剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
How detailed?
部署编队 武器分布
Deployment formations. Weapons distributions.
首次攻击的可选方案 还有对抗策略
First strike options. Countermoves.
所有我能想到的东西
Everything I could think of.
而我全想好了
And I think of everything.
好
Ok.
那有没有安全的突入方式
So, is there a safe way to get in or not?
我们将会遭受猛烈的炮火
We're gonna take heavy fire,
但只要我们团结一心
but as long as we stay together,
我们还是能做到的
we can still do this.
大家都明白了吗
Does everybody understand?
我们得马上见她
We need to see her now.
让他进来
Let him in!
你不需要那个
You don't need that.
间谍帮我们找到路了吗
The spy found us a way in?
是的
Yes.
大家都出去
Everybody out.
在我告诉你之前
Before I tell you this,
我们得先明确一些事情
we need to set some things straight.
我在听
I'm listening.
让你殚精竭虑的这场战争
This war that you're so anxious for
将会在最后一片宜居的土地上发生
is about to be fought on the last survivable land on earth.
这是极其愚蠢的
That is monumentally stupid.
但它就快到来了 四天后
But it's here, and in 4 days,
我们走到那个山谷
when we march on that valley,
我们就会用正确的方式开战
we are gonna fight this the right way.
正确的方式会让我们赢吗
Does the right way end up with us winning?
会以他们投降收场
It ends with us accepting the other side's surrender.
他们一放下武装
Once they lay down their arms,
我们就和他们分享山谷
we share the valley with them.
不许处决人 不许设角斗场
No executions. No fighting pits.
要真正的和平
Real peace.
不管你信不信 我也想那样
Believe it or not, I want that, too.
但愿我能信吧
I wish I believed it.
好 我接受你的条件
Fine. I accept your terms.
现在 告诉我怎么赢
Now, tell me how to win this war.
细节去问因陀罗
Indra has the details.
贝拉米
Bellamy...
注定会这样
This is how it was meant to be.
你和我
You and me.
并肩作战
Fighting side by side.
我不是为你而战
I'm not fighting for you.
我战斗是为了回到家人身边
I'm fighting to get back to my family.
我总是喜欢看着你入睡
I always love watching you sleep.
我知道那个感觉
I know the feeling.
我还以为会失去你
I thought I'd lost you.
阿莉之后 我就开始吃药了
I started taking the pills after ALIE.
雷文的冰浴伤了我的脑子
Raven's ice bath worked on my brain.
妈妈 你不需要解释
Mom...you don't need to explain.
我要
Yes, I do.
为了生存 我们做了些事情
We did things to survive.
人类永远不该做的事情
Things no human being should ever have to do.
不行 我不会剥夺他们的选择
No way. I won't take away their choice.
等他们够饿了 就会吃了
When they're hungry enough, they'll eat.
听我说 没有人想这么做
Listen to me. Nobody wants to do this.
但我们不能让他们饿着
But we can't let them starve.
如果他们因为营养不良而死
If they die from malnutrition,
他们的肌肉会萎缩
their muscles will atrophy,
他们的骨头上的肉就不够
and there won't be enough meat on their bones.
-我不要听 -你必须得听
- I can't hear this. - You have to hear this.
在方舟上 疫病那代
On the Ark, the blight generation,
他们有的选
they had a choice,
而他们一直没从那件事缓过来
and they never recovered from it.
吃的人眼睁睁看着
The people who ate had to watch
不吃的人慢慢死掉
the people who didn't eat die slowly,
而他们的罪恶感 几乎摧毁了他们
and their guilt... nearly destroyed them.
你想要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
给不吃人肉定罪吗
Make it a crime not to be a cannibal?
这是补充食物的一个办法
That's one way to fill the freezer.
首先我们得到全体同意
First we get... full compliance.
然后我们处理供给的问题
And then we deal with supply.
供给
Supply.
你在说的这些是我的同伴
These are my people you're talking about.
我知道 他们也是我的同伴
I know that. They're mine, too.
那我想你希望我给凯恩开个特例
Then I suppose you want me to make an exception for Kane.
不
No.
马库斯是关键
Marcus is the key.
你让他妥协
You convince him...
其他人就会跟着了
And the rest will follow.
那些拿枪的人是怎么回事
What's with the guns?
我们缅怀那些死者
We honor those who died...
好让我们能活下去
So we could live.
我为你们献出我的全部
I give all of myself to you.
你们都知道 他们也是
You know that. And so did they.
我根本做不到
I can't do this at all.
吃
Eat.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I can't.
也许是我说得不够清楚
Maybe I wasn't being clear.
这不是个选择
This isn't a choice.
对我来说 是
For me it is.
昨天角斗场上 有个人是我哥哥
One of the men in the arena yesterday was my brother.
他献出了生命 让你可以活下去
And he gave his life so you could live.
让我们都可以
So we all could.
他的一切 为我们所有人
All of him for all of us.
他的一切 为我们所有人
我没有任何不敬
I mean no disrespect...
但我宁愿跟我哥哥一起死 而不是...
But I would rather die with my brother than--
奥克塔维亚 你要做什么
Octavia... what are you doing?
你是统一部落的人
You are wonkru...
否则就是统一部落的敌人
or you are an enemy of wonkru.
选吧
Choose.
奥克塔维亚
Octavia...
把枪放下 拜托
Put the gun down. Please.
你要么吃 要么死
You eat, or you die.
求求你 不要这么做
Please don't do this.
奥克塔维亚 你不是这样的
Octavia, this isn't you.
拜托你 把枪放下
Please, put down the gun.
就咬一口
Just take a bite.
吃啊
Do it.
你要么吃 要么死
You eat, or you die.
奥克塔维亚 求你了
Octavia, please.
-要么吃要么死 -不要 她会吃的
- Eat or die. - No, stop, she'll eat.
够了 够了
Enough! Enough.
我吃
I'll eat.
是我
It was me.
是我
It was me.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
是你疯了吧
Are you?
只要他死了 战争就会结束
One death and this war is over.
我们已经熬过来了
We've been through this.
不管你愿不愿意 我们和他一伙
Like it or not, we're on his side.
在听你妈妈说了下面发生的事之后
How can you still be against Octavia
你怎么还在和奥克塔维亚作对
after what your mom said went on down there?
她杀害自己的同伴 以击溃他们的意志
She murdered her own people to break their will.
我明白 这是很可怕
I know that. As awful as it was,
剥夺他们的选择 自己承担一切
taking away their choice, putting it all on her,
她替大家承受了痛苦
she bore it so that they didn't have to,
就像你在韦瑟山做的那样
just like you at Mount Weather.
我没告诉过你这件事
I never told you that story.
你没告诉我的事太多了
You never told me a lot of things.
贝拉米 雷文 奥克塔维亚
Bellamy, Raven, Octavia,
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表