剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
还有一间有操场的学校
And a school with a playground
孩子们可以发牢骚 谈论老师
where kids can blow off steam and bitch about their teachers
也可以在看台下偷偷接吻
and kiss under the bleachers.
我的孩子
My kid.
多久了
How far along?
一百年零五个月
A hundred years and 5 months,
生还是拿
give or take.
艾比说她很健康
Abby says she's healthy.
一个女孩
A girl?
刚她踢了一下吗
Was that a kick?
谢谢你 凯恩
Thank you, Kane.
谢什么
For what?
在我遇到你前 在这样的世界里
Until I met you, the thought of raising a child
抚养孩子的想法...
in a world like this--
你给了我希望
You give me hope.
希望
Hope.
那是个好名字
That's a good name.
的确 不是吗
It is, isn't it?
希望
Hope.
什么
What?
不不不不
Oh, no. No. No. No.
你们俩会因此而死
You'll both die for this.
求求你们让它停下
Please make it stop.
我们走
Let's go.
会有用的
It'll work.
奥克塔维亚得投降
Octavia will have to surrender.
求求你们让它停下
Please make it stop!
这是我们求得和平的办法
This is how we get to peace.
为什么
Why?
放下枪
Drop the gun.
-我说 放下枪 -别紧张
- I said, drop your weapon. - Oh, oh, hey, easy, easy, easy.
没上膛
It's not loaded.
不如你先去解释一下我们的计划
Why don't you take a minute to explain our arrangement?
艾默莉
Emori.
告诉我 你没和他达成协议
Tell me you didn't make a deal with the man
这家伙虐待过你 还把你当动物狩猎
who tortured you and hunted you like an animal.
-我达成了 -约翰
- I did. - John!
这是我们救雷文的办法
This is how we save Raven.
怎么救
How?
作为他的犯人从前门大摇大摆走进去了
Walk right in the front door as his prisoners.
他们会给我们上颈铐 看起来真实一点
They'll collar us to make it look real,
但我觉得...
but I figure--
我知道怎么拿下来
I know how to take them off.
我不知道
Hmm, I don't know.
-我们杀了他两个同伴 -艾默莉
- We killed two of his people. - Look, Emori.
我也不信他
I don't trust the guy, either,
但我们目标一致
but we want the same thing.
-什么 -活下去 拜托
- What? - To survive. Come on.
我们潜入带着雷文就走
We zip in, we get Raven, we zip out.
然后我们去找其他人 好吗
We get the others after, ok?
好 我加入
Ok. I'm in.
很好
Good.
我加入仅限于此 约翰
That's all I'm in for, John.
听着 我也不想跟那个
Look. I hate to do this with a psychopath
坐在树边的疯子联手 但我想这是你想要的
sitting on the next tree, but I thought this Is what you wanted,
-你和我携手并进 -是的
- you and me together working as a team. - Yes. It is.
约翰 看到你现在这样
John, seeing you like this,
看到你为了生存战斗
seeing you fighting to survive,
这就是我当年爱上的约翰·墨菲
this is the John Murphy I fell in love with.
我们马上就要跟着个杀手穿过树林
We're running through the woods with a killer
为了救我们的朋友 要假装成犯人
about to become prisoners in order to save our friends,
而我却想要立刻脱掉你的衣服
and I find myself wanting to rip your clothes off.
这...
This--
战斗一结束 你会再次泄气
As soon as this fight is over, you will fall apart again.
-艾默莉 -不
- Emori-- -No.
天堂里的烦恼吗
Trouble in paradise?
不 我们说完了
No. We're good here.
把她绑起来
Tie her up.
好了 艾比 点火
All right, Abby. Fire it up.
艾比
Abby?
起来了 睡美人 你得来看看
Come on, sleeping beauty. You got to see this.
艾比
Abby.
艾比 艾比
Abby. Abby.
怎么回事 艾比 你在吃什么
What the hell, Abby? What are you taking?
雷文 我可以解释
Raven, I can explain.
你记得光之城之后的痛苦吗
Do you remember the pain after the City of Light?
别跟我说痛苦
Don't you talk to me about pain.
怎么说 你帮迪约扎
How does this work, you help Diyoza,
她就给你这些吗
and she gives you these?
你都不怕她会伤害你
You weren't scared she was gonna hurt you.
你怕的是她会断你的药
You were scared she was gonna cut you off.
雷文 我会戒断的
Raven, I will stop.
每个瘾君子都这么说 去你的吧
Said by every addict ever! Well, screw that.
我不会帮你拿到下一轮药的
I will not help you get your next fix.
我搞这东西可不是为了瘾君子
I didn't build this for a junkie.
对不起 雷文
Sorry, Raven.
真的真的对不起
I am so, so sorry.
你在这里
There you are.
你还好吗
You ok?
我们曾开心过 对吗
We were happy once, weren't we?
是啊
Yeah.
我们会回去的 我保证
We'll get back there, I promise.
我不想再杀人了
I don't want to be a killer anymore.
我不能为了救人再杀人
I don't want to take lives to save them.
那就不
Then don't.
那如果我不
What if I say no
我们在乎的人就会死呢
and people we care about die?
他们也许会
They might,
但所有人都会死 蒙蒂
but everyone dies, Monty.
我们给他们示范怎么生活
Let's show them how to live.
如果我只是个农民 你还爱我吗
Will you still love me if I'm just a farmer?
军队出发后 我们留在这里
When the army marches, we stay here.
我听到尖叫 但我太迟了
I heard screams, but I was too late.
她的手套有个洞
There's a hole in her glove.
一定是在装运的时候虫进去了
Must have got in while she was loading them up.
抱歉 血女王
I'm sorry, blodreina.
如果我不释放气体 虫会逃进地堡...
If I didn't use the gas and the worms escaped into the bunker--
你做得对 因陀罗
You made the right call, Indra.
奥克塔维亚 我知道这不是好时候
Octavia, I know this isn't a good time,
但我认为我有责任指出
but I feel it's my duty to point out
没有寄生虫冲击战场
that without the worms to soften the battlefield,
死伤会很惨重
the cost in lives will be too high.
我们不该打这场仗
This is not a war we should fight.
谢谢你的建议 赛达
Hmm, thank you for your advice, seda,
但我们没打算用虫
but we weren't planning on using the worms.
我们要用的是虫卵
We are using their eggs.
让这一切看起来像意外的人
Whoever wanted to make this look like an accident,
他们也不知道
they didn't know that, either.
找到克拉克和贝拉米
Find Clarke and Bellamy.
你是个好哥哥 贝拉米
You're a good brother, Bellamy.
抱歉我曾想过...
I'm sorry that I thought I could--
杀掉我妹妹
Kill my sister?
事实是 她只要是其他任何人
The truth is, if she was anybody else,
我都站你这边
I would've beat you to it.
我不知道
I don't know about that.
也许以前的贝拉米会 但现在这位不会
Maybe the old Bellamy, but not this one.
突然间 让情感左右思想的人是我
Suddenly, I'm the one letting my heart rule my head.
熊妈妈不思考
Mama bears don't think.
它们只会保护幼崽
They just protect their young.
-奥克塔维亚 -抓住她
- Octavia-- - Take her.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表