剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
until he gets what he wants, and I can't let that happen,
所以我需要你调整一下我的颈拷
so I need you to work on my collar.
我不是叫你解开它
I'm not asking you to take it off.
我要你启动它
I'm asking you to turn it on.
我不会杀你的 肖
I'm not killing you, Shaw.
我不会炸掉统一部落
I'm not bombing wonkru.
你在担心你会崩溃吗
You're worried you'll break?
对 他们折磨你的时候 我会崩溃
Yes. I will when they torture you.
拜托了 雷文 这是唯一的办法
Please, Raven. It's the only way.
只要我不在了 麦克科瑞就没办法了
If we take me off the table, Mccreary has nothing.
我不能自己触发持续震动 但如果你...
I can't trigger a sustained jolt myself, but if you--
坐好了 上尉
Buckle up, Lieutenant.
这趟旅程将会很颠簸
It's gonna be a bumpy ride.
那边有人还活着
There's someone alive out there.
趴下 他们会看到你
Get down. They'll see you.
你为什么在乎我的死活
What do you care if I die?
这不是你想要的吗
Isn't that what you want?
是的
Yes.
她的心跳越来越慢
Her heartbeat is slowing.
我们要马上离开 我会给他们一个目标
We need to go now. I'll give them a target.
下次他们开火的时候 我们就跑
The next time they open fire, we run.
我会抱着盖娅
I'll carry Gaia.
不
No.
你不能为了我死
You're not dying for me.
她说得没错
She's right.
我也许没能弥补我造成的伤害
I may never be able to fix what I broke,
但我可以救你们
but I can save you.
我是他们最想要的人
I'm the one they want most of all.
他们开火的时候 拼命跑吧
When they open fire, run like hell.
我的一切 为我们所有人
我的一切 为我们所有人
我的哥哥...
My brother...
是我的责任
My responsibility.
趴下
Uh! Get down!
你们是统一部落的人
You are wonkru,
否则就是统一部落的敌人
or you are the enemy of wonkru.
选吧
Choose.
奥克塔维亚 快上来
Octavia, get in, now!
棒 有人需要救援吗
Yeah! Somebody call for a rescue?
快 我们不能停
Hurry up! We're not staying.
我以为你修好了这东西
Thought you said you fixed this thing.
很显然我没有
I obviously didn't.
快要爆♥炸♥了 快扔掉
It's gonna blow! Throw it now!
快 上车 上车
Come on. In. Get in.
未完待续
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表