剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
那些是我的同伴
Those are my people.
你妈妈也是叛逃者
Your mother's a defector, too.
怎么回事
What is it?
没什么
Nothing.
把尸体埋了
Bury the bodies.
该留个活口的
Should've left one alive....
负责挖洞
Dig the hole.
迪约扎呢
Where's Diyoza?
我们不知道 麦克科瑞现在当权了
We don't know. Mccreary's in charge now.
-我可以带你去见他 -麦迪 去我背后
- I can take you to him. - Madi, get behind me.
还有医生 她在哪
And the doctor? Where's she?
汽油站
Uh, gas station.
拜托 别朝我开枪 我可以带你去
Please, don't shoot me. I can take you.
他们会听到枪声的
They'd have heard the gunshot.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom?
天哪 妈妈 妈妈
Oh, my god. Mom. Mom?
妈妈 妈妈 醒醒
Mom, mom, hey. Hey, wake up.
-她怎么了 -我不知道
- What happened to her? - I don't know.
妈妈 妈妈 拜托
Mom? Mom, please...
醒醒 醒醒
Wake up. Wake up.
我们有所有人的口粮 能撑六天
We got rations here for everyone, 6 days' worth.
够走到山谷
That's enough to make it to the valley.
出发
Move out!
走吧 我跟在你后面
Go. I'll be right behind you.
我们也是
And so will we.
我们的司令在那
Our commander is out there.
战士的死亡召唤
A warrior's death awaits.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Come on.
我们的家人在等着呢
Our family's waiting.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表