剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
我会确保那是我最后的选择
I'll make sure it's my only choice.
去吧
Go.
安全
All clear.
懦夫统治地球的时代结束了
So much for the meek inheriting the earth.
毁掉世界其他地方的东西
Whatever took out the rest of the world
肯定漏掉了这地方
must have missed this spot.
是吗
You think?
你说得对
You were right.
在轨道多待些时间找到这地方
Spending extra time in orbit to find this place
这决定很明智
was a good call.
现在就看你能不能弄清我们沉睡时
Now see if you can figure out what the hell happened
地球到底发生了什么
to our planet while we were asleep.
这就去
On it.
可以带上非暴♥力♥罪犯一起吗
Uh, nonviolent offenders with me?
好 他们两个都去
Yeah, both of them.
聪明
Smart.
交给他那任务
Give him that.
别紧张 麦克科瑞
Relax, Mccreary.
你还是我最爱的杀人狂
You're still my favorite mass murderer.
挨家挨户地搜索村庄
Sweep the village door to door,
然后搜树林
then the woods.
看看在这等着我们的是什么
Let's find out what we're dealing with here.
出来 快 赶快
Out! Come on. Now! Uh! Rrgh...
怎么回事
What the hell is this?
小贱♥货♥朝我开枪了
Little bitch shot me.
拜托 你要朝小孩开枪吗
Aw, come on, man. You gonna shoot a kid?
不可以吗
Why not?
首先 她还是个孩子
For starters, because she's a kid.
不如我朝你腿开一枪
How about I put one in your leg
让你尝尝滋味
so you know how it feels?
克拉克
Clarke!
没事的
Hey, it's ok.
等等 他刚想帮我
Wait. He tried to help me.
我想他应该是个好人
I think he might be a good guy.
没有好人
There are no good guys.
詹森 贝恩斯 你们那边
Jenson, Baines, we heard two more
响了不止两次枪声
gunshots in your direction.
汇报情况
Report.
什么意思
What's it mean?
包抄过去 快
Fan out. Now.
意思是这里不止是我们
Means we're not alone.
蒙蒂 快 收你的东西
Monty, come on. Pack your things.
我觉得我们不该这样做
I don't think we should do this.
听着 我知道有风险
Look. I know it's a risk,
但他们有运输船
but they have a transport,
意味着他们有燃料
which means they carry fuel.
我们可以的
We can do this.
如果燃料不对呢
What if it's the wrong fuel?
要对接就必须烧掉我们剩下的大部分燃料
We'll need to burn most of what we have left just to dock,
那最后剩下的燃料不够我们回到
which means we won't have enough to get back here
这个我们安全度过了六年的地方
to the place where we've been safe for the last 6 years.
一旦走了 就回不来了
We leave, we can't come back.
你真的想冒这个风险吗
Is that really a risk you're willing to take?
对 我愿意
Yes. It is.
如果他们不让我们对接呢
What if they won't let us dock?
你到底怎么了
What's this really about?
跟我谈谈
Hey, talk to me.
我杀了我的母亲
I killed my mother.
还放任最好的朋友自杀了
I let my best friend kill himself.
-不怪你 蒙蒂 -我本可以做更多
- Oh, it wasn't your fault, Monty. - I could have done more.
我不想再成为那个我
I don't want to be that person again.
你很坚强 蒙蒂
You are strong, Monty.
这是我爱你的原因之一
That's one of the reasons why I love you.
谁都不该那样坚强
No one should have to be that strong.
等约翰到了机舱隔间记得通知我
Remember, radio me when John gets
好让我去拿...
to the hangar bay so I can go get my--
帮你省麻烦了
Saved you the trouble.
谢谢
Thanks.
我马上开始飞前检查
I'll start the preflight check.
你坏了好事
Well, you blew a good thing.
谢谢你的同情
Thanks for the empathy.
抱歉 只是这六个月来我多了个室友
Sorry. Just, having a roommate for the last 6 months
就因为她让你觉得自己很不中用
because she made you feel inadequate
让我感觉有点怪怪的
has got me feeling a little cranky.
我当时还以为
Hmm. Here I was, thinking it was
是因为你没能力带我们回到地球
because you couldn't get us back down to the ground.
他们不会告诉你
That's the thing they don't tell you
"从此幸福地生活"
about happily ever after--
远没表面上那样美好
Harder than it looks.
你知道这是什么吗
Hmm, you know what this is?
拉小提琴的蟑螂
It's a cockroach playing the violin.
走错方向了
Going the wrong way.
最后清扫 很快就来
Final sweep. Right behind you.
走出门不是更容易些吗
Wouldn't it be easier just to step outside?
我们以后会怎么样 贝拉米
What are we gonna be now, Bellamy?
听着
Hey...look.
到了地面一切也都不会变
Nothing is gonna change on the ground.
但愿如此吧
I wish that were true.
我很清楚
Oh, I know it is.
我们保住了彼此的性命
We've kept each other alive,
所有人
all of us.
我们是家人 这是无法改变的
We're family, and nothing can change that.
我还是被驱逐的
I'm still banished.
-如果奥克塔维亚想... --她不会
- What if Octavia tries-- - No. She won't.
你还记得我差点杀了你妹妹吧
You do remember, I almost killed your sister.
没错 你完蛋了
You're right. You're screwed.
我妹妹会理解的
My sister will understand, you know,
如果她安然无恙地活着...
and if she's ok and alive and--
她没事的
She's ok.
那她也会原谅你的
Then she'll forgive you, too.
贝拉米 你花了三年才原谅我
Bellamy, it took you 3 years.
我比她更死脑筋
I'm more stubborn than her.
好吧
Good.
相信我 不管我们在下面遇到什么
Trust me, whatever we run into down there,
我们最不用担心的就是奥克塔维亚
Octavia will be the least of our worries.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表