剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
《地球百子》前情回顾
Previously on "The 100"...
麦迪不会威胁到奥克塔维亚
Madi is not a threat to Octavia.
她还是个孩子
She's a child.
对 夜之血脉的孩子
Yes, a Nightblood child.
奥克塔维亚 放开她
Octavia, get away from her.
克拉克 没事 是我来找她的
Clarke, it's OK. I came to her.
山谷归我们
The valley is ours.
所以如果这是地球上最后一个宜居的山谷
So if this is the last living valley on earth,
那它应该是我们的
then it should be ours.
我们什么都有...武器 天空之眼
We have everything... the weapons, eye in the sky.
他们什么都没有
They have nothing.
唯一能打败我们的 是我们自己
We're the only thing that can defeat us.
你的同伴们处于饥饿之中
Your people are hungry,
而你却在担心叛逃者
and you're worrying about defectors.
我们应该想办法返回那个山谷
We should start trying to find a way back to that valley.
今晚飞船回来时
When that ship comes back,
大家会试图叛逃
people will try to defect.
而我不能让这一幕发生
I can't let that happen.
快点
Come on!
蒙蒂没办法远程入侵天空之眼
Monty can't hack the Eye from here.
这里头有一个程序
There's a program on it
能在他们系统里开个后门
which opens the back door to their system.
把它交给雷文
Get it to Raven.
她知道该怎么办
She'll know what to do.
和我们每个人一样 这个山谷侥幸留存了下来
Like each of us, somehow this valley survived.
这是世界上最后一处避难所
It's the last sanctuary on earth,
而我们是它的主人
and we are its keepers.
对 就是这样
Yeah. All right. Whoo!
要维持这样的生活 我们人人有责
To build a life here, we all have responsibilities.
你们也一样
You will, too.
我们离开波利斯都是为了更好的生活
All of us left Polis for a better way,
我们也必须要尽自己所能去得到它
and all of us must do our part to get it.
我会和你们每个人面谈
I'll be sitting down with each of you
了解你们
to learn your stories,
看看你们有什么技能可为集体所用
to hear what skills you can bring to the community,
你们能帮上什么忙
how you can he helpful,
以及你们是否值得信任
and to see if you can be trusted.
在查清身份之前 你们颈铐的定位功能
Until you've been cleared, your pulse collars
会保证你们待在这栋楼内
have been geotagged to this building.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
艾比
Abby?
艾比
Abby?
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
我把子弹取出来了 但内伤太重了
I got the bullet out, but there was too much internal damage.
我尽力了
I did everything I could.
你是在术前还是术后吃的这个
Was that before or after you took these?
她中枪了 马库斯
She was shot, Marcus.
奥克塔维亚·布莱克杀了她 不是我
Octavia Blake killed her, not me.
卡瑞娜是来这寻求第二次机会的
Karina came here for a second chance.
我已经尽力了
I did everything I could.
我为了你差点丢了命
Hey, I put my life on the line for you,
你也答应我你会戒
and you promised me that you would quit.
我会的
And I will.
别骗人了 情况越来越糟
Stop lying. It's getting worse.
你工作要吃一片 睡前也要吃一片
You take one pill to work and then another to sleep.
把瓶子给我
Give me the bottle.
这本应该是我们的第二次机会
This was supposed to be our second chance.
-这也是我们来这的原因 -错
- That's why we're here. - Wrong.
我们待在这是因为我
We're here because of me,
因为我有利用价值
because I serve a purpose,
而我只有身心健全才能确保唯一的利用价值
and I can only serve that purpose if I'm functioning.
如果我不快点找到治疗的办法
If I don't find a cure soon,
大家会开始死掉
people are gonna start dying.
已经有人死了
People are already dying,
你还说自己身心健全
and you call this functioning?
你甚至都没为她缝合
You didn't even close her up.
我已经尽力了
I did everything I could!
不够
It wasn't enough.
《地球百子》
第五季 第七集
贝拉米 你已经盯了一整晚了
Bellamy, you've been staring at that all night.
去睡一觉吧 我来看
Go. Get some sleep, OK? I got this.
已经过去八小时了
It's been 8 hours.
这时间都够雷文建个教堂了
Raven could have built a cathedral by now.
她们能搞定的
They'll get it done.
我知道
I know.
我只希望在那的人是我
I just wish it was me over there.
有消息吗
Well? Any word?
我们都知道这需要些时间
Look, we knew it would take some time.
我们可以相信艾寇
We can count on Echo.
她也不是第一次背叛我们了
Wouldn't be the first time she betrayed us.
如果你哥哥相信她 或许我们也该相信她
If your brother trusts her, maybe we should, too.
你还在为我们枪杀叛徒的事生气
You're still upset we shot the traitors.
我知道你会怎样看这件事
I get how that must look to you,
但我们是在为自身性命而战 贝拉米
but we're fighting for our lives here, Bellamy.
水培农场寿命将至
The hydrofarm is on its last legs.
事实上 你的出现都是个奇迹
Truth is, it's a miracle you showed up when you did.
我还没有好好感谢你
I haven't thanked you enough for that.
如果我们能去浅谷
If we can just get to Shallow Valley,
一切都会好起来的 我保证
things will be better, I promise.
真有意思 我们在重回地表时
Funny, that's the same thing
也是这么说的
we said about getting back down to the ground.
接着我们找到了你
Then we found you.
你妹妹真是吓到我了
Your sister officially scares me.
好了
Ok.
水壶
Canteen.
我知道他们那有提供水
I'm pretty sure they're gonna have water there.
还是带上吧
Take it anyway.
克拉克 我不是小孩了
Clarke, I'm not a baby anymore.
我知道 所以人们更有可能
I know, which is why people are more likely
注意到你有多特别
to notice how special you are,
所以今天你要表现得糟一点
and that's why you're gonna suck today.
你绝不能脱颖而出
You're not gonna stand out in any way.
不能让别人认为你可以做好司令
No one can think that you'd make a good Commander,
盖娅不能这么想 奥克塔维亚更不能
not Gaia and especially not Octavia.
克拉克 我懂
Clarke, I understand.
只要艾寇把空中的监控给关了
Once Echo gets that camera in the sky down,
我们就都能回浅谷的家
we all get to go home to Shallow Valley.
太好了 或许我们在那开战时
Great. Maybe when we fight the war there,
我就不用假装很弱了
I won't have to suck.
哈珀告诉我 或许能在这下头找到你
Harper told me I might find you down here.
我想我的藻场了
I miss my algae farm.
我觉得待在这里可能会好一点
I thought being around all this might help.
会吗
Does it?
大部分作物都在休眠期
Most of the crops are fallow.
设备需要维修了
The equipment needs repair.
我觉得还有三周
I give it 3 weeks until this place
这地方就会变得和荒漠一样毫无生机
is as dead as the wasteland.
我一直想把这个给你
Oh. Uh, I've been meaning to give this to you.
但一直没找到合适的时候
It just never really felt like the right time.
贾斯珀的笔迹
Jasper's handwriting.
荣耀之火不久后 我在方舟领地发现的
I found it at Arkadia not long after Praimfaya.
好几次我都差点忍♥不住看了
I nearly read it a couple of times,
但现在我很庆幸自己没那么做
but now I'm glad I didn't.
把门守好 马上就出来
Guard the door. I'll just be a minute.
好的
Ok.
快躲 快点
Come on. Go. Go.
我们走
Let's go.
蒙蒂 你没法用园艺剪开锁
Monty, you can't pick a lock with pruning shears.
要有点信心
Ye of little faith.
密♥码♥锁给电磁线圈供能
The keypad energizes the solenoid,
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表