剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
你怎么到这里来的
How the hell did you get here?
我们还有多久
How long do we have?
六天 也可能七天
6 days, maybe 7.
不管你愿不愿意 我们和他一伙
Like it or not, we're on his side.
你怎么还在和奥克塔维亚作对
How can you still be against Octavia?
她杀害自己的同伴 以击溃他们的意志
She murdered her own people to break their will.
果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷
If this is the last living valley on earth,
那它应该是我们的
then it should be ours.
他们只想阻止你进来
Their whole focus is to keep you out.
当我发出信♥号♥♥ 我们就
When I give the signal, we open fire
向A口的一号♥碉堡开火
on pillbox one, position "A" Here.
照迪约扎说的 当进攻
According to Diyoza, at the first sign...
一开始 麦克科瑞在B口
...of attack, Mccreary's forces at point "B"
和C口的部队会汇合去增援A口
and "C" Will converge to reinforce "A,"
他们以为我们要从那突破
Thinking that's where we're coming through.
这样另外两个入口就会大开
Leaving the other two doors wide open.
我们把握时机迅速行动 就不会遭遇抵抗
We time it right, we move fast, there won't be any resistance.
给你们两秒钟时间交代
You have two seconds to tell me
你们为什么要投降
why you're turning yourselves in.
统一部落知道你们手上有我的作战方案
Wonkru know you have my battle plans.
他们知道你们接下来的每一步行动
They know every move you're gonna make before you make it.
你们会输
You're gonna lose this war.
我们会告诉你怎么赢
We'll tell you how to win it.
那你们为什么告诉我这些
And why would you tell me that?
因为我不会让恶魔走进这座伊甸园
Because I won't let the devil in this garden.
两个碉堡 和艾寇说的一样
Two pillboxes, just like Echo said.
是信♥号♥♥
That's our signal.
别管了 快走 赶紧离开这里
Leave it. Let's go. We're out of here.
成功了 他们撤出来了
It's working. They're moving out.
A小队 停火 狗进来了
"A" Team, cease fire. Dog is in.
转移到B点加入战斗
Move to position "B" And join in on the fun.
墨菲 你好不容易有枪了 好好用
Murphy, you finally got a gun. Use it.
这已经是我最快的速度了 拜托
Going as fast as I can. Come on!
这样就行了
Should stay.
跟我的小朋友打个招呼
Say hello to my little friend!
她脾气还真不小
Oh, she's got a kick.
约翰
John.
你做了什么
What did you do?
他破解了核心 要爆♥炸♥了 我们得赶紧跑
He cracked the core. It's gonna blow. We should run.
我不会跑
I don't run.
他们不再回击了
They've stopped shooting back.
碉堡内也没有动静
No movement in the pillboxes.
增援也没有到
No reinforcements yet, either.
那大家都去哪里了
Where the hell is everyone, then?
有点不对劲
Something's wrong.
帮我个忙 库巴
Do me a favor, Kuba.
在完事之前把麦开着
Leave the mic open till it's done
让我们好好欣赏这乐曲
so we can hear the music.
你已经尽力去阻止这一切了
You did your best to stop this.
最后如果我们不得不开战
In the end, if we have to fight,
最好还是能取得胜利
it's better to win.
亚哈会为你自豪 伊桑
Jaha would be proud of you, Ethan.
遇袭
Attack!
小奥 找掩护
O., you should be covered.
蹲下 找掩体
Stay low! Stand your ground.
撤退 回地堡
Retreat! Go back to the bunker!
不 往前 只有这一条路
No! Advance! It's the only way!
小奥 小奥 只有这条路
O.! O., it's the only way.
离开这里 我们回去 找另一条...
Get out of here. We go back, or we find another--
《地球百子》
第五季 第十二集
逃走的那些人怎么办
What do we do about the ones who got away?
随他们去
Let them run.
他们会饿死在废墟里
They'll die of starvation in the wasteland.
收到
Copy that.
怎么了 凯恩
What's wrong, Kane?
这不正是你想要的结果吗
I thought this is what you wanted, too.
我们的目标一致
We all want the same thing--
人类的存活
The survival of the human race,
那些人中有能够
and there are people out there
帮助我们实现目标的人
who can help us achieve that.
他说得对 单靠我们是做不到的
He's right. We can't do this alone.
然而 根据你的笔记
And yet, according to your book,
我们已经有了所需的所有东西
we have everything we need right here.
是在我们醒来后 以为只剩我们的
It's your first entry after we woke up
你的第一条记录
and we thought we were alone,
就在你跟所谓的自♥由♥世界领导们
right after your sword of Damocles speech
发表了你的达摩克利斯之剑演讲之后
to the leaders of the so-called free world.
我们当时没有需要 对吧
We didn't need that one, did we,
再看现在 种族幸存者计划
and here it is-- plans for the survival of the species,
在埃利吉乌斯三号♥上款待我们的朋友
courtesy of our friends aboard Eligius Three.
他们不是罪犯
They weren't criminals.
我们也不是 再也不是了
Neither are we, not anymore.
如果你进行种族灭绝 就会
You will be if you commit genocide.
我还以为我们已经是朋友了呢
And I thought we were all friends now.
放松点 帕克斯顿 我们是朋友
Relax, Paxton. We are.
反正不是我们死就是他们死
It was always gonna be us or them.
凯恩也知道 对吗 凯恩
Kane knows that, too, don't you, Kane?
她的确很厉害 对吧
She's good, isn't she?
你现在还活着只有一个原因
These is only one reason you're still alive,
等她出生了 可就留不得你了
and once she's born, you won't be.
-把她关起来 -是 长官
- Lock her up. - Yes, sir.
听着 你想要什么我们都给了
Look. We gave you what you wanted.
我们的情报很有用
Our intel was good,
如果可以的话 我现在想见艾比
and if you don't mind, I'd like to see Abby now.
这就是你还活着的原因了
Otherwise known as the reason you're still alive,
以及不可以
and I do mind.
等她治好我的手下 给我的孩子检查后
You can see her once she's finished
你自然能见她
healing my men and examining my child.
在那之前
Until then...
不如我们来听听你都做了什么 凯恩
Why don't we listen to what you've done, Kane?
这是胜利的声音
That is the sound of victory.
奥克塔维亚当时会杀了我们
Octavia would have killed us.
克拉克 他们正在被屠♥杀♥
Clarke, they're getting slaughtered.
我们做出了我们的选择
We made our choice.
是你做了你的选择
You made your choice.
开始吧
Let's do this.
最后一名病人了 你做得很棒 妈妈
Last patient. You did good, mom.
我希望你做完后休息一下 我和麦迪来清理
After this, I want you to rest. Madi and I will clean up.
做完以后就能轻松些了
After this, it'll get easier.
我需要轻松一点
I need it to get easier.
我想问你一些事
There's something I have to ask.
你用药过量
The overdose.
是意外吗
Was it an accident?
我不知道
I don't know.
现在我们在一起了
Well, we're together now....
我们也会一起撑过去的
And we'll get through this, too...
我们一起
All of us.
麦迪
Madi?
麦迪 麦迪
Madi? Madi.
她拿走了钥匙
Oh, she took the keys.
她要去战斗 我要去阻止她
She's going to fight. I have to stop her.
那我跟你一起去
Well, then I'll go with you.
不 没关系 她走不了多远
No, no. It's fine. She won't get far.
你留在这里做完手术
You stay here and finish up.
-我去把她带回来 -她还会再跑出去的
- I'll bring her back. - She'll just do it again.
只要那个芯片还在她脑袋里
As long as that thing is in her head--
我答应过她 我不会取出来的
I promised her I wouldn't take it out.
我还能怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
你在问一个为了不流放自己的女儿
You're asking someone who sent 100 kids to the ground
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表