剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
很遗憾他们丢下了你一个人
I'm sorry they left without you.
我可不遗憾
Well, I'm not.
要是我和他们一起走
Because if I was with them,
就没法遇见你了
I never would have met you.
告诉雷文瞄准一块绿地 就能找到我了
Tell Raven to aim for the one spot of green, and you'll find me.
我们究竟为什么还坐在黑暗里
Why exactly are we sitting here in the dark?
得先弄清他们是谁 然后再向他们求助
First we find out who they are and then we ask them for help.
-雷文 -无线电缄默
- Raven? - Radio sounds.
他们的通讯器可能坏了
Their comms might be disabled.
或者船上没人
Or the ship could be unmanned.
只要他们能带我们到地面 是什么并不重要
Doesn't really matter, as long as they get us down to the ground.
有情况
Something's happening.
第二艘
A second ship.
肯定是运输船
That must be a transport.
朝地面去了
It's headed for the ground.
我曾以为 生命不只是生存
I used to think that life was about more than just surviving,
但我不再那么确信了
but I'm not sure anymore.
安全
All clear!
搜索村庄 然后搜树林
Sweep the village and the woods.
看看在这等着我们的是什么
Let's find out what we're dealing with here.
动物杀戮后不会感到愧疚
Animals don't feel guilty when they kill.
它们天性如此 弱肉强食
They just do it; they kill, or they get killed.
等等 我想他应该是个好人
Wait. I think he might be a good guy.
没有好人
There are no good guys.
不是你死 就是我活
It was us or them,
杀人或被杀
kill or be killed.
-什么意思 -意思是这里不止是我们
- What's it mean? - Means we're not alone.
就这么简单
Simple as that.
救命 救命
Help! Help me!
这边
This way!
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
克拉克 这样做不对
Clarke, this isn't right.
麦迪 我知道这是我们的家
Madi, I know that this is our home,
你的家
your home.
他们想从我们手上抢走
And they want to take it from us.
没错
That's right.
但不必让他那么痛苦
But he doesn't have to suffer.
我们可以给他个痛快 对吗
We can kill him now, right?
还不行
Not yet.
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
等下
Hold.
我说了等一下
I said hold.
这不是你的军队 我不会眼睁睁让人...
This is not your damn army. I'm not just gonna let a man--
救命 救命
Help! Help!
救命
Help!
一点钟方向的山脊线
That ridge line, one o'clock.
-看到了 -给它点个灯
- Yeah. - Light it up.
荣幸之至
My pleasure.
麦迪
Madi.
麦迪
Madi?
麦迪 你没事吧
Madi, are you ok?
起来 跑 跑
Get up. Run! Run.
他们跑了
They're on the move.
给我抓个人回来拷问
Get me someone to interrogate.
就是说抓活的 麦克科瑞 懂吗
That means alive, Mccreary. You copy?
我懂
I copy.
跟我来
On me.
去飞船上
Go to the ship.
去拿担架和医疗包 快
Get me a stretcher and a med kit, now.
医疗包
A med kit?
没想到海豹突击队训练还会教做胸外科手术
I didn't know they taught thoracic surgery in seal training.
如果你没让"坟场"帕克斯顿·麦克科瑞
Maybe if you didn't make Paxton "Graveyard" Mccreary
做你的助手 或许还有医生
your right hand, we'd still have a doctor--
麦克科瑞还有用 你也是 暂时而已
Mccreary's still useful, and so are you, for now.
用现有的军队战斗 而不是理想的军队
Go to war with the army you have, not the army you want.
为什么非得战斗呢
Why does it have to be war at all?
真像是为了飞船放弃飞机的人说的话
Spoken like a man who gave up jets for spaceships.
该说什么呢 每次我都选速度不选死亡
What can I say? I choose speed over death every time.
那如果是生和死呢 上尉
How about life over death, Lieutenant?
你也会选它吗
Do you choose that, too?
丢了这个山谷 我们必死无疑
Without this valley, we die.
我觉得这值得一战 你不觉得吗
I'd say that's worth fighting over, wouldn't you?
很庆幸我们达成了共识
Glad we got that cleared up.
《地球百子》
第五季 第三集
各位 见见埃利吉乌斯四号♥
Boys and girls, meet Eligius IV.
"为更好的明天供能"
"Powering a better tomorrow."
肯定是采矿飞船
Must be a mining ship.
太空采矿
Mining in space?
我听过传言
I've heard stories.
飞往矿物小行星或搜寻宜居星球的任务
Missions sent to mine asteroids or search for habitable planets,
那都是一百年前的事了
but that was a hundred years ago.
他们设法回了家
They got back somehow.
这意味着他们肯定有燃料
Means they must have fuel.
现在这是艘有故事的飞船了
Well, now there's a ship with a story to tell.
好像有个引擎坏了
It looks like one of the engines was destroyed.
至少外壳还在转动
At least the hap is still rotating.
旋转代表他们会有重力
That rotation means they'll have gravity.
很遗憾 小情侣 不能无重力太空欢爱了
Sorry, lovebirds. No zero-g space sex.
那里 那就是停泊区
There. There's the docking bay.
我也不想现在问 但如果他们还在里面呢
I hate to ask this now. What if they're still inside?
我们讨论过了
We've been through this;
如果他们还在里面
if they were still inside and saw
看到有艘外来飞船想上船
a foreign ship trying to board them,
肯定会朝我们开火的
they would shoot us out of the sky.
好
Ok.
实施不速之客行动
Commencing operation uninvited guests.
启动推进器 三 二 一
Firing thrusters in 3, 2, 1.
艾默莉 等我跟外壳对齐了 就看你了
Emori, soon as I line us up with the hap, it's all yours.
听我口令
On my mark.
好 对齐了
Ok, we're in alignment.
导航系统交给你了
The nav is yours.
跟模拟器一样
It's just like the simulator.
收到
Copy that.
地表人不会说"收到"
Grounders don't say, "Copy that."
我就会说 启动停泊序列
This one does. Initiating docking sequence.
我们完蛋了
We are so screwed.
闭嘴 约翰
Shut up, John.
为什么我们不对齐了
Why are we losing alignment?
稳定装置失效了
I lost stabilization.
不知道
I don't know.
靠近得太快了
We're coming in too fast!
我可以的 我可以的 切换成手动操纵
Ok, I got it! I got it! Switching back to manual.
稳住 稳住
Ok. Hold on. Hold on!
迎接撞击 我们要仓促进入
Brace for impact. We're coming in hot!
真好玩 找个时间可以再来一次
That was fun. We should do that again sometime.
好了 去找燃料吧
Ok. Let's go find that fuel.
跟我来
On me.
去货舱脱掉宇航服
Suits off in the cargo hold.
走吧 我们得动作快点
Come on. We got to move fast.
我们对这里一无所知
We don't know what we're walking into.
听着真烦
That's just annoying.
如果有人在 肯定会来把它关掉的吧
If someone was here, they'd shut it off, right?
你别去
Hey, not you.
你该待在逃生舱做个完整的故障检查
You should stay in the pod and run a full diagnostic check.
刚才的撞击很猛 损失情况尚不清楚
That was a big impact. We don't know if we took on any damage.
我留下来帮忙吧
I can, uh, stay back and help.
怎么办 说些愚蠢的玩笑吗
How, making stupid little jokes?
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表