剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
从而推开弹簧和插销
pulls the coil and pin back.
一块磁铁
A magnet...
也能做到
can do the same thing.
生物防护实验室 这是用来干什么的
Biocontainment lab? What the hell is that for?
我们来弄清楚
Let's find out.
我不喜欢这个
I don't like this.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
你说没有其他人被咬
You said no one else was bitten.
对 是没有 我不...
No. They weren't. I don't...
我不明白 她为什么...
I don't understand. Why would she...
他们在养它们
They're breeding them.
低温降低了它们的活动频率
The cold must slow them down.
克拉克 如果奥克塔维亚能把虫子
Clarke, if Octavia can deliver
弄到叛逃者身上...
these worms in a defector...
他还活着
He's alive.
太空漫步者
Hey, Spacewalker.
总算来了 快告诉我这是个营救计划
Finally. Tell me this is a rescue op.
如果我们出不去这间教堂
It won't be anything if we can't get
就什么也干不了
out of this church.
我敢打赌
I'm betting, by now,
我的女孩肯定已经知道怎么逃脱颈铐控制了
my girl's figured out how to slip her collar.
他们在监视我们
They're watching us,
但我得给你看样东西
but there's something I need you to see.
我们去倒点水喝吧
Let's go get some water.
蒙蒂说我需要把这个
Monty said I need to insert it
插在和运输船主服务器相连的
into any console connected
任一控制台上
to the transport ship's primary server.
这算是个键盘记录器
It's essentially a keylogger,
能自动安装 还能为蒙蒂单独开一道
auto-installs and opens a back door
进入他们监视系统的后门
to their surveillance system that only Monty can see.
这招真聪明
Heh. It's brilliant.
可惜我们还没来得及上桥
Too bad we can't get to the bridge
脑袋就会被打爆
without our heads exploding.
那凯恩呢 或许他...
What about Kane? Maybe he...
我见过他 他和迪约扎在一起
I saw him. He's with Diyoza.
我不知道他在地堡里经历了什么
I don't know what happened to him in that bunker,
但他变了
but he's different.
你还没有见过他们 雷文
You haven't seen them, Raven.
他们都变了
They're all different.
墨菲说你认识他们内部的人
Murphy said you had someone inside their camp.
我们能相信他吗
Can we trust him?
但愿如此
I hope so.
他是我们唯一的希望
He's our only shot.
我们能谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
我们之间没什么好谈的
You and me have nothing to discuss.
我有一个不幸的消息
I have some unfortunate news.
卡瑞娜死了
Karina's dead.
她是浅谷人
She was Louwoda Kliron Kru,
葬礼今天下午举♥行♥
so the rites will be performed this afternoon.
我们的出席能确保
Together, we can make sure that
她的生命没有白白逝去
her death will not be in vain.
别去参加葬礼
我妹妹从未批准过人类试验
My sister never approved of human testing.
我不管下面的情况有多糟糕
I don't care how crazy it's become down here.
绝望能让不可思议的事
Desperation has a way of making
成为必要之举
the unimaginable a necessity.
但如果她将那些虫子作为武器
Still, if she weaponizes those things
送至浅谷
and sends them into the valley,
那艾寇 雷文 墨菲
then Echo, Raven, Murphy,
凯恩 你妈妈...
Kane, your mom...
不只是他们 是我们所有人
Not just them. All of us.
在地球上最后一片宜居土地
Unleashing an invasive species
释放一种攻击性的物种
on the last arable land on earth
这可真是个毁灭人类的坏主意
is a monumentally bad idea.
就算奥克塔维亚知道 她也不会听我的
Even if Octavia does know, she won't listen to me.
我们需要帮助
We need help.
圆滑点
Be diplomatic.
好
Yeah.
克拉克 派克开枪打她
Clarke, he was there when Pike shot her
还杀了她三百个人那天 他也在场
and killed 300 of her people.
我和他一起去
I'll go with him.
好吧 我去替哈珀的班
Yeah. I'll relieve Harper.
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you
就我们俩
privately?
我们得和因陀罗谈谈
Hey, we need to talk to Indra.
快滚
可真圆滑
Real diplomatic.
因陀罗 库珀会不经我妹妹允许
Indra, would Cooper do something
私自做一些事吗
without my sister's approval?
除非我批准了
Only if she got mine first,
但我不知道你到底在说什么事
but since I don't know what the hell
所以很难讲
you're talking about, it's hard to say.
她把虫子带回来了
She brought back the worms.
她在养它们 还在叛逃者身上做试验
She's breeding them, experimenting on defectors.
有个叛逃者还活着
One of them is still alive.
她为什么要那么做
Why would she do that?
我猜她是想找个法子
My guess... trying to find a way
能让它们冬眠得久一点
to keep them dormant long enough
好在下一次叛逃时让他们带上
to deliver them in the next defection.
好计划
Good plan.
带我去看看
Show me.
就我一个了
I'm alone.
跟他们说了我不参加葬礼
Told them I don't do funerals.
你想要什么
What the hell do you want?
放墨菲走已经给我添了不少麻烦了
Letting Murphy go bit me in the ass.
麦克科瑞和另外两个我们的人都失踪了
McCreary and two of our people are missing,
迪约扎都开始质疑我的忠诚了
and now Diyoza's starting to question my loyalty,
所以快点 不然我就走了
so make it quick, or I'm leaving.
我希望在这能派上用场
I want to be useful here.
我不能再这样被关起来了
I can't be locked up anymore.
什么用场
Useful how?
我在你的母舰上时
When I was on your mothership,
我看到了装氢代甲基锂的罐子
I saw the hythylodium tanks.
罐子几乎是满的 有几千吨♥
They're almost full, thousands of tons.
只要一滴 我就能为整个村子提供能源
Just one drop, and I can power up this entire village.
如果你带我飞去那儿
If you fly me up there...
氢代甲基锂正在杀死所有接触到的人
Hythylodium is killing everyone
所以把它带下来
it came into contact with, so bringing it down here
是我听过的最糟的主意
just may be the worst idea I've ever heard.
那如果迪约扎质疑你的忠诚怎么办
So what if Diyoza questions your loyalty?
你怎么能对一个像对待动物一样
How could you be loyal to someone
给人戴上颈铐 折磨他们的人忠诚
who collars people like animals, tortures them,
一个杀了你船员的人
someone who killed your crew?
我看过她的档案
I saw her file.
她杀了成百上千无辜的人
She murdered hundreds of innocent people,
炸了政♥府♥的建筑
blew up government buildings
仅仅因为她不喜欢他们的政策
just because she didn't like their policies.
肖 你是个好人
Shaw, you're good.
我能从你眼神中看出来
I can see it in your eyes.
当我还是个孩子时
When I was a kid
我在电视上看到了
after the battle of San Francisco,
旧金山之战后的撤退
I watched the evacuation on tv,
上千个难民被塞进航♥空♥母舰里
thousands of refugees being packed into aircraft carriers.
我记得看见士兵们把直升机推下船
I remember seeing soldiers pushing helicopters overboard
只为了腾出更多空间 迪约扎当时在那里
just to make more room, and Diyoza was there.
她是当时发号♥施令的人
She was the one giving the orders.
机器是可以抛弃的 而人不是
The machines were expendable, but the people weren't,
但在宇宙中
but up in space
当我们报告矿工们病了的时候
when we reported that the miners were getting sick,
埃利吉乌斯矿业公♥司♥就不这么看了
Eligius saw it differently.
11号♥命令下达了
Order Eleven came down...
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表