剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表
It's ok. And I got this.
好 首先我们要给她止血
Ok. First, we stop the bleeding.
在这不行 我们需要掩护
Not here. We need cover.
去石头后面他们就看不见我们
They won't see us behind those rocks.
-就是现在 -趴下
- Now. - Get down.
现在走吧
Now. Come on.
快跑
Run.
即使我们止住了血
Ok. Even if we stop the bleeding,
我们也没办法带走她
we'll never make it carrying her.
你们顾好自己吧 我不会离开我女儿
Save yourselves. I'm not leaving my daughter.
因陀罗说得对 他们会回来找我们的
Indra's right. They'll come back for us.
你为什么要救我
Why are you doing this?
一星期前 你把我们扔进了角斗场
A week ago, you threw us in the pit.
一星期前 你是叛徒
A week ago, you were a traitor.
下个星期 可能你又是了
Next week, you may be again.
现在 你是统一部落的人
Right now, you're wonkru.
她想等统一部落回来的时候
She thinks when wonkru comes back,
你要让火种的追随者
you'll tell the followers of the flame
追随她穿过峡谷
to follow her back through this gorge.
如果他们不这么做 所有人都会死
If they don't, everybody dies.
听麦克科瑞说你做完了
Mccreary said you'd finished.
五天做了122场手术 没吃药
122 procedures in 5 days, without pills.
我也听说了
I heard that, too.
克拉克在哪
Where's Clarke?
我想感谢她在我不在的时候帮助你
I'd like to thank her for helping you when I couldn't.
我让她和麦迪在教堂休息
I asked her and Madi to sleep at the church
这样我们可以聊天
so we could talk.
我熟悉这个表情 有什么问题吗
I know that look. What's wrong?
麦克科瑞不接受统一部落的投降
Mccreary won't accept wonkru's surrender.
他们会全部被杀掉
They're all gonna get wiped out,
是我教他们怎么做的
and I told them how to do it.
而我给了他这么做的能力
And I gave him the ability to.
我只是厌倦了必须选出最...
I'm just so tired of having to choose the least--
最不坏的那个
least bad option--
奥克塔维亚还是麦克科瑞
Octavia or Mccreary,
饥饿还是...
Starvation or--
首先我们活下来了
First, we survive.
其次我们的人救回来了
Then we get our humanity back.
是你告诉我的 记得吗
You told me that, remember...
很久以前了
a long time ago.
真希望我仍然相信这点
I wish I still believed it.
我们会成功的
We'll get there.
你是真正的司令吗
那就准备证明吧
Then get ready to prove it.
冷静 艾寇 放了她
Hey, easy. Echo, let her go.
我们不是来伤害你的
We're not here to hurt you.
我知道你为何而来
I know why you're here.
你觉得部落人会跟随我进峡谷
You think wonkru will follow me into that gorge.
你们还在等什么
What are you waiting for?
趁克拉克没回来 快摘掉我的颈铐
Take off the collar before Clarke gets back.
毋庸置疑 她当不上"年度最佳妈妈"了
Safe to say, she's not up for mother of the year.
光
Light.
很高兴终于见到你了
You know, it's nice to finally meet you.
这话你还是对别人说吧 孩子
You mind talking to someone else, kid?
我不想你的脑袋炸掉
I'd like your head not to explode.
离她远点
Get the hell away from her.
克拉克
Hey, Clarke.
我们有六年没见面了
Haven't see you in 6 years,
你就这样跟我打招呼吗
and this is how you say hello?
克拉克 把枪放下 她们是你的朋友
Clarke, put down the gun. These are your friends.
别说话 麦迪 现在雷文
Quiet, Madi. Now, Raven.
退后
Back away.
你也是 肖 放下武器
You, too, Shaw. Weapons down.
照她说的做
Do as she says.
抱歉 克拉克
Sorry, Clarke.
我来解颈铐
I'll get the collar.
艾寇 够了
她不顾贝拉米的死活
She left Bellamy to die.
放手 不然我不跟你们走
Now, or I won't go with you.
你哪也不能去
You're not going anywhere.
她的麦开着 我们得赶紧走了
Her mic is open. We have to go, now.
把飞行员和他女友带回船上
Take our pilot and his girlfriend back to the ship.
快 走
Come on. Uh! Let go.
克拉克 你怎么能这么做
Clarke, how could you do this?
-杀掉间谍 -等等 我们得跟她谈谈
- Kill the spy. - Wait. We need to talk to her.
她们想把她怎样
What do they want from her?
我不知道
I don't know,
但如果杀了艾寇 我们就没法知道了
but if you kill Echo, we'll never find out.
你们俩留在这
You two stay here.
等她们谈完了 杀了她
When they're done talking, kill her.
谢谢 克拉克
Thank you, Clarke.
既然夺回了导弹
Now that we have our missiles back,
是时候结束这一切
it's time to end this so that both our children
让我们的孩子幸福地生活下去
can live happily ever after.
艾比
Abby?
艾比不在
Abby's not here.
如果我没猜错 她去给迪约扎上校检查了
If I'm not mistaken, she went to examine Colonel Diyoza.
我颈铐的触发器
Oh, the trigger to my collar?
她走的时候带走了
It was in her hand when she left.
好 谢谢 文森
Ok. Thank you, Vinson.
我会跟她说你在找她
I'll tell her you were looking for her.
其实我是来找你的
Actually, it was you I came to see.
好吧
All right.
有什么事吗
How can I help you?
听说战争很顺利 多亏了你
I hear the battle is going well, thanks to you,
一天有数百人战死
hundreds of people dead in a single day.
相当惊人啊
That's quite impressive.
加上我所有战绩
All my days added together,
也远不及这数目
it wouldn't even come close.
我知道自己做了什么
I know what I've done,
我的后半辈子都将备受煎熬
and I'll struggle to live with that for the rest of my life.
但愿良心是张通行证
If only a conscience was a free pass
而不只是做出不可宽恕的行为时
and not just a voice in your head
假意聆听的脑袋里的那个声音
you pretend to listen to between unspeakable acts.
我自己并没有良心不安
I myself am unburdened by conscience.
那挺好的
Well, I'm happy for you.
那我失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得去舰桥了
I need to get to the bridge.
为何不接受内心的恶魔 反而学了艾比
Why not embrace the demon instead the way Abby does?
我给她拿了药
I get her pills for her.
-她跟你说了吗 -没 但她现在清醒了
- Did she tell you that? - No, but she's clean now.
你肯定很感谢她救了你的命
I'm sure you're grateful that she saved your life,
所以如果你真的关心她
so if you truly care for her,
就住手吧
you'll stop,
让她养病吧
and you let her heal.
不行
I can't do that.
好 你可以走了
All right. I think you need to leave.
多数瘾君子遭遇个人悲剧后
Most addicts fall off the wagon
都会毒瘾复发
in the wake of personal tragedy--
你知道吗
Did you know that?
比如挚爱的死亡
The death of a loved one, for instance.
好了
Ok.
-艾比 -别说话
- Abby... - Shh. Don't try to talk.
我可以治好的
I--I can fix it.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
我知道是你让奥克塔维亚击溃了我
I know you told octavia to break me.
马库斯 坚持住 坚持住
Marcus, hang on. Hang on.
是她杀了那些人 不是你
She killed those people, not you.
是奥克塔维亚
It was octavia.
是奥克塔维亚
It was octavia.
妈妈
我在这
我的孩子
剧集 | 地球百子 | 导航列表