sea is gone.
难道不能通过吗
Is it passable or not?
是 也许可以 但你要知道...
Yes, maybe. But you have to understand--
"也许"对我来说已经足够了
Maybe's good enough for me.
我们出发
Let's move out.
退下
Stand down.
拜托 小奥 听我们说完
Please, O, just hear us out.
奥克塔维亚 我们是一边的
Octavia, we're all on the same team.
没人比我更想去那个山谷了
No one wants to get to that valley more than me.
那是我的家
It's my home.
但这条路太冒险了
But this way is too risky.
怎么个冒险法
Risky how?
展示给我看
Show me.
你选了最近的路
You chose the shortest route,
这合情合理
which makes sense,
但干燥的海床几乎不断受到沙尘暴袭击
but the dry seabed is hit by almost constant sandstorms.
我们拿了第二黎明的帐篷
We have the tents from the Second Dawn.
风沙不是问题
Sand won't be a problem.
不只是风沙
It's not just sand.
有些沙子在荣耀之火中结晶了
Some of it crystallized in praimfaya.
我说的是那种像剃刀片一样的玻璃碎渣
I'm talking shards of glass like razor blades.
你们的帐篷会被撕碎 你们也一样
Your tents will be torn to shreds and so will you.
血女王说得对
Blodreina is right.
并且 我们只能带七天的配给口粮
Besides, we can only carry rations for 7 days.
而海路需要六天
The sea route will take 6.
第二短的路多了八十多公里
The next shortest path adds 50 miles.
万事顺利也要两天
That's two days if we're lucky.
我们也不知道更长的路是否就碰不到沙尘暴
How do we know there won't be sandstorms on the longer routes?
够了 我们就这么做
Enough. We're doing this.
水培农场已经几乎不产粮了
The hydrofarm is barely feeding us now,
所以如果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷
so if this is the last living valley on earth,
那它应该是我们的
then it should be ours.
迪约扎也这么想
Diyoza thinks the same thing.
所以我们要开战
And so we fight.
你妹妹需要你 贝拉米
Your sister needs you, Bellamy.
我很欣慰你来到了她的身边
I'm glad you're here for her.
门口有一些配给
There are packs with rations here by the door.
第一营 准备出发
First battalion! Mount up!
是我疯了
Am I crazy
还是刚才我挡她路时 他们真要杀我
or were they gonna kill me for getting in her way?
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
雷文和墨菲有麻烦了
Raven and Murphy are in trouble.
我得跟他们一起去
I have to go with them.
六天徒步穿越沙尘暴区域
6-day hike through sandstorm country
带着角斗士的狂热
with a gladiator cult.
会有什么问题呢
What could go wrong?
你先请
After you.
他们要徒步过来吗 疯了吗
They're going on foot? Are they crazy?
在沙漠对面241公里远的地方
It's 150 miles across that desert.
不 上尉 他们没疯
No, Lieutenant, they're not crazy.
地形图
他们是狂热
They're fanatical.
狂热分子才是优秀的士兵
And fanatics make good soldiers.
那就让他们来吧
I say we let them come.
你打算这样做吗
Is that what you would do?
等他们到了才发起战斗
Wait to fight them here?
在地球上唯一适合生存的地方
Wage war on the one place left on the planet
发起战争
that can sustain life?
树林里已经有四个敌人了
We've already got 4 hostiles in these woods.
算上克拉克极力保护的孩子 就是五个
5 if you count the child that Clarke was so desperate to protect.
你真的想再来五十个吗
You really want to let another 50 in?
而且是士气高昂 纪律严明的士兵
Motivated, disciplined soldiers.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表