剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
Yes.
好 那我们开始
Good. Then let's begin.
从世界末日开始
Start with how the world ended.
哪一次
Which time?
雷文
Raven.
有人得待在这里
Someone has to stay up here.
什么
What?
远程访问冷冻舱一旦禁用
With remote access to the cryo-pods blocked,
我们也没办法用
we won't be able to operate them, either.
没办法在地面拔掉插头
Pulling the plug from the ground is not an option.
得有人待在这里
Someone has to stay.
不 不 不行
No. No. No way.
好 那我们就在这用激光通信威胁他们
Ok, we make the threat from up here on the lasercom.
我们不知道能不能联♥系♥上他们
We won't know if they're following through.
我每种都试过了
Look, I've played out every angle.
只有我们有人在地面才行
This only works if we have eyes on the ground.
好
Fine.
教我怎么做 我...
Show me how to do it. I...
不行
I can't.
我绕过了九个安全措施
There are nine security measures to be bypassed,
教你要很多天 而且
and teaching you would take days, and
我知道你 你可能还是会搞砸
knowing you, you'd probably still screw it up.
必须得是我
It has to be me.
我不能把你丢在这里
I am not leaving you here.
我没事的
I'll be fine.
艾默莉可以送你们下去 我培训过她
Emori can get you down. That's what I trained her for.
你要去找你妹妹
You need to go and find your sister,
还要用犯人们去达成和平协议
and make a deal for peace with the prisoners.
只要大家和平相处 他们会回来接他们
Once everyone's friends, they'll come back up for their people,
到时我就跟他们一起下去
and I'll hitch a ride down with them.
如果威胁不管用呢
What if the threat doesn't work?
你会被困在这里 雷文
You'll be stuck up here, Raven.
你要杀三百个人
You'll have to kill 300 people.
你想过吗
Have you thought about that?
不 不 我们会想到别的办法的
No, no, we'll come up with something else.
我丢下了克拉克等死 我...
I left Clarke behind to die, and I...
我不会再做这样的事了
I'm not doing that again.
有逃生舱 傻瓜
There's an escape pod, you idiot.
为船长和大副准备的
For the captain and first mate.
等一切都结束 如果你失败了
When this is all over, if you fail,
我可以用那个下去
I can go down in that.
六年前 我向自己保证
Six years ago, I promised myself
我会找到办法送我们回去
I would find a way to get us back down.
贝拉米 现在找到了
Bellamy, this is it.
拜托
Please...
让我送你们回家
Let me get you all home.
好了 我们走吧
All right. Let's do this.
她在哪里
Where the hell is she?
是技术要求
It's technical, but, um,
得有人在这里操控
someone has to run things from here.
那让约翰来啊
So let it be John.
我说了 是技术要求
I said it's technical.
那我来吧
I'll do it.
蒙蒂 我...
Monty, I--
够了
Enough.
必须得是雷文
It has to be Raven.
如果我们达成和平 她会跟犯人一起下来
Once we have a truce, she'll come down with the prisoners.
如果我们失败了 她会坐逃生舱下来
If we fail, she'll take the ship's escape pod.
无论如何 她都不会有事
Either way, she will be fine.
如果我单独飞 就只剩她一个了
If I'm flying solo, she'll be the only one.
你可以的
You got this.
我们上船吧 走了
Let's load up. Let's go.
快点 墨菲
Now, Murphy.
我也留下
I'm staying, too.
雷文可能需要帮手
Look, Raven might need backup.
怎么了 跟艾默莉飞才是幸存者的行动
What? With Emori flying, this is the survivor's move.
另一边见
See you on the other side.
景色不错
You know, it's not a bad view.
墨菲 你怎么在这里
Murphy, what the hell are you doing here?
陪你啊
Keeping you company.
顺便 不客气
You're welcome, by the way.
大家为什么都那么惊讶
Why was everyone so surprised?
如果没用逃生舱 我可以理解
I mean, if there wasn't an escape pod, I could understand--
没有逃生舱
There isn't an escape pod.
什么
What?
我这么告诉贝拉米 是因为我知道
I only told Bellamy that because I knew
如果我没办法下去 他是不会留我在这里的
he would never leave me behind without a way down.
你知道吗
You know what?
你是对的
You're right.
孤独死去真是难受
Dying alone would have sucked.
真的
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
该死
Son of a bitch.
一万九千米
19,000 meters.
好
Ok.
一万八千米
18,000 meters.
好
Ok.
一万七千米
17,000 meters.
深呼吸
Just breathe.
一万六千米
16,000 meters.
发射冷气体推进器 启动侧倾机动
Firing the cold gas thrusters to initiate roll maneuver.
一万两千米
12,000 meters.
电脑
Computer...
点燃助推器引擎
Light boostback engines.
助推器引擎点燃倒数三二一
Boostback engines fired in 3, 2, 1.
-两千米 -展开着陆支架
- 2,000 meters. - Deploy landing legs.
着陆支架展开
Landing legs deployed.
散热网已激活
Grid fins activated.
马上到了
Here we go!
两百米
200 meters.
成功垂直着陆
Vertical landing successful.
你做到了
You did it.
艾默莉
Emori.
艾默莉
Emori.
我们没死
We didn't die.
不 不 我们没死
No. No, we didn't.
等墨菲和雷文下来 我们再庆祝
We'll celebrate once Murphy and Raven are back down, too.
不知道有多少人看到我们
There's no telling how many people saw us.
我们得在他们到这前藏到树林里
We need to take cover in the trees before they get here.
对
Yeah.
好
Ok.
太安静了
It's so quiet.
我们要怎么找到他们
Ok, so how do we find them?
我们不找 他们会找到我们
We don't. They'll find us.
他们已经找到了
They already have.
所有人跪下
Everybody, on your knees!
没事的 没事的 我们不想打斗...
It's ok, it's ok. We don't want to fight--
-快 -不 等等
- Now! - No, wait!
我们只想谈谈
We just want to talk.
在方舟上 他们告诉我们
On the Ark, they taught us
是中国先开打挑起了世界大战
that the war started as a Chinese first strike,
但他们错了
but they were wrong.
是个叫阿莉的人工智能挑起的
It was started by an A.I. called A.L.I.E.
她的目的是减少人...
Her intention was to reduce the popu--
上校 我们又俘虏五人
Colonel, we have five more hostiles.
至少一人持械 我们还是保持友善吗
At least one is armed. Are we still playing nice?
待命
Stand by.
找到他们的位置 去支援他们
Find out where they are and reinforce their position.
你听到她说了 拿着枪
You heard her. Grab the gear.
不是你 麦克科瑞
Not you, Mccreary.
我说过如果你骗我的话会怎么样吗
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表