剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
迪约扎在说什么
What's Diyoza saying?
她在跟他们说治疗的事
She's telling them about the cure,
在用真♥相♥来化解斗争
defusing the bomb with the truth.
不得不说 她很厉害
Got to say, she's good.
是吗 我们走着瞧
Yeah? We'll see about that.
她在说谎
She's lying.
她不会治我们任何人
She was never gonna treat any of us,
只会治她的人
only her people.
继续 告诉他们
Go on. Tell them.
告诉他们 你在计划让我们死掉
Tell them that you were planning to let us die
以便扩张你的残暴势力
so that you could make more room for your savages.
你太多疑了
Now you're just being paranoid.
是吗
Am I?
你的朋友凯恩在南边的树林里干什么
What is your friend Kane working on in the south woods?
在为我们所有人找安居之地
A settlement for all of us,
找一个能重建的地方
a place where we can rebuild,
让我们重新开始生活
start over.
一旦你们痊愈了
Once all of you are cured, you'll each get
就会每人得到一块属于你们自己的地
a plot of land to call your own.
听起来怎么样
How does that sound?
我总是得亲自做每件事吗
Must I always do everything myself?
不
No!
不 停下吧
No! No! Knock it off!
这真是我的杰作
This is my masterpiece.
走吧 各位 我的部分搞定了
Let's go, people. I did my part.
-还有一根线 -好了
- Just one more wire. - Got it.
好 你们都知道集♥合♥点在哪
All right. You all know where the meeting point is.
如果谁走散了 就去那里
If anyone gets split up, go there.
我们会来找你 带你去山洞
We'll come find you and bring you to the cave.
很好 你们都在这了
Good. You're all here.
我们得去找艾比和迪约扎
We need to get Abby and Diyoza
然后去运输船
and get to the transport ship.
其他叛逃者已经在那儿了
The other defectors are there already.
艾比会没事的 他们不会伤害医生
Abby will be fine. They won't hurt their doctor.
迪约扎会怎么样不是我们该关心的
Whatever happens to diyoza is not our concern.
-那其他叛逃者呢 -没时间了 出发
- What about the other defectors? - There's no time. Move out.
那和平是你关心的吗
Is peace your concern?
贝拉米和克拉克协商投降
Bellamy and clarke negotiated a surrender.
我在南边森林为大家
I've been working on a settlement
建造一座营地
for everyone in the south woods.
没有迪约扎 一切都没戏了
Without diyoza, that all goes away.
-我和你一起去 -不行
- I'll go with you. - No way.
奥克塔维亚是不会投降的
Octavia would never surrender.
我们按计划离开
We leave as planned.
雷文 立刻带他走
Raven, take him and go right now,
不然我就割开他的喉咙
or I slit his throat.
别说了 动手啊
Stop talking and do it already.
肖 走吧 走
Shaw, let's go. Let's go.
我和凯恩一起走
I'm going with Kane.
约翰 别这样
John, not again.
那是艾比啊 我不得不
It's Abby. I have to.
你们两个跟我来
You two, with me.
走吧 拜托
Let's go. Come on.
-艾比 -在这 出什么事了
-Abby. -Here. What's happening?
-那台设备呢 -已经装上了
-where's the machine? -it's already stowed.
很好 我们得带你去飞船上
Good. We need to get you to the ship.
我得把她带过去
I'm gonna take her out back.
见鬼
Damn it.
冷静 如果我死了 治疗方法也就消失了
It's ok. If I die, the cure dies with me.
你说的没错
You're right.
我们不会杀你 但你会希望我们杀了你的
We're not gonna kill you, but you'll wish we did.
带她走
Take her.
艾比 快跑
Run, Abby.
你杀了我
You kill me,
就杀了你没出生的孩子
you will kill your unborn child.
顺带一提 是个女儿
It's a girl, by the way.
麦克科瑞的人控制了大局
Mccreary's people are in control.
-我们必须得走了 -艾比在哪
- We have to go now. - Where's Abby?
他们带她走了 但她会没事的
They took her, but she'll be ok.
还有更多人在往这里来
There's more coming.
把医生带回来
Bring back the doctor...
现在
Now.
告诉我为什么
Tell me why.
迪约扎同意共享山谷了
Diyoza agreed to share the valley
只要我们投降
if we surrender.
投降
Surrender.
原来你不只是个叛徒
So you're not just a traitor.
还是个懦夫
You're a coward.
我为你感到羞愧
I'm ashamed of you.
而我畏惧你
And I'm afraid of you,
畏惧现在的你
of what you've become.
我怪我自己让你变成这样
I blame myself for that.
我让你走得太远了
I let you go too far.
黑暗之年把我们分开
The dark year broke us all.
别跟我说黑暗之年
Do not talk to me about the dark year.
我们那时候活下来了
We survived that.
现在也能活下来
We can survive this, too.
我们当时能活下来是因为我
We survived that because of me.
你当时就只站在那里看着
You stood there and watched.
是的 我不该让你
Yes. I shouldn't have let you
一个人承担一切
shoulder that burden alone.
我不会再犯同样的错误了
I won't make the same mistake now.
升♥天♥仪式在召开
The ascension call.
统一部落不听你的
Wonkru wouldn't follow you,
所以你在利用麦迪
so you're using Madi?
-是的 -她还是个孩子
- Yes. - She's a child.
莱克萨正式登位的时候也是一样的年纪
She's the same age lexa was when she ascended.
很快 统一部落就会接受他们的新统领
Soon, Wonkru will accept their new leader
并且投降
and surrender.
我们的人会抵达山谷
Our people will reach that valley
不用牺牲更多的生命了
without sacrificing any more lives...
到时你就会看到这是明智之举
And you will see the wisdom in it.
你怎么能这么做
How could you do this?
你向我发过誓 说决不让麦迪登位的
You swore to me Madi would never ascend.
谢谢上帝 我们得阻止这一切 拜托了
Thank god. We have to stop it. Please.
你不是幕后主使
You're not behind this.
不 是因陀罗和贝拉米
No. It's Indra and Bellamy.
他们给奥克塔维亚下毒
They poisoned Octavia,
他们想换掉她
and now they want to replace her.
奈拉 等等
Niylah, wait.
守卫 我这边结束了
Guard, I'm done here.
奈拉 拜托了
Niylah, please.
我知道你忠于奥克塔维亚
I know that you're loyal to Octavia,
但我们的目标一致
but we both want the same thing--
阻止升♥天♥仪式
To stop the ascension.
他是因陀罗的人
He's one of Indra's.
谢谢
Oh. Thank you.
别让我后悔这么做
Don't make me regret this.
他们人呢
Where are they?
她在里面
She's in there,
但信徒们已经在聚集了
but the faithful are already gathering.
我们得赶在他们把火种放进她脑袋前找到他们
We have to get to them before they put the flame in her head.
不行 这里人太多了
No. There's too many of them.
大家都希望迎来司令
Everyone here wants this to happen.
告诉我真♥相♥ 奈拉
Tell me the truth, Niylah.
统一部落会追随真正的司令吗
Will Wonkru follow a real commander?
或许会把
They might.
只要奥克塔维亚还握有权力 麦迪就不安全
As long as Octavia holds power, Madi won't be safe,
恐怕武器也都在我们这些真正的信徒手里
and I'm afraid our true believers have all the guns.
克拉克
Clarke.
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表